It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

From cosmos with love - the sound of planets and sun

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Here are some authentic electromagnetic vibrations from the masses of our solar system, they told me to share it with you as some kind of Christmas present from the cosmos that will put a spell on you

"Although space is a virtual vacuum, this does not mean there is no sound in space. Sound does exist as electromagnetic vibrations. The specially designed instruments on board the various space probes used Plasma Wave antenna to record the vibrations used here, all within the range of human hearing (20-20,000 CPS) Each planet, moon and ring system has a distinctive "musical" pattern. Listening to this unusual recording has a mysteriously relaxing effect. After a long hard day, you can bring your brainwaves into a slower and meditative state.

In 1989, Dr. Jeffrey D. Thompson, D.C., B.F.A. was approached by representatives working with NASA and JPL to explore a series of powerful recordings which the Voyager I & II Spacecraft had sent back from Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus and Neptune. These recordings seemed to be having a profound effect on the scientists and researchers who were exposed to them. Dr. Thompson was approached as an expert in the field of sound and healing, and especially in his work with "Primordial Sounds." Primordial sounds are human body sounds and nature sounds formatted in special ways to cause a deep response in the subconscious mind. These are extremely useful in all levels of healing. Could the space sounds actually be Primordial Sounds, also -- from outer space but strangely familiar to us?"

Jupiter is the fifth planet from the Sun and the largest planet in the Solar System

Miranda is the smallest and innermost of Uranus's five major moons

Neptune is the eighth and farthest planet from the Sun

Uranus is the seventh planet from the Sun

Sound of the Sun (HD

This is the Sound of the Sun. Slow and powerful.. You're hearing sound of a CME (Coronal Mass Ejection) and afterwards calming. I have reduced the speed, so it's sounds very powerful, like Sun it is. I think good for meditation.. My work is this video edit and sound edit only. All images and sound belongs to NASA, all thanks goes to them and their hard awesome work!

NASA's SOHO recording is sped up 42,000 x over a 40 day recording because the sun only lets out a very low frequency every five minutes which in turn only to gives you a short clip only 8 seconds long

The Sound of Saturn: The Winds of Titan, from the Huygens Probe

The actual sound recording from the Huygens Probe as it descends through the methane atmospheres of Titan, to land on the surface of this moon of Saturn. This is the sound of the landing on another body in our solar system most distant from the earth. Professor Carolin Crawford, Gresham Professor of Astronomy, introduces the recording, describing the 2 1/2 hour descent through the methane winds blowing at 6 to 7 km per hour. She then goes on to explain why we haven't yet been able to hear the sound of the atmosphere of Mars, and how we might be able to soon.

new topics

join