It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The best of the Sun 2012 - Solar Warming

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   

I don't think Global Warming is the problem.

The problem is Solar Warming.

I present my evidence in the video above.

- THOR

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Yeah, temps are up all over the solar system, Libs still claim it is man caused AGW though. What a crock. This is just another way to steal from Americans and the west to give to other nations so that they can build industry and start polluting too.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   
If that were the case, then the earth would heat up every 12 years.
edit on 13-12-2012 by bknapple32 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by DarthMuerte

What proof is there that it is warming all over the solar system?? Guess it is those weather meters we have sitting on Saturn.

If the whole solar system was warming, and the Sun "warmed" up enough to cause, say Neptune, to warm. Then the much closer Earth would be jerky.

Use common sense people.

There is no such thing as solar warming, and this has been debunked over and over.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by bknapple32
If that were the case, then the earth would heat up every 12 years.
edit on 13-12-2012 by bknapple32 because: (no reason given)

Every solar maximum is not the same. The Sun has been acting freaky for the last two years.

Could Sedna possibly be having an effect on the Sun with its 10800 year orbit coming around the bend?

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by nixie_nox

What proof is there that it is warming all over the solar system?? Guess it is those weather meters we have sitting on Saturn.

If the whole solar system was warming, and the Sun "warmed" up enough to cause, say Neptune, to warm. Then the much closer Earth would be jerky.

Use common sense people.

There is no such thing as solar warming, and this has been debunked over and over.

Have you checked the storms on Saturn, Jupiter and Mars?

I don't know if their temperatures are up, but I know that they're under going never seen before changes.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by NewThor7

Use common sense people.

I don't know if their temperatures are up, but I know that they're under going never seen before changes.

Many planets have storms, including Earth.

And whatever changes they are going through, have nothign to do with the sun heating up.

When Mar's orbit brings it closer to the Sun, it warms up the dust, causing the storm, which causes it to warm up more, and then it cools down and start over.

What happens on Mars is its natural cycle.

Saturn had a sudden, major temperature spike of a 150 degrees to cause its storm, which means that it has no bearing on what is happening on Earth.

The storms on Jupiter are caused by the heat from its own core.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by NewThor7

Use common sense people.

Many planets have storms, including Earth.

And whatever changes they are going through, have nothign to do with the sun heating up.

When Mar's orbit brings it closer to the Sun, it warms up the dust, causing the storm, which causes it to warm up more, and then it cools down and start over.

What happens on Mars is its natural cycle.

Saturn had a sudden, major temperature spike of a 150 degrees to cause its storm, which means that it has no bearing on what is happening on Earth.

The storms on Jupiter are caused by the heat from its own core.

It's not an either or discussion.

It's both Solar and Global warming.

Earth's ice is melting far faster than any of the global warming models predicted.

You got an answer for that?

And. Are you and your 1000 debunkers claiming that the Sun doesn't warm anything?
Or that it stays the same temperature like an oven?
This I gotta hear!

new topics

top topics

join