It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am a skeptic, but the only reason I secretly wish *something* to happen on December 21 2012 is...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by dinkot

I hope the 21st is the end of the FED!! Bring back the gold standard, stop making people work 100 hours a week just to keep their family comfortable.....

The founding fathers would be so upset at how we turned out.......

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   
If nothing happens on this date then that's it for me, never again will I be sucked into any other "prophocised" date after 12-21-12 and I'm sure many others would agree.

On an off topic post, I think this is an easy opportunity for a false flag operation beacuse we have something to blame it on regardless as to how big or small it is. Personally I don't think anything will happen......but lets say I wouldn't be surprised if it did.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   
That is exactly why it must happen

What was it Klatu says in The Day the Earth Stood Still?

Just like the Alcoholic Addict must hit rock bottom and finally be done so it is with humanity and all our false beliefs about everything.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by citizenoftheworld

Originally posted by citizenoftheworld
The OP is indeed not speaking about a disaster....however he says that if nothing happens he doesn't want to be part of this world anymore, it makes me worried. Maybe some people indeed arrived at the point they want something to happen because they were all so occupied with this whole 21st stuff. I see indeed, a lot of people are somewhat disappointed.

If you want the pain, suffering, death, destruction and hate to stop because it's boring and not interesting anymore, I can agree with that. However, the world doesn't work like this. It is in no way possible for that to happen just overnight, unfortunately! The only thing you can do, is to just live your life and make the best of it and be greatful for what you have. Raise your voice, protest whenever you can, but that is just all you can do. Even if God, tomorrow would appear to put a stop to everything , there are still people that will not accept this and choose for war or whatever. God is just an example. I personally don't believe in god or any other religion.

I'm of the same thinking, I hope SOMETHING happens If nothing does happen I really think humanity as a whole is in serious trouble. It doesn't have to be a disaster but I would love to see some ET's make themselves known, that would end the conditioned mentality of most people. I'm not bored with the "pain, suffering, death, destruction and hate", I'm vicarious in the George Carlin sense. I would LOVE to see that stuff..

Now I'm an agnostic but want to point out something you said, when ya think about it..

Even if God, tomorrow would appear to put a stop to everything , there are still people that will not accept this and choose for war or whatever.

If God showed up to put a stop to all this bs, I most certainly thing God would put a stop to those peoples lives who choose to continue with that line of thinking. "God came down yesterday and wants world peace, f*** that.. were Haliburton and were going into Iran whether God likes it or not!". Whoever this "God" is, those would be the exact type of people I would see it targeting, for the greater good of course.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by 1/2 Nephilim

God that is killing or wiping out people people because they don't agree with him or don't believe in him doesn't really make sense I would say. I always understood God is for everyone. But I do understand what you mean. But even if there would be some kind of enlightening, there will always be people that think different and choose bad. You cannot just simply wipe this out. He may come tomorrow and wipe everyone out. But after he left, believe me, it's all war again, maybe even more worse because of what happened. If something like this would happen, it would have happened already a long time ago. Don't you think there are enough deaths already? But it did not happen, nor it ever will and that is why I don't believe in God or some other higher being. Hope it makes sense..

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Like yourself OP, I am sick and tired of seeing people being born in to servitude. The fact is we are here only to make for them, to live to make for them and to do as we are told. The world is full of people who receive drugs on prescription that make then thankfull for the nothing they have. We are born, we struggle, we die.....a reset is needed..........

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by citizenoftheworld

When I'm referring to "god" I'm talking about ET's just to be clear. I consider anything that is a higher power than myself a god to an extent and since knowledge when applied is power.. there are lots of "gods". A full disclosure about ET's or them just making themselves known to the world would DESTROY organized religion. It would change alot of things..

Reagan spoke about it not only to the UN but at a highschool and behind "god" knows how many closed doors.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join