It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am a skeptic, but the only reason I secretly wish *something* to happen on December 21 2012 is...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   
I will say that I'm an Open-minded type of skeptic,
but to be very honest, I also secretly do wish for at least *something* to happen on December 21 2012,
for no other reason than that I'm now already very sick & tired already of our worsened, getting shallow, superficial & materialistic sick society/humanity and world nowadays! plus also that NOTHING damn changes, and everyday is the same damn boring mundane life everyday (compared to my vivid human's Imaginations or dreams at night!..which is fascinating mystery in itself ie: human's vast Imaginations).

if NOTHING happen, then this so-called "Reality/real-world" is such a big **SNIP** joke, and I don't want to be part of it anymore. these days I seriously feel like I'm an alien trapped in this rotten planet & among rotten species called human beings. #misanthrope

-regards from Indonesia-

Mod Note: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

edit on 13-12-2012 by dinkot because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-12-2012 by dinkot because: adding a sentence

edit on 12/13/2012 by Blaine91555 because: Edit for Censor Circumvention violation of T&C.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   
I don't know about everyone else, but I don't really enjoy monotony, especially when it involves year after year of bullcrap. If 2012 brings the end of an age, I'm all for it.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   
If something does happen, you'll long for the monotony you have now.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   
I wish something happens as well, not world ending but something amazing maybe... SUPER POWERS! LOL

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   

-regards from Indonesia-

Move, then seek help for depression.

I wish you well...

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by dinkot
I seriously feel like I'm an alien trapped in this rotten planet & among rotten species called human beings. #misanthrope

-regards from Indonesia-

It's funny you say that...there was a thread not too long ago that talked just about that.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by dinkot
I will say that I'm an Open-minded type of skeptic,
but to be very honest, I also secretly do wish for at least *something* to happen on December 21 2012,
for no other reason than that I'm now already very sick & tired already of our worsened, getting shallow, superficial & materialistic sick society/humanity and world nowadays! plus also that NOTHING damn changes, and everyday is the same damn boring mundane life everyday (compared to my vivid human's Imaginations or dreams at night!..which is fascinating mystery in itself ie: human's vast Imaginations).

if NOTHING happen, then this so-called "Reality/real-world" is such a big f**king joke, and I don't want to be part of it anymore. these days I seriously feel like I'm an alien trapped in this rotten planet & among rotten species called human beings. #misanthrope

-regards from Indonesia-

Isn't the fact that a lot of people are saying / feeling what you say/feel in this post itself 'something which is happening'? How we VIEW the WORLD is of utmost importance, and the next stage after feeling sick of it all, is to start finding a state of contentment/happiness No Matter What Is Around You. That's the aim.

So, with all the rubbish going on in the world - and indeed, it's the WHOLE world not just some parts - many people are in stage 1 or stage 2. I think that's "something" and probably what the mayan stuff refers to.

Outside, stuff may move, or not move and it will the same old TV, shopping, parties, boring, sh*t & cr4p...but INSIDE something might change.

What a difference it will make
Trust me on this, fellow human! Happy 21st o' Dec 2012 to ya

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Wow, way to think positively OP! (sarcasm intended).

Why do so many people sit around waiting for things to happen and change without realising if they want change they can help bring it about themselves?

Perhaps because it is hard work? It takes risks, can be difficult, humiliating.

But if you believe in something and want something, follow it through. You can make your life better.

Life ain't a free lunch and never will be.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   
I bet the elites love the fact that the whole 2012 doomsday/prophecy has thousands if not millions of people sitting around idle waiting to either be destroyed or saved. Either way these theories are keeping many people from focusing in on the true nature of our situation as well as keeping people from acting in a manner that may bring about real change.

Think about it for a minute. What do all of the 2012 theories have in common.

1) Either the world will be destroyed or humanity will.

2) Aliens will come to save us or destroy us.

3) We will be raptured as stated in the bible.

4) We will undergo a spiritual transformation known as ascension to the new age crowd.

All of these things have commonalities. We will either be saved or destroyed by outside forces that we can't control. Where are the theories about humans taking responsibility for themselves and saving themselves. The only purpose most of those theories truly have IMHO, is to keep people occupied and stationary and waiting for their saving grace. All the while the elites continue their massive power grab over every one of us. I put no constitution into any theory that does not have manind taking responsibility for themselves.

I am a firm believer in the 'Anything can happen' line so I am open minded about this whole ordeal but my gut tells me repeatedly what I have just stated here. I am just looking forward to post DEC 21st so we can reel back in those who have been subdued by all of the fear or excitement surrounding the prophecies and once again get to the bottom of the real issues that face humanity.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by dinkot

I too dream of some deity pushing a big ***SNIP FOR PROFANITY*** reset button because I am sick of this sick place as well.
edit on 13-12-2012 by Mkoll because: (no reason given)

Mod Note: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

edit on 12/13/2012 by Blaine91555 because: Snipped for profanity violation.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by router404
Wow, way to think positively OP! (sarcasm intended).

Why do so many people sit around waiting for things to happen and change without realising if they want change they can help bring it about themselves?

Perhaps because it is hard work? It takes risks, can be difficult, humiliating.

But if you believe in something and want something, follow it through. You can make your life better.

Life ain't a free lunch and never will be.

You say these things and yet as you say them the cancers (best way to describe globalists and the financial elite imo) eating our societies grow bolder and hungrier. The people sink deeper into their chosen illusions. Half truths on one side clash with half truths on the other and annihilate any useful fragments from the minds of their followers. The simple truth is nobody #ing cares for the truth

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by dinkot

I feel kinda worried for you to be honest. It seems you are not happy in your life. Wishing for a disaster to happen because life is so boring. May I remind you that you control your own life and you can change it whenever you want where ever you are. live it beautiful, don't wait for things to happen, take control and be happy! If you need to talk, you can always message me

edit on 13-12-2012 by citizenoftheworld because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by citizenoftheworld

He is despairing because he is looking at what the people around him are doing and thinking and allowing to happen. I know how he feels and I can tell you it isn't "boredom"
edit on 13-12-2012 by Mkoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by citizenoftheworld
reply to post by dinkot

I feel kinda worried for you to be honest. It seems you are not happy in your life. Wishing for a disaster to happen because life is so boring. May I remind you that you control your own life and you can change it whenever you want where ever you are. live it beautiful, don't wait for things to happen, take control and be happy! If you need to talk, you can always message me

edit on 13-12-2012 by citizenoftheworld because: (no reason given)

Why does it have to be about a disaster?

This is what I don't get. And I don't mean to single anybody out here, just want to make a statement:

Why can't the 21st be the END of what we have now, and the beginning of something new? IMO we've already turned the Apocalyptic corner and we're going in a different path. I FEEL it. Directly. In ways I have never even thought were possible because I've never really FELT what is going on. But this is happening and I'm along for the ride, as we ALL are, as One. Changes are happening, not towards death pain and destruction but the opposite.

You can be ready for it all to end, this is not a bad thing IMO. It is what you're willing to do to make it end, such as choosing paths that stop it or just providing positive thoughts that steer a situation into a better one, etc. You don't have to be directly connected in some sort of resistance movement to resist in your mind. You make the vote, and we all get to do that. If you are voting that the madness ends, and that we begin something new, then that's a good vote IMO.

For what its worth, MANY feel this way. They want it to end. Not their life, not the world, but the pain, suffering, death, destruction, hate, etc. It's like old-hat, boring, and it doesn't even sound interesting any more. You see, for YEARS this has not been the case. But now, it is the Change I am trying to put into words. Its the Awakening.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by dinkot

I hope some sort of disclosure event happens, it would kill organized religion. Thats what our species needs.

That is what is wrong with people, religion. It has been the source of of the most death, deceit and destruction humanity has ever seen since the dawning of civilization. For several millennium RELIGION has controlled the masses any way it deemed fitting with extremely far-fetched stories.

We have medicinal technology that could give us indefinite lifespans waiting in the wings, just one problem, fundamentalists dont want a prolonged life. They agree with us! The world sucks and they are ready to jump ship. I hope something gives them a reason to..

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   
I feel the same way to an extent.

I lost my attatchment to material thing last year and just don't care anymore.
I still see people around me obsessed with material crap and hording what they can.

I'm sick of the fact that because of the society that I was born into, dependent on the system with no survival skills I can't even eat without money.

The only reason that I am even a "part" of society is that I have no choice, I have to struggle for work to earn money to feed myself and...... well I don't care about material things anymore and thats all this circle is for.

The funny thing about his though is that I have realized that the only people that are worried about the end of the world and dying are people that are tied to rediculous society and their material things.

In the eyes of these people I havn't accomplished anything because I don't have a high paying job and a nice house and I'm not married to some narcisitic bitch, and they think that I should be very fearful of the end because of what I haven't "accomplished".

I however am content with the life I have lived and the lessons I learned (which ironically enough I have been telling myself for half my life I just havn't been living my lessons) and although I haven't travelled the world to see the beauties the Earth has to offer, I feel like I am ready for whatever is next... whatever that may be.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Its quite a ride to "know" that school is over and yet not know, you know? LOL.

I mean we "know" that we've learned what Duality can teach us, and we know in our hearts that the time for it is over, but since we've chosen to forget who we truly are, we don't know when it will be up (other than death, which is besides the point today.) I'm not about to say I KNOW that the 21st is the end. But I can tell you that there is a definite ramping-up of something and it is intense.

Awesome time to be alive IMO. A lot of you have heard me say it before.... you've come for the fireworks so best enjoy them!

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by dinkot

Hang in there dinkot!

I have had similar feelings and have been consumed with the 2012 theories for years now. I didn't cash in the life savings and go crazy like I had fantasized more than once about though.

With what we as individuals deal with daily depending on our circumstance and compounded with the global moan it is easy to think of a resolve with "The End"

I have decided to prepare for the worse (for whatever that's worth) and hope for the best.

End or continue......keep your chin up, be thankful for something and pause for yourself.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by 1/2 Nephilim

The OP is indeed not speaking about a disaster....however he says that if nothing happens he doesn't want to be part of this world anymore, it makes me worried. Maybe some people indeed arrived at the point they want something to happen because they were all so occupied with this whole 21st stuff. I see indeed, a lot of people are somewhat disappointed.

If you want the pain, suffering, death, destruction and hate to stop because it's boring and not interesting anymore, I can agree with that. However, the world doesn't work like this. It is in no way possible for that to happen just overnight, unfortunately! The only thing you can do, is to just live your life and make the best of it and be greatful for what you have. Raise your voice, protest whenever you can, but that is just all you can do. Even if God, tomorrow would appear to put a stop to everything , there are still people that will not accept this and choose for war or whatever. God is just an example. I personally don't believe in god or any other religion.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by AccessDenied

Depends on what happens right?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join