paranormal animal footprints in snow, plus more train horns

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   
I could certainly call you crazy,that would be par for the course afterall I state often enough that I'm a sceptic but that doesn't mean I'm not open minded.

There's enough people who say these things are happening to them,enough information out there about how these electromagnetic weapons are said to work.

The government or the agencies that claim to work in it's name MI5,CIA,Mossad,whatever the KGB now calling themselves are infinitely capable of turning these and other weapons if they have them on their own people.

Oh aye I could call you crazy that would be the easy thing to do and I'm sure it's something many have said on here.Some with a genuine concermj andwbelief you should seek help and others in a much more dismissive and scornful way.

I've read enough recently that makes me think there's a very real possibility that they can do what you say they're doing to you.

Nah,I'm not gonna say your crazy without at least hearing what you have to say,that'd just be wrong for a start.

That old saying just because your paranoid doesnt mean there not out to get you has some truth in it.

<< 1   >>

join