It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

paranormal animal footprints in snow, plus more train horns

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   

This is from around 11:00 am 12/13/2012. This goes along with my other paranormal footprint video i made of the footprint in cement that dissapeared.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by truthermantwo

Looks like kitty prints in the snow.....

Des

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Looks like fox footprints to me been hunting rabbits
The lack of footprints in some area could be light snow covered it
A fox is also known to be a good jumper, perhaps it jumped from that area to a tree stump or something else

Here is how fox footprints look like

edit on 13-12-2012 by Spacespider because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   
these were not there yesterday and we havent had any snow between then. You would think it would leave a track in the yard some where with four footprints but there is only three, and so close together?

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Can't help but notice the creepy fish head peaking its head from underneath your fire pit... Now that's much more paranormal than 3 cute kitty or fox prints

In all seriousness, you should really try and find out what ties you to the number 3...

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   
at 2:28 i think there was an EVP, but i couldn't make out what was said.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Is there something paranormal with the train horns?
Have you had other paranormal experiences that
leads you to believe these prints are unusual in
some way?

to tell you the truth I was expecting some kind of
dinosaur prints or at least reptillian prints,lol

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by TWILITE22

Is there something paranormal with the train horns?
Have you had other paranormal experiences that
leads you to believe these prints are unusual in
some way?

to tell you the truth I was expecting some kind of
dinosaur prints or at least reptillian prints,lol

My youtube channel is paradisemind1, watch some of my paranormal train horns videos and EVP captures, as well as my hearing voices experience, it all ties together. Voices try to instigate paranormal activity by what they make people think with there sound waves that travel through the mind. Thats what they've done with me.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   
I don't think this is unusual - the snow is just really thin under the fireplace where footprints are more noticeable with the soil underneath them
edit on 13-12-2012 by saintinwaiting because: rephrased

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   
wow...how do you jump straight to paranormal,cause of some cat paw prints ..lol sorry man but just back away a little bit and look from a different point of view . nothing paranormal here

"paranormal animal prints"

just my opinion of coarse

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by paradiselost333
wow...how do you jump straight to paranormal,cause of some cat paw prints ..lol sorry man but just back away a little bit and look from a different point of view . nothing paranormal here

"paranormal animal prints"

just my opinion of coarse

Because as i stated:
they are too close together, and there is not 4 but 3
there are no tracks on either side or around my patio anywhere to indicate it was an animal
I have experienced paranormal activity for the last year or more beyond what anyone else has reported.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   
This video seriously creeps me out. It seems as if the prints are directly in front of one another, rather than side by side. If this situation was not manipulated, this is a very interesting video.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   
I live by trains, and have animal tracks randomly appear without explanation as well. Just a few show up, just like in your video.

Thankfully, it is ridiculous to jump to conclusion and say that they are paranormal, because animals are free to go where they please, and it is possible that their tracks were not left behind as clearly as their other tracks, or they took off a different way without leaving tracks, etc.

Unless you see the tracks get made by their own or by some invisible / ghost animal, it isn't right to jump to conclusion and say they are paranormal.

As for the trains, I doubt the train sounds were paranormal, they sounded just like normal trains to me.

Ultimately, there's nothing going on in this.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by lifemonkey
I live by trains, and have animal tracks randomly appear without explanation as well. Just a few show up, just like in your video.

Thankfully, it is ridiculous to jump to conclusion and say that they are paranormal, because animals are free to go where they please, and it is possible that their tracks were not left behind as clearly as their other tracks, or they took off a different way without leaving tracks, etc.

Unless you see the tracks get made by their own or by some invisible / ghost animal, it isn't right to jump to conclusion and say they are paranormal.

As for the trains, I doubt the train sounds were paranormal, they sounded just like normal trains to me.

Ultimately, there's nothing going on in this.

Ill humbly disagree. The train horns seem to sound whenever i go outside. But the train only comes through here maybe 2-3 times a month. yet im hearing these sounds all hours of the day seemingly responsive to me. Also I believe the tracks are genuinely paranormal, a response perhaps to my noticing the tracks made in the cement of a different size.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 02:08 AM
link   
Interesting stuff. It is possible your mystery animal only has three legs and the close approximation of the three could have been left when the animal was in mid stride. Still rather weird if you cant find any other tracks near by though.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   

I found more strange footprints this time a whole track of them along my house, and again train horns sound while im out there.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 04:48 AM
link   
I'm certainly not sure what to make of the footprints but definitely heard the train.

Are you absolutely sure it's not a real train ??

i'm not having a go !!!

Is it a single track that goes by your house or is there lines that branch off elsewhere further up the line ??

I'd imagine after hearing it you wouldnt have to wait that long for it to pass by and presumably it never does.It does sound pretty close by though I suppose sound on a video can be deceptive.i.e judging proximity 2nd hand as in not being there myself to hear it.

Either way a train nearby as it seems should be easy enough to locate so if you say it never passes then there does seem to be a mystery there.

Do you live in an open landscape that you can see for miles or wooden broken country where there could be a line thats not easily visable ??

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by fastbob72
I'm certainly not sure what to make of the footprints but definitely heard the train.

Are you absolutely sure it's not a real train ??

i'm not having a go !!!

Is it a single track that goes by your house or is there lines that branch off elsewhere further up the line ??

I'd imagine after hearing it you wouldnt have to wait that long for it to pass by and presumably it never does.It does sound pretty close by though I suppose sound on a video can be deceptive.i.e judging proximity 2nd hand as in not being there myself to hear it.

Either way a train nearby as it seems should be easy enough to locate so if you say it never passes then there does seem to be a mystery there.

Do you live in an open landscape that you can see for miles or wooden broken country where there could be a line thats not easily visable ??

Ive posted several train hunt videos where when i hear the horns i get in my car a drive to the crossings in my area where the train should be, no train visible though. So yes, it is a mystery.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Ok if you've looked for it and can't find any sign of it then that is indeed strange !!

What do you think's going on ??

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by fastbob72
Ok if you've looked for it and can't find any sign of it then that is indeed strange !!

What do you think's going on ??

well ive done and experienced things as a consequence that would blow your reality apart, and i and other beings as well as a psychotronic telepathy AI system are trying to stop communicating, the train horn sounds are a product or part of that communication. So..go ahead..call me crazy now..seriously humor is my only way of dealing with the stress.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join