It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does Higgs boson discovery mean String Theory is dead?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Hi
recently i have been doing some simple drawing like the infinity circle spiral and triangle etc etc. Just finished reading some initial finds by our awesome scientist regarding string but @ 1st look. it seems like sperm to me. What triggers me is if thats X then where's Y?

So while I was drawing female nude bodies, I was thinking then shouldnt be there's a partical like the female wombs that can produce the eggs for a period of time so to merge with the sperm to create life? Somehow I come across Higgs boson and I was wondering since they use water as an example to described it's formless and we humans are mostly made up of that kind of particals. Is HB = Y?

Forgive me for my lack of science knowledge (in fact i am only interested in visual art studies and religion studies of all kinds) and I am not a scientist or any great being but in my mind was wondering. What if x = string?

X (string/sperm) + Y (higgs boson/egg) = the origin of life?

My apology for sounding like an amatuer but just would like to learn more about the origin of life itself rather asking myself again & agaian. Why not posting this ridiculars question of mine?
or theres already someone who had the same idea which i am still pondering about?

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Hi its me again. just seems like words are pointless.

how about visual then?

Sperm - www.google.com.sg...,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_qf.&wrapid=tlif136237824893210&um=1&ie=UTF-8&tbm=isc h&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi&ei=Fz40Uc7iIMn-rAeauIGIBg#imgrc=Zi3zOghJkBIMTM%3A%3BggqqoKluIAKgxM%3Bhttp%253A%252F%252Fwhatthehealthmag.files.wordpress.com%2 52F2010%252F12%252Flaptop-use-sperm-quality.jpg%3Bhttp%253A%252F%252Fwhatthehealthmag.wordpress.com%252F2010%252F12%252F09%252Fsperm-facts-you-didnt-k now%252F%3B400%3B300

String - 2.s3.envato.com...

Egg - blog.23andme.com...
fertized egg - img.webmd.boots.com... llopian_tube.jpg
or
scitechdaily.com...

Higgs Boson - 1.bp.blogspot.com...

<< 1  2   >>

join