It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"2012 A-Z" - A Galaxial Event of Disneyesque Proportion

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrUncreated
Hm... "3 people attended." *sad face*
Proving that most people do recognize BS when they hear it. Good for us.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by revmoofoo
I watched the video last night and found it to be both informative and entertaining. Thanks for sharing OP!

S&F

Rev

Anyone who found this video informative needs to get out more. There is zero useful information in the video. None at all it is all new age crap and hype. There is no galacitc plane. ( who thought that one up ??) It is impossible to know the center of something when you dont know where the edges are. We dont know how big the univesre is so there is no way in hell we could find the center.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by LittleBlackEagle

Originally posted by ziplock9000
What a load of #e. We should make a list of the 21st December tards who believe this stuff and publicly humiliate them on the 22nd.

is that your goal in life, to humiliate other people? may i recommend a good psychologist for you? there are some seriously deranged individuals in this forum, many of which are quite scary.

i enjoyed watching that video and it brings some interesting possibilities as we fly through space orbiting our galactic center all the while our galaxy is orbiting another. i never realized our sun is traveling like a comet, dragging our planets along for the ride.

The psychologist would do better with you on his couch. You never realized that our sun is traveling like a comet because it is not. You never realized that we are dragging planets along for the ride becasue we are not. You never heard the crap mentioned in the video because its crap and not one bit of it is true. Not even a little tiny bit true.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by GregJ

You believe the solar system is flat? Do you not live in a 3d world?

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by karen61560

Ok leaving this thread as I can see I do not have anything positive to contribute and if I stay It will only result in me insulting another member.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by ziplock9000

I said..Our ANCESTORS..Cave man ? Barbarian ? *sigh* And of course we know the Earth is not flat today..

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by karen61560

Yep. Of thing is not presenting evidence of his claims (or using the bible for basis). Which is worse is that he doesn't even tries to show arguments for his claims.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by winterkill

Whether true or not, it's an awesome video that's well worth watching. It has a lot of factual information combined with some very interesting theories, illustrated with excellent graphics. F&S for posting it!

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by CyberTruth

Originally posted by CyberTruth
I've posed this question in another similar thread after watching the video:

If the earth stopped rotating for 3 days then wouldn't half of the earth become super heated

by the sun and the other half be put into a deep freeze?

How hot and cold would opposite sides of the earth become?

Could an unprepared human survive?

Would the perfect place to survive such an event be the core of a pyramid?

The insulation of all that stone would help a person stay cool or warm for three days of harsh

conditions.

Could this be why the pyramids were constructed?

Weren't they estimated to be constructed right around the time of the beginning of the Mayan calendar

which begins on 3114 BC?

Wasn't there also the plague on Egypt of three days of darkness in the days of Moses?

Could the Earth change rotation every 5125.36 years?

This is the main thing I was wondering, maybe the people fleeing to Bosnia have the right idea. I know where a deep cavern is! lol.. it would probably be flooded though. Damn, the idea of that actually happening is scary.
edit on 15-12-2012 by 1/2 Nephilim because: Missed CyberTruths post

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by karen61560

Originally posted by revmoofoo
I watched the video last night and found it to be both informative and entertaining. Thanks for sharing OP!

S&F

Rev

Anyone who found this video informative needs to get out more. There is zero useful information in the video. None at all it is all new age crap and hype. There is no galacitc plane. ( who thought that one up ??) It is impossible to know the center of something when you dont know where the edges are. We dont know how big the univesre is so there is no way in hell we could find the center.

Always nice to hear from you Karen! Everything you just said is a lot of bologny too. Sorry, but it is clear where the center is as everything is circling it, you don't need to know the edges. And not knowing how big the universe is, we can't know the center? Maybe you should get out more.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrUncreated
Hm... "3 people attended." *sad face*
Proving that most people do recognize BS when they hear it. Good for us.

Another comment that does not make sense. If no one was there, then no one was able to decide if it was BS. Good for Us? Were you invited to attend it?

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by LittleBlackEagle

Originally posted by ziplock9000
What a load of #e. We should make a list of the 21st December tards who believe this stuff and publicly humiliate them on the 22nd.

is that your goal in life, to humiliate other people? may i recommend a good psychologist for you? there are some seriously deranged individuals in this forum, many of which are quite scary.

i enjoyed watching that video and it brings some interesting possibilities as we fly through space orbiting our galactic center all the while our galaxy is orbiting another. i never realized our sun is traveling like a comet, dragging our planets along for the ride.

The psychologist would do better with you on his couch. You never realized that our sun is traveling like a comet because it is not. You never realized that we are dragging planets along for the ride becasue we are not. You never heard the crap mentioned in the video because its crap and not one bit of it is true. Not even a little tiny bit true.

And you know more because? The universe has not all been figured out, and thinking it has is naive at a minimum.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Well regardless, we'll all find out soon enough what's B.S. and what isn't. Time does seem to be going quicker, but maybe that's because the sun goes down at 4:30, or because my life is just that empty and pathetic.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by MrUncreated

My teenager said to me 2 days ago that iftfelt like the days go by so fast. Not just a comment, but he really was perplexed. I agreed with him, weeks, months and years have come and gone in a blink of an eye in the last year in particular, but starting before that.

It does feel different than the old days.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by SunnyDee

I brought this up to my psychiatrist, who has no problem talking about spirituality because she's from India. It's unusual, but I have hit her with everything I have, and instead of telling me I'm crazy, she just tells me she believes it, too. Reincarnation, for instance, she says she remembers her past life, and told me that if I meditate, I will get pieces of my own until I get the big picture, eventually. Can't say I've ever had a doctor who was so... agreeable. I think her answer to time moving fast was something about how we perceive it, though. Sure, in hindsight our whole life seems to have gone by fast. I am not sure, really. I guess we'll see, soon enough.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   
I watched it and found it to be quite entertaining. It seems he put a lot of effort into it. Good on him.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Even though nothing will happen 12/21, I'll laugh my ass off at all these cock-sure naysayers who trashed this guy's interesting presentation, if something does go down.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Did trolling kill this thread already? Wtf, This video is incredible!

I have pictured the model in this video that shows the sun hurdling through space with our planets in tow oh.. 100x now in my head since yesterday.

Call me simple minded.. I know the sun moves, its being pushed from the center of the galaxy while being pulled toward the Great Attractor, I know that. I know is caught in orbits of much larger stars on our side of the Milky Way, check.

NEVER have I seen the solar system illustrated like that. Always that confounded 2d view which after you see the model is either a front or back view. I should have caught on to that already.. whats an aerial view in space? duhhh

WATCH THIS VIDEO NOW!! or ASAP. Flag the thread and like the vid, I shared it on FB because I'm a do-gooder.

edit on 16-12-2012 by 1/2 Nephilim because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Bumpppppp WATCH THIS VIDEO QUICK

Sorry mods, sorry. I should have seen this video weeks ago. In 5 days it may not be relevant anymore.

Bickering got the thread lost.

Edit: On a side note, it wouldn't kill some of you to take your mind off the details of the CT massacre for an hour.
edit on 16-12-2012 by 1/2 Nephilim because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   
I´am not that familiar with space and so on, but can someone say if the information that we will pass through "cosmic dust" on the 21st is true or not?

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join