It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"2012 A-Z" - A Galaxial Event of Disneyesque Proportion

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+33 more 
posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Everything you wanted to know about '2012' but didn't know to ask. Heard of the Photon Belt? Pole Shift? Precession of Equinoxes?

www.youtube.com...

So lets add to the 2012 mayham with this little video, which starts slow but gets good. Have fun.
edit on 13-12-2012 by winterkill because: added material

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by winterkill

He gave this lecture in Boulder CO, Nov 18th, 2012, and when only 3 people showed up, he posted this video, disappeared into the Rockies...and no one has heard from him since.

I wonder if this is true, or just made up to deepen the mystery?

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by winterkill

I took it as a satire piece... and it was humorously Disneyesque.

A bit of making fun of the various 2012 ideas out there and pointing out inconsistencies.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   
I watched the whole thing this morning.

I think it is an awesome video explaining our universe in a way, most common folk have NEVER seen!

It is really worth the time to watch this!

That said, I do think the doom speculation was just that purely speculative, although I did get sucked into the whole alignment of the 21st pretty thoroughly.

Also, in the comments by the guy who posted this to youtube (ticktock) who seems to be the director, he seems to joke around a bit, so as he says at the beginning of the video "Believe this, or don't believe."

The spiraling solar system at the 16 minute mark is so interesting.
edit on 13-12-2012 by SunnyDee because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   
If I could give this more flags I would.

Not often we get such a great video to learn new things from.
Edit to add:
Why do they not teach grade school kids about our solar system orbiting Alcyone or that Alcyone orbits Sirius which orbits the galaxy?

They really have kept us small-minded.
edit on 13-12-2012 by SunnyDee because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Wow Wow Wow. I just had time to get through it. You need to see this vid just for the physics of the solar movement alone. Super graphics!

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   
from the other thread I accidentally started on this topic.

Originally posted by Ben81
im 20 minute into the video and so far .. im speechless and hooked to it
its one of the best documentary about the 21 december 2012
a know a bit about the galactic alignement but this guy is really good lol
also very fun to listen .. sound like a great teacher

thank you very much for sharing it with us

SNF

Apparently, this lecture was given at the Bolder Colorado Public Library, about a month ago, but that the guy, Marc, a Professor has since gone missing. I hope that's not true and that he's ok, gee wiz, and yes he's a very good teacher.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   
im 20 minute into the video and so far .. im speechless and hooked to it
its one of the best documentary about the 21 december 2012
a know a bit about the galactic alignement but this guy is really good lol
also very fun to listen .. sound like a great teacher
thanks for sharing SNF

cant believe only 3 people showed to his presentation .. sad for him
he put a lot of effort and research into this to maybe warn the public about his conclusions
but on the net so far 500 people showed up !
now because of ATS it will probably double

reply to post by NewAgeMan

awkward .. now everyone will know that i duplicated my post to this thread

well anyway i had nothing else to say .. need to finish the video first

how come the teacher is missing ?
he gone off the grid in the rockies ..why the fear

do he know something we dont
guess i will need to finish the video to see why he disapeared in the rockies
edit on 12/13/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   
I am only 2 minutes in and have an uncontrollable urge to watch Star Wars

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Oh well, what can ya do.

Here was my OP from the duplicate thread I started before realizing this one had been made already, I hope this goes to the front page because everyone needs to see this, imho, because of the opportunity for increased awareness and understanding of our place in the cosmos.

"2012 A-Z" - A Galaxial Event of Disneyesque Proportion

Compliments of ATS member NWOned (what an unfortunate monicur, sorry NWOwned, but some of us believe in our absolute individual liberty so I hope you don't believe that through and through why give yourself away to "them"?), the video, from what I've seen of it so far (I was so taken with it part way through that I was compelled to create a thread for it) covers the Mayan Calendar and our position in the rotating galaxy, which it depicts with the utmost precision, pointing to the Great Year in many more ways than one. It really makes you wonder, not what will happen on 2012, but what it means or could mean, even as it relates of the future trajectory of human history, civilization and, our future evolution (or in-volution as sage/master Meher Baba would call it) within the context of the whole creation within which we are immersed and, if some among us are right, stand as a high expression of that same cosmological evolutionary process by which we've come to be here in the first place.

Therefore, for me at least, this forces me to consider some deeper, more profound issues in regards to origins and destinies. I can accept that these people were sending down to US at this time, a message in a bottle, that indeed a new dawning of a new age IS at hand, may it be a Golden Age in accord with what's in everyone's mutual best interest, if we can just lighten up a little bit, become a little more aware, understanding, comprehending, compassionate.

Me I'm the eternal optimist and therefore can't understand why we are not celebrating this event, even globally. It's the end of the year this year in more ways than one this year, and the coming of spring is a springtime at all levels, even galactically, as our star circles in relation to it's nearby stars including one "central sun" in the Pleiades along with Sol's twin the star Sirius (it's starting to sound like a family of stars..)

We the "little man" must also be given to know and understand this, so that whatever meaning is to be assigned we might having the luxury of assigning ourselves based on our own evaluation, without hindrance or coercion from anyone (including the anti-2012 I told you so nah nah nah nah nah nah, crowd). Furthermore, if there are any benefits to be had with this knowledge, may it come to us, each and every one of us as children of God, that we, not the "PTB" might appropriate it's true benefit and, if there's one to be had it's arrow of civilized progress. A new beginning, a do over. And it's never too late to start again.

I can almost hear the anti-2012 Peanut Gallery immediately jumping to conclusions and shouting that it's all nonsense and nothing more, but that just doesn't satisfy my own curiosity and I always try to keep an open mind and, from what I've taken in watching this video, so far anyway, I'm discovering to be utterly astounding, in so far as this is the "Sacred Celestial Science" at it's best, rendered in a circular piece of stone, my God, how did they know where everything was in relation to everything else, these were an indigenous people and yet they possessed the most complex and informed galactic calendar, in the history of mankind.

Is that not worth at least looking at, to ponder the idea of a Great Year, of a Spring (first event on the calendar), a Summer, a Fall, A Winter and a NEW Year, within the context of the larger 26000 year cycle, which relates directly to the rotation of the galaxy itself. How cool is that?

We're here to deny ignorance, right?

Sure some have been going nuts for many years now saying something of a material nature, an event of some kind, is going to take place, but is that not just the most simplistic conception of what might very well be a turning point of actual historical significance?

Imagine missing the turning point of the Ages?

That's what we were all just about to do, and then, when the world didn't end, chalk the whole thing up to absolute nonsense, while smashing that bottled message on the rocks of contemporary modern history.

You tell me. I hope you enjoy the video.

Merry Christmas, and Happy New Age!

NAM

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Scary vid.

Did not like how he cherry picked biblical prophecy either to prove his claims..

Here is entire quoted text from Mathew 24 for context..

Not at all as fluffy as he was making out hey?

*15*
“So when you see the abomination of desolation spoken of by the prophet Daniel, standing in the holy place (let the reader understand), *16*
then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains. *17*
Let the one who is on the housetop not go down to take what is in his house, *18*
and let the one who is in the field not turn back to take his cloak. *19*
And alas for women who are pregnant and for those who are nursing infants in those days! *20*
Pray that your flight may not be in winter or on a Sabbath.*21*
For then there will be great tribulation, such as has not been from the beginning of the world until now, no, and never will be.*22*
And if those days had not been cut short, no human being would be saved. But for the sake of the elect those days will be cut short. *23*
Then if anyone says to you, ‘Look, here is the Christ!’ or ‘There he is!’ do not believe it. *24*
For false christs and false prophets will arise and perform great signs and wonders, so as to lead astray, if possible, even the elect. *25*
See, I have told you beforehand. *26*
So, if they say to you, ‘Look, he is in the wilderness,’ do not go out. If they say, ‘Look, he is in the inner rooms,’ do not believe it. *27*
For as the lightning comes from the east and shines as far as the west, so will be the coming of the Son of Man. *28*
Wherever the corpse is, there the vultures will gather.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 07:59 PM
link   
I have to agree with how I hate cherry picking prophecy. Take it all or not at all.
I thought that the need to fulfill some prophecies was unnecessary and actually detracted from the actual science of the video, which was fascinating.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Hm... "3 people attended." *sad face*

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   
I found it fascinating.

Thanks for sharing.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Sadly unless you take the time to watch it, most people won't post LOL
It really gets good when they start showing the actual planetary orbits around our sun as it moves through space orbiting the star our sun orbits.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Who is the author of the video and presentation. Marc what?

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 12:39 AM
link   
I was not really impressed by this one, he simply takes some known facts
that science has provided and makes baseless assumptions, as with most
2012 prophecy if you want to make it seem plausible all you have to do is
link things that share no real link other than your imagined one.

Assuming that our ancestors knew these amazing galactic things and exactly
what would happen is a bit too much honestly, not to mention the fact that he
misuses science and also uses the many times over debunked crossing the
galactic plane argument which has been shown to be a flat out lie.

science does not agree with this man because he has no true claim, he
was all over the place and made little sense when you really watch and listen
carefully to what he is telling you, its the classic let me lead you to where i want
you to go type deal.

but alas those who want to believe will and all we have to do is wait and
as always make light of things when the world keeps on spinning

also the amount of natural disasters are within norms......... anyone who
says different is simply not researching things, they are hyping average
or barely higher numbers to mean something they don't.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 01:06 AM
link   
That was simply terrific! Thanks for posting; I'm looking forward to The Age of Aquarius and more hippie-era music, as well as 5-D life, now more than ever!

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 06:54 AM
link   
I watched the video last night and found it to be both informative and entertaining. Thanks for sharing OP!

S&F

Rev

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 09:06 AM
link   
What a load of #e. We should make a list of the 21st December tards who believe this stuff and publicly humiliate them on the 22nd.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join