It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Shout Out to retired Navy Seals, Kilo Victor Oscar!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Violater1

Sorry. But can you tell me the reasons why...

The mexican government is filled with corruption.

The US is the most schizophrenic nation in the world, it causes and nurtures its own pains, repeating the same type of mistake across history over and over again...

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Oldtimer2
Big deal so what if the guy was a Navy Seal,does that justify his stupidity?,it is against the law to take weapons over the border,did he think he was special,guy was a dumb ass IMO

1) He was a Corporal in the Marine Corps not a SEAL. I do not know his MOS (or whatever they call it in the Marine Corps) but based on the photos of him I think he was Infantry.

2) He was advised by US Border Patrol to declare the item to Mexican Border Patrol upon entry. He did that and they arrested him on the spot when he did so...

He tried to do the right thing asked all the right questions - all they had to do was tell him the law and turn him around and right back to the US.

However, since the Mexican Cops are all actually drug cartel members in disguise they saw the opportunity to shake someone down for money and make a political statement or "in your face" to America by using a young Marine as leverage.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join