It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Contrails: Evidence that they are NOT Chemtrails (With images)

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by waynos

And then you referred to trolls

they seem to be hungry, poor little things.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spiral0ut
reply to post by fiftyfifty

There are government documents, patents, and conferences covering the idea of geoengineering using aerosols as the vehicle. THIS IS NOT UP FOR DEBATE.

Nobody has argued any different to what you said there, have they?

Where our opinions part from yours is that you seem to accept this as evidence that chemtrails are long thick white trails spreading in the sky. Can you point out where this is covered? Only it looks like a baseless assumption otherwise.

Not that my own eyes dont serve as a form of proof, but this is perhaps why it is going on. Also, recommend watching 'Why in the World Are They Spraying?'

That film, and its predecessor, are both packed with basic factual errors that completely undermine their own claims. Anyone who has seen them and are convinced hasn't really understood what they are showing or maybe hadn't checked the claims to see it they are actually true. When you look deeper, they are nonsense.

OK, If you want to debunk any or all of this, I'd like to hear it. Of course, it requires an open mind and deductive reasoning to understand why it may be going on and why they may not want to tell us. That I cannot provide you with.

Not at all, it is perfectly easy to comprehend that, even a child could grasp it. It does however require these qualities to look beyond the bunk and not just accept claims at face value. Before you start looking for "why", someone should maybe first prove the rather glaring "if".
edit on 15-12-2012 by waynos because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Spiral0ut

Also, recommend watching 'Why in the World Are They Spraying?'

And I would recommend reading this thread about your movie...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

In fact here is a little video that concerns your recommended video..

edit on 15-12-2012 by tsurfer2000h because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zaphod58

As for the FedEx video, I just watched it again, and he NEVER said anything about Air Force tankers, or a near miss, or anything of the sort. The first plane goes overhead, and he calls ATC and requests a routine altitude change. It happens all the time.

There is so much more just wrong with that video it isn't even funny. There is no such thing as altitudes set aside for commercial planes, like he claims there is. All altitude is used for whoever is in the area, it's up to ATC to asign an altitude, and they don't care if it's military or civilian, they're going to assign then to an altitude regardless. Altitude blocks only come into play when the military is on a mission such as refueling.

How do you know ATC didn't know they were there? The video conveniently stats right before the first plane pisses over. How do you know ATC didn't give a traffic advisory before the video started?

The OPs video is just another case of mis-truths, mis-information, erroneous information (and maybe even intentional DISinformation).

There are some people who want to believe SO DESPERATELY that those puffy white contrails are really chemtrails that they will eat up videos such as this like candy without bothering to check the accuracy of the facts presented in the video.

As you and others have pointed out, the OP's video is full of obvious false assumptions and misinformation. I suppose the maker of the video is simply uninformed and/or misinformed, but sometimes I wonder if some makers of these videos are out to intentionally mislead people into believing the erroneous information they present.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Look, providing evidence to prove what would likely be classified experimentation can be difficult. The movie 'Why in the World are they Spraying' is the follow up, and much better, in my opinion compared to the original movie.
I do know what my own two eyes have seen, increasingly in recent years. Grids in the skies above me, which lead to complete cloud cover, on a day where no natural clouds were appearing on the horizon. It doesn't feel right, and when you consider that there have been papers published on the concepts of stratospheric aerosol engineering, dating back to the 70s and 80s, it has to make you at least curious.

Just like 9/11, and JFK, there is no perfect documented proof out there which can't be debunked in some way. For a while now, our government has shown willingness to do things behind our back (or right in our face) without our permission. MKULTRA, Operation Northwoods, and the very toxic use of Corexit in the wake of the BP disaster, are a few examples.

I Interesting 10 min video, regarding magnetosphere changes and possible chemtrail motive

Apparent SAG coverup?

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   

The FedEx video is a Tanker Enemy production. Rosario Marciano (Tanker Enemy) is a laughing stock amongst aviation enthusiasts. He hasn't a clue and completely misrepresents aviation for his own purposes and his 'chemtrail' theories. Take a look at his 'evidence' of unmarked aircraft.

See following and how blatant aviation ignorance is peddled as 'fact'.

Go onto his YT Channel and ask why he blocks anyone that posts the true identity of these aircraft in his videos? Marciano makes easy, easy money from his Channel and flogging of his books and DVDs. All done by presenting and peddling aviation ignorance.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Look, providing evidence to prove what would likely be classified experimentation can be difficult. The movie 'Why in the World are they Spraying' is the follow up, and much better, in my opinion compared to the original movie.

OK, fair enough, but I disagree and think they are ad bad as each other.

I do know what my own two eyes have seen, increasingly in recent years. Grids in the skies above me, which lead to complete cloud cover, on a day where no natural clouds were appearing on the horizon. It doesn't feel right, and when you consider that there have been papers published on the concepts of stratospheric aerosol engineering, dating back to the 70s and 80s, it has to make you at least curious.

Yes it did. That curiosity brought me here. Then I found claims that were so blatantly false I saw through them straight away, I found claims that were outside my own experience which I investigated and found to be false. I also found claims about links that, when you followed the link actually said something different or were a misrepresentation of an original source. And I have found lots of genuine I formation on weather modification and geo engineering.

What I have NOT found is anything at all that everyone suggests that any such operation like that would leave heavy visible trails in the sky. Furthermore, every single believer I have asked for such a connection had failed to come up with any either. Now, given that there are known, proven reasons why aircraft leave contrails and why sometimes those trails persist and spread, why would I dismiss that and connect it to geoengineering instead? Surely there MUST be a reason? Because someone on the internet guesses it might be? Really?

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   

But these grids, and that spreading out to cover the sky, has been observed since the 1940s, where it happened mostly due to the military flights (the only people with a reason to fly that high), and then increasingly from the 1960s with the advent of commercial jet traffic. There is a vast amount of evidence that demonstrates this.

Here's a news story about this from 1980. NBC News, which at the time was watched by 17 million people.

edit on 16-12-2012 by Uncinus because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Look, providing evidence to prove what would likely be classified experimentation can be difficult.

Indeed - so it would probably beeasier to find the indicators, rather than teh "official orders"

Indicators would be things liek aircraft equipment or documentation (weight and balance, maintenance manuals, that sort of thing), materials in transit or being loaded, or alternatively analysis of fuel showing "something" in it - that sort of thing.

But none of this has ever been found either.

Why in the world are they sprayingcontains demonstrably false claims - such as there should be no aluminium in rainwater.

It starts with the premise that What in the world are they spraying is true - so it is no surprise that it is also nonsense.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join