It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police Officer Wraps $100 Bill In Traffic Ticket w/ Video

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Cheers to the Hearts of Texas.

Just proves not all is lost.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Amazing! It is things like this which prevent me from totally giving up on the nation of my birth. Americans can still do amazingly good things. It comes down to trust and belief in each other; which is really low in America these days. People have to help each other out. Japan has taught me that when people help each other out a little, society is stronger.
Yeah, Tokyo is be a pretty cold blooded city to live in at times, but I have seen people do some really good acts of kindness which I never expected.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   
I know its a little off topic, but.... I was just sitting here waiting for my wife to get home from work. Decided to click the little stummble upon button on my laptop and the second thing it brings me too was this thread. Yay ATS for getting yourself out there.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by CALGARIAN

Thank God for an act of Kindness from a cop!! I saw another one on the news, give a homeless guy a pair of boots. These acts give me some encouragement that Good still exist!! I know they don't make allot of money, but based on what some have done to me in the past, I had almost lost faith in the Good Guys Theory.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Great story.

If everyone started to do things like this not only would we all reach a higher state of universal spirituality, but we'd be doing more for the country than the government has in the last 12 years.

It's time we start taking care of each other. The government don't care about you, and Obama don't care about you.

Again I'm tired of going to Social Security with my one leg (yes I lost my leg above the knee in an accident many years ago), and getting denied, while the all the hispanice/latino women with 3-5 kids, wearing expensive clothes, talking on the latest cell phone, with manecured nails, gold jewelery, who is perfectly healthy gets approved. How can they say they are impovershed when they are dressed like that, talking on a cell phone like that, probablt driving a brand new care, making payements on it with thier government check? I mean stuff like this really pisses me off.

It's sickening

But here I am on crutches with one leg, telling them I don't even want you disability money, I just wan't medicaid so I can get a new prostetic made, because my old one is broken. But no in the State I live in you can't get medicaid without being approved for disability first. I mean wth?

But I believe in Karma, the other day I gave my last 72 cents to the Salvation Army guy as I came out of Walgreens after buying my perscription for pain medication.

I keep wondering am I paying for something I did when I was younger? I mean I wasn't the greatest kid, but I never hurt anyone. Or maybe I did something in a past life? I dunno maybe it's all a test. A really crappy one.

Doing these types of acts for a couple weeks a year (around Christmas) isn't gonna cut it though. We have to help the people who need help all year round.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   
If I had extra cash I tucked away from some dude I pulled over or drug bust, id be charitable too... His wife must have a great job cause a typical cop wouldn't be able to afford to do that. Flame on

Gs

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   
wow

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   

I would Love for this story to be real, but the cynic in me yells, "why did he wrap the $100 in the ticket" ..how big was the initial ticket, and why not let him off with a warning (so the initial $100 would actually do some good). why do we suddenly see these "jesus like" police officers just pour their hearts out, buying shoes, and paying tickets....is this the same law entity beating the # out of innocents, stripping them naked when they were the victim in the first place, throwing them in a stripped cell? ..something smells in florida, and it aint the old people. (the danes cheese is getting Too old) :p

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 07:58 AM
link   

In the past 6 months I have come across several stories which have forced me to rethink my long standing blanket hatred of ANYONE even wearing a badge.

I can agree with this, normally I have a very hard time finding reason to like police officers, but guys like this make me can't help but love 'em. It also makes me want to move.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 01:16 AM
link   

even among one of the most corrupt organizations there are those that retain their innate sense of humanity.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by CynicalWabbit

Not all police are bad guys.

Even the so called "good cops" jail peaceful, morally concerned individuals. If you blindly follow the orders laid down by the clearly corrupt lawmaking bodies, you are not a "good" anything except puppet. You have any idea how many people in this country are in prison for horticulture? Horticulture is not a crime!

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join