It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anybody got any Kool-Aid to wash down these cookies?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 06:41 AM
link   
Hello ufohunter16 and thank you for the welcome!

A very Merry Christmas to you as well!

While I'm at it, a very Merry Christmas and or Happy Holidays to all!!!

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 06:46 AM
link   
reply to post by GoldenBrain71

Welcome to ATS from a fellow Texan AND 50/50 brainer! I work hard, balancing my activities so that I maintain that 50/50 spot. I realize it means we'll never be the next Michaelangelo, Tesla or Einstein ... but, "the balance" has it's bright spots too (even if we are the only ones to see them.)

edit on 14/12/2012 by Trexter Ziam because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by GoldenBrain71
Hello ufohunter16 and thank you for the welcome!

A very Merry Christmas to you as well!

While I'm at it, a very Merry Christmas and or Happy Holidays to all!!!

Your nice!!! we need as many nice people as we can get.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 06:53 AM
link   
reply to post by thedoctorswife

Hi thedoctorswife and thanks for the warm welcome!

I haven't heard from Destinyone yet but I look forward to saying hello to all of the ATS members I have gotten to know as a lurker. Now y'all will have a chance to get to know me so I hope I don't disappoint. I do love me some Kool-Aid but milk and cookies are also always welcome.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 07:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Trexter Ziam

Hi Trexter and thanks for the welcome!

It's always good to meet a fellow golden brain and a Texan to boot. I have found that balance has served me well over the years. Mine is a natural 50/50 (I think) so fortunately for me I haven't had to work to hard to develop the balance. I am also ambidextrous but I've always wondered if that was an automatic result of having a 50/50 brain or did I unconsciously work on that from a desire to be balanced. Ah well, who knows, I'm just happy to be here in this meat sack experiencing the great wonder of creation.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Thank you very much!

I believe in the law of attraction so I like to put out what I want back and it normally serves me well. Of course I am human so I have my moments like everybody else.

By the way, I think you're nice too and as a long time lurker I have always liked your posts.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Ambidextrous eh? I'll skip my personal story but you might like THIS one which my sister and I were discussing yesterday. www.bbc.co.uk...

Wish I could do THAT!

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Thank you very much!

I believe in the law of attraction so I like to put out what I want back and it normally serves me well. Of course I am human so I have my moments like everybody else.

By the way, I think you're nice too and as a long time lurker I have always liked your posts.

Thankyou, im left handed, ive read that i either have brain damaged caused at birth OR i am possessed by the devil, what do you think???

Lets make this FUN FRIDAY, it could be our last one!!!!!!

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Trexter Ziam

Ambidextrous eh? I'll skip my personal story but you might like THIS one which my sister and I were discussing yesterday. www.bbc.co.uk...

Wish I could do THAT!

Wow, go Chen! How is that possible? is it like tapping your head and rubbing your belly at the same time? but with more grey matter involved.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Being possessed sounds more fun, er fixable.

Drain Bamage is forever, What was it that Ron White said?

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Trexter Ziam

Wish I could do THAT!

That is awesome! In my former IT life I used to set up two work stations with several monitors and often I would be typing with each hand working on separate tasks but writing with each hand and keeping the lines straight...wow, tough stuff there.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by thedoctorswife

Thank you very much!

Thankyou, im left handed, ive read that i either have brain damaged caused at birth OR i am possessed by the devil, what do you think???

Lets make this FUN FRIDAY, it could be our last one!!!!!!

I'm going with possessed.

According to Wikipedia 70-90 percent of the world population are right handed so that leaves a minimum of 10 percent who are left handed. I highly doubt that all of those people have brain damage so possession is the only logical explication left. Of course if you believe that the Catholics created the devil then you might not by into this theory.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Welcome...from a fellow lurker.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 06:05 AM
link   
hi

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join