It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dream about Dec 21- major east coast impact

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by storm2012

Originally posted by MamaJ
Maybe it has something to do with this news ... North Koreas Satellite...

www.npr.org...

Maybe it is just a dream being that a lot of hype surrounds this date. Who knows...

Read the second post i posted, a major storm developing forecast to hit east coast, from DEC 18- DEC 20 around that time. But on weather forecast it shows rain and snow on DEC 21 for NJ area.
edit on 13-12-2012 by storm2012 because: (no reason given)

Oh.... ok.... lol

Had no idea you had already figured out your dream and know what it means...

So... now you (and we) KNOW that your dream is predicting a major storm.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by storm2012

Maybe it has something to do with this news ... North Koreas Satellite...

www.npr.org...

Maybe it is just a dream being that a lot of hype surrounds this date. Who knows...

Read the second post i posted, a major storm developing forecast to hit east coast, from DEC 18- DEC 20 around that time. But on weather forecast it shows rain and snow on DEC 21 for NJ area.
edit on 13-12-2012 by storm2012 because: (no reason given)

Oh.... ok.... lol

Had no idea you had already figured out your dream and know what it means...

So... now you (and we) KNOW that your dream is predicting a major storm.

yeah i guess lol, lets see if it does happen, than i can actually believe dreams do come true or at least do show some future events lol.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Please post any updates about the potential storm if u find any

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by storm2012

I'll bite.

I had a vision that a meteor with the force of 10^20 Joules, or the equivalent of about a 10.5 magnitude earthquake, would impact this area of the Atlantic Ocean at some point, when, I don't know. A part of the vision was a tall grey being trying to either stop the impact, or stop me from from telling people about it.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   
OMG don't tell me "Day After Tomorrow" is real.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Folks, the storm system is pulling up north , its going to be north US with the snow storm, so the potential for storm is out of question. Can it be a tsunami or a some sort of impact of something. Time will tell.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   
so my dream is coming true after all, there is a storm system moving in on the 21, from the west, producing rain from Florida to N ew England.

vortex.accuweather.com...

While a storm will hit the Midwest the hardest with a blizzard and freeze-up, high winds will reach the East Coast and the New York City area Friday. The area from the mid-Atlantic coast to southeastern New England will briefly break into the storm's warm zone late Thursday night into Friday. As this happens, winds from the south and southeast can gust between 50 and 60 mph. Winds this strong can knock down tree limbs, weakened trees and power lines, as well as send unsecured items airborne. The strong winds can catch some motorists and pedestrians off guard.

edit on 20-12-2012 by storm2012 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join