learn more

US dollar falls after Federal Reserve's announcement

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by spangledbanner

None of this comes as any surprise to those who have raised their heads and paid attention. No, I am not going to repeat myself except to say that all of this was planned many years ago and fine tuned as their plans progress. The Police/Control Grids never had anything to do with Muslim Extremist or what are continually presented as The Terrorists and everything about preparing for and preventing the only thing that could stop them and now, the one thing that remains in their way is the well armed American Public but even those who have the know-how and belief system rooted in our Constitution and American Way of Life are growing old. No, I do not consider Iraqi Veterans of much help since most of them were indoctrination and wrapped in sins that for the most part would condemn them to the same fate as our enemies. And No, I will not dare mention the only hope and solution because I believe it is your Karma to suffer the loss of what was and what could have been. The Globalists, the Luciferians will have their day and but too will fall but not in the generations now alive....it will be on the far side of where we are now...now at the gates of Hell on Earth.

I am reminded of the Book of Enoch and Ecclesiastes

It is okay if you do not hear, it is your Karma.

As for those who note the big question (how many years is 70 generations) it is 4900 years from the time of the Flood of Noah.

edit on 13-12-2012 by MajorKarma because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 10:59 AM
link   
LOL

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   
The "Funny" this was....

Quantitative Easing 3 is open ended. So it's really QE3Infinity

So QE4 makes it QEInfinitySquared

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   
If they can raise the debt ceiling and make decisions like this "on the fly",.....then why can't they just lower the 2% inflationary target down to 1% or .5% just until the economy gets restarted? They could then do this QE with a little less damage.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by spangledbanner
This is extraordinary indeed. Im not surprised the dollar fell sharply after this lunacy was announced.

What is the strategy? To devalue the USD to improve exports? Cause a GFC and make a heap exporting food? Does the Government need to do this since Central Banks are turning away from the USD and diversifying?

This crazy announcment exposes the so called 'fiscal cliff' talks for the nonsense they are. How can the Federal Reserve do this while the Government talks about a 'fiscal cliff'? It makes no sense at all.

edit on 13-12-2012 by spangledbanner because: (no reason given)

Very simple..

competitive devaluation
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   
You want me to simplify it for you?

In a fractional reserve system...

For every $1 dollar of National Debt the banks can print $9 dollars in credit.

There ya go!

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Inflation is not the problem. It is the lack of dollars in the market because a)some people are hoarding too much b)too many wars c)the government is too big

We have a liquidity and job problem. Who the hell wants to stay in america and pay union fees when they can offshore to china and import american brand stuff back? No tariffs....see ya!

The people at the top are rotten, the lack of any meaningful diagnosis...much less any corrective measures, tells me everything I need to now.

In other words they are trying to make things worse. Globalisation demands intentional mistakes and masonic handsigns.

Of course I am disgusted!

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   
REAL inflation isn't a problem yet because so much of the liquidity is caught in stocks, bonds, ETFs and in the cayman islands. If that money ever leaves the shelf and finds it's way into the economy....

HYPERINFLATION, bitchez! (not an insult, a zerohedge staple to end your post)

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by NewThor7

There ya go!

Hence we are debt serfs; forever tied to a system which conceals the fact that 'lenders' get to make money out of nothing, and then charge us for doing it... and assume ownership of everything by contractually obfuscated language.

However I have to point out, the fractional reserve ration is not so simple as 1 to 9... in some places it was authorized to go almost to 1 to 100... of course that didn't last long... only long enough to get entire communities in debt... then a "bank" would "close" down and all the community's 'debt' was sold into gambling tools..... like derivatives.

The fact that politicians, economists, and elites get to control the narrative leaves us never acknowledging that we should have our own money.... not some banks' promissory notes. WE have allowed the global financial cartel to construct a "virtual" economy they control .... ask yourself this... where exactly is our wealth?
edit on 13-12-2012 by Maxmars because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   

REAL inflation isn't a problem yet because so much of the liquidity is caught in stocks, bonds, ETFs and in the cayman islands. If that money ever leaves the shelf and finds it's way into the economy....

No. It is when you flood the market with money and the money has no correspondence to goods and services bought, that is when hyper-inflation sets in. The fact there is so much money hidden away in unreported accounts means there were too many loopholes being taken advantage of and that the actual progressive taxation system was baloney.

The government could really use every single penny out of circulation, without releasing it into the markets. Besides the federal reserve loans money to the commerical banks and the government does not get involved in banking. The more money government has in its accounts that means the lesser the need to borrow and the lesser the need to tax. Who the hell would oppose it and for what? Well the insanely rich would for obvious reasons.
edit on 13/12/12 by EarthCitizen07 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by NewThor7

Bingo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What this means for the tax payers? more money taken from and our children future to keep bailing out the banksters in Wall Street

Didn't I been telling this for a while already? oh, yeah.

Well this means that the closed doors meetings with the Fed and Wall Street while the rest of the American people were confuse about the mess in congress and the so call "Financial Cliff", Wall Street once again got what they wanted, an infinite Qs funds at the expenses of tax payers

Because after all, who runs the nations? you got it the Fed and under Wall Street watch, and congress have no say so in the matter either.

So open your wallets tax payers and slave because the Banksters need money or the economy will collapse

See how easy is for the Fed to get what they want? but Americans are asked to sacrifices their lives for the common good of those in the top that have been screwing up the nations economy.

What another 80 billions on top of the already 40 billions on top of the already 70 billions before that since the Qs were implemented well, you do the math, that money is added to the growing national deficit and it will become all of us hard working Americans and tax payer debt

This is what happen when a nation have morons run out of ways to fix the economic mess the corrupted leaders have made they just have the Treasury department to keep printing money while betting in the nations future

Those running the Fed have essentially used up all of their bullets and the next great financial crisis has not even fully erupted yet.

So what is the Fed going to do if the stock market crashes and the credit market freezes up like we saw back in 2008?

How much more extreme can the Fed go?

One can just picture "Helicopter Ben" strapping on a pair of water skis and making the following promise....

"We are going to print so much money that we'll make Zimbabwe and the Weimar Republic look like wimps!"

Sadly, the truth is that money printing is not a "quick fix" and it never has been. Just look at Japan. The Bank of Japan is on round 8 of their quantitative easing strategy, and yet things in Japan continue to get even worse.

But that is not going to stop the folks on Wall Street from calling for even more quantitative easing.

theeconomiccollapseblog.com...

Wall Street and the fed are the biggest leeches of the US economy and not president or congress is going to fix a darn thing on what is going on in America and neither have any clue how to fix the financial problems

The dollar fell because you can not keep printing money out of thin air and expect to have any valie at all

And January is no even here yet

Americas government has failed America tax payers and voters and the entire Government body is useless, obsolete and corrupted

Regardless of who is in power, the entire government system is is run by morons, whores to interest money and corruption

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043

Bingo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What this means for the tax payers? more money taken from and our children future to keep bailing out the banksters in Wall Street

Didn't I been telling this for a while already? oh, yeah.

Well this means that the closed doors meetings with the Fed and Wall Street while the rest of the American people were confuse about the mess in congress and the so call "Financial Cliff", Wall Street once again got what they wanted, an infinite Qs funds at the expenses of tax payers

Because after all, who runs the nations? you got it the Fed and under Wall Street watch, and congress have no say so in the matter either.

So open your wallets tax payers and slave because the Banksters need money or the economy will collapse

See how easy is for the Fed to get what they want? but Americans are asked to sacrifices their lives for the common good of those in the top that have been screwing up the nations economy.

What another 80 billions on top of the already 40 billions on top of the already 70 billions before that since the Qs were implemented well, you do the math, that money is added to the growing national deficit and it will become all of us hard working Americans and tax payer debt

This is what happen when a nation have morons run out of ways to fix the economic mess the corrupted leaders have made they just have the Treasury department to keep printing money while betting in the nations future

Those running the Fed have essentially used up all of their bullets and the next great financial crisis has not even fully erupted yet.

So what is the Fed going to do if the stock market crashes and the credit market freezes up like we saw back in 2008?

How much more extreme can the Fed go?

One can just picture "Helicopter Ben" strapping on a pair of water skis and making the following promise....

"We are going to print so much money that we'll make Zimbabwe and the Weimar Republic look like wimps!"

Sadly, the truth is that money printing is not a "quick fix" and it never has been. Just look at Japan. The Bank of Japan is on round 8 of their quantitative easing strategy, and yet things in Japan continue to get even worse.

But that is not going to stop the folks on Wall Street from calling for even more quantitative easing.

theeconomiccollapseblog.com...

Wall Street and the fed are the biggest leeches of the US economy and not president or congress is going to fix a darn thing on what is going on in America and neither have any clue how to fix the financial problems

The dollar fell because you can not keep printing money out of thin air and expect to have any valie at all

And January is no even here yet

Americas government has failed America tax payers and voters and the entire Government body is useless, obsolete and corrupted

Regardless of who is in power, the entire government system is is run by morons, whores to interest money and corruption

No. Of course it doesn't mean that at all.

Here, you tell me how much the dollar will be devalued by the end of 2013.

Now tell me it's value in 2030.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maxmars

There ya go!

Hence we are debt serfs; forever tied to a system which conceals the fact that 'lenders' get to make money out of nothing, and then charge us for doing it... and assume ownership of everything by contractually obfuscated language.

However I have to point out, the fractional reserve ration is not so simple as 1 to 9... in some places it was authorized to go almost to 1 to 100... of course that didn't last long... only long enough to get entire communities in debt... then a "bank" would "close" down and all the community's 'debt' was sold into gambling tools..... like derivatives.

The fact that politicians, economists, and elites get to control the narrative leaves us never acknowledging that we should have our own money.... not some banks' promissory notes. WE have allowed the global financial cartel to construct a "virtual" economy they control .... ask yourself this... where exactly is our wealth?
edit on 13-12-2012 by Maxmars because: (no reason given)

Where is my wealth? In my friends and family. Gold, Silver, Guns and Bullets will only get you so far.

In the future, you're going to need a team who can operate as units.

And yes, the basis of the fractional reserve system being 9 to 1....then you leverage that times 36...
and you get to insane

$1.33 QUADRILLION dollar derivative markets.

Did you know one of the top 'Investments' of the last few months was GREEK BONDS?

LOLOLOL HAHAHAHAHA LOLOLOLOL

Wrap your head around that! The world is bailing out Greece and those investors are getting back 23% on their bonds. It's sick really.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07

No. It is when you flood the market with money and the money has no correspondence to goods and services bought, that is when hyper-inflation sets in. The fact there is so much money hidden away in unreported accounts means there were too many loopholes being taken advantage of and that the actual progressive taxation system was baloney.

The government could really use every single penny out of circulation, without releasing it into the markets. Besides the federal reserve loans money to the commerical banks and the government does not get involved in banking. The more money government has in its accounts that means the lesser the need to borrow and the lesser the need to tax. Who the hell would oppose it and for what? Well the insanely rich would for obvious reasons.

Wow... lots of disparate right-wing talking points all rolled together in one big nonsensical ball.

This QE has NOTHING to do with Progressive taxation, something the founding father were into, progressive taxes... of course I'm sure they also wanted to destroy America,

As for the insane idea that the more money they borrow the less they need tax revenue, well... does that really need to be explained to you? I can't imagine you actually believe such a silly thing, but... consider how your amazing ability to conflate some many unrelated things, who knows what you believe?

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07

What percentage of Americans do you think know what Quantitative Easing is?

And if the Fed loans to Banks at 0% and those banks buy USA Bonds for 1-3% how long can that last?

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   

So QE4 makes it QEInfinitySquared

Ahaha that is good, coz it's actually true. They've now doubled the amount of quantitative easing which will take place each month, and it will go on indefinitely.

QE∞²

EDIT: wait sorry I'm tired... doubling the amount is not the same as squaring obviously. So it's not exactly accurate but still funny. Unless I'm missing something.
edit on 13/12/2012 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by pstrron

I'm glad to see that at least one person showed up in this thread.

Do people really think the Fed actually prints money?

..... and go ahead and be anti-Fed. Go ahead and end the Fed and find out who has total control over your banking and economic systems then get back to me.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by longlostbrother

You have not clue about what is going on in the US economy do you,

Americas projections by government are base on futures just like Wall Street gambles with expectations.

Already governments before the one we have right now had gamble away the future of US economy, because that is all they have, while increasing the big economic financial hole that is on the point of no return.

In other words is not more future to gamble, so printing money is the only solution to keep the economy alive until a collapse happen.

And it will happen.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   
I think they should just print money to pay off our national debt. This way the dollar will drop to half it's value and American products will be very competitive to buy. Maybe we can get our jobs going in America instead of letting a few big importers make all the money. That way Social Security will get the money back and it will be worth just as much on foods and services produced in the USA. I guess China has built in safeguards against that though, we will wind up paying them double.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by longlostbrother

Wow... lots of disparate right-wing talking points all rolled together in one big nonsensical ball.

I am not a right winger so your point is mute. Still the government is too big and too wasteful. You can thank 9-11 and myriad of agencies it created as well as all the tax dollars to fight middle eastern terrorists(make believe).

This QE has NOTHING to do with Progressive taxation, something the founding father were into, progressive taxes... of course I'm sure they also wanted to destroy America,

Are you being sarcastic or what? I support progressive taxation ONLY for the super-rich. You support it for the middle class though.

As for the insane idea that the more money they borrow the less they need tax revenue, well... does that really need to be explained to you? I can't imagine you actually believe such a silly thing, but... consider how your amazing ability to conflate some many unrelated things, who knows what you believe?

You misread my post. I said the more money the government gets the less it needs to borrow. If I am a billionare and stack it in private bank accounts the government gets dick.....that means someone else has to pay more......ME AND YOU!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join