It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you want enlightenment? Here it is!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 03:03 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

Enlightenment is when you come to a point in your life when you realize the details in life and become aware of your surroundings. It is when you have a WOW moment that changes your perspective on life. You become amazed at everything around you. You are astonished by the smallest things in life simply because you never were before.

But how far does the rabbit hole go? Some may think that they have the answers or that they can give the right answer to any question ,but how deep and vast is your own understanding compared to the everyone else? Personally i think understanding is more important than knowledge itself. With great understanding one can understand the knowledge they hold on a deeper level thus branching new knowledge.

"I" is "Me" and "Me" is "I" it is that simple. You are "You" ..the mind for now as we live in these human bodies. My own consciousness.."me" being aware..is "I". You may say then "I" is just signals interpreted by the brain and that is true until we pass on to the next life depending on your belief. You say ("I" is just a thought of the mind)..which is "you" your consciousness..the "mind" ..for now. "Me" does exist and will forever. We go on and on in this life and the next..and you know what... i will still be consciousness ("I").

Most of the knowledge we have is not our own. Most of our knowledge comes from other sources not from us. For many people that have enlightenment may have had the change happen when learning more and more from other sources. Which if true we should be thankful for the information on the internet that we view. It take great understanding to see deeply in ones own life and in others. Some may say that they already have that understanding and much higher, but how high is it really if considering there are different levels of understanding. The highest levels of understanding go beyond comprehension which i am working toward greater understanding my self. Great knowledge and understanding can bring problems or improvements. There are so many possibilities.

To be truly enlightened one must have a high understanding...not average..not above normal..its not something everyone achieves. Part of the reason is because of the way a persons brain is wired. Some normal, above normal, and below normal learning capability and versatility. Like if you think of a special ed student in school.

When you become enlightened you will know. There wont be any wondering if you are or not enlightened.

Im not really worried about my grammar.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by pherno
reply to post by arpgme

Enlightenment is when you come to a point in your life when you realize the details in life and become aware of your surroundings. It is when you have a WOW moment that changes your perspective on life. You become amazed at everything around you. You are astonished by the smallest things in life simply because you never were before.

But how far does the rabbit hole go? Some may think that they have the answers or that they can give the right answer to any question ,but how deep and vast is your own understanding compared to the everyone else? Personally i think understanding is more important than knowledge itself. With great understanding one can understand the knowledge they hold on a deeper level thus branching new knowledge.

"I" is "Me" and "Me" is "I" it is that simple. You are "You" ..the mind for now as we live in these human bodies. My own consciousness.."me" being aware..is "I". You may say then "I" is just signals interpreted by the brain and that is true until we pass on to the next life depending on your belief. You say ("I" is just a thought of the mind)..which is "you" your consciousness..the "mind" ..for now. "Me" does exist and will forever. We go on and on in this life and the next..and you know what... i will still be consciousness ("I").

Most of the knowledge we have is not our own. Most of our knowledge comes from other sources not from us. For many people that have enlightenment may have had the change happen when learning more and more from other sources. Which if true we should be thankful for the information on the internet that we view. It take great understanding to see deeply in ones own life and in others. Some may say that they already have that understanding and much higher, but how high is it really if considering there are different levels of understanding. The highest levels of understanding go beyond comprehension which i am working toward greater understanding my self. Great knowledge and understanding can bring problems or improvements. There are so many possibilities.

To be truly enlightened one must have a high understanding...not average..not above normal..its not something everyone achieves. Part of the reason is because of the way a persons brain is wired. Some normal, above normal, and below normal learning capability and versatility. Like if you think of a special ed student in school.

When you become enlightened you will know. There wont be any wondering if you are or not enlightened.

Im not really worried about my grammar.

The final thought to fall away is the thought "i am enlightened". The egoic mind hanging on making statements that something has been achieved or happened. What IS, was already the case.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 01:42 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

We are mysteries surrounded by mystery. In life we are pieces of meat stuck churning in grinding mill of life. How can this contradiction be so. Easy because we end up being what we eat. Feed on enlightenment and become spirit. Feed of steaks and become a a walking steak. The I is hungry, the We is enlightened and whats remaining here it is the Gods of routine.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 07:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Brown Bear

Is the seeker aware of his own seeking? When did he start seeking, for he saw? See first and seek. Seeing is not yet experiencing. To be experiencing, howcome one suddenly does, is there anyone with the answer. It will complete itself. Many may also have heard, but the seed will not have been planted. The good soil. Do not follow your head, it must come from within the body, the head seems to be the biggest obstacle but that is not the case. The head mainly seem to hold the desire, but imperfect though, for the body to become. It is the whole body that functions. Enlightenment one must attain when awareness struck in. First awareness, then maintaining enlightenment together with gaining wisdom.. aah
edit on 14-1-2013 by Angle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Then is the simple life..

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 08:00 AM
link   
To answer the the question posed in the title,

I would have to say NO.

However, it is nice and generous as well as risky and arrogant to share as you do,

Thanks

S/F

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by InhaleExhale

He was correct in virtualy expressing enlightenment.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Angle

He was correct in virtualy expressing enlightenment.

Yes and your reply to me means....

Oh I see, You saw the word NO and allowed confusion to proceed.

If you would care to read again I was answering the question posed in the title which was "Do you want enlightenment?" Focus on the word YOU in that question and maybe you will understand why I said NO in my post, If you are still having trouble, I was saying NO I do not want enlightenment.

If you are curious as to why I said the rest of what I said in that post, all one needs is to ask.

I always thought arpgme as being female from reading some of their threads and opinions,

Sorry arpgme if you are male and with so much info from ATS floating around up their rotting my peanut of a brain, I might have come across where you conformed your sex before not that any of this matters, I'm just venting my thoughts.
edit on 14-1-2013 by InhaleExhale because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 09:37 AM
link   

never mind, it is for everyone else to read.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 10:10 AM
link   
ARPGME, if you posted that we need to become enlightened, well thank you very much. I'll save it on my computer and print it. Burn it, put the ashes into soil, plant a seed in it which will absord the essence. Then I have my enlightening plant to look at. Maybe I will feed on the fruits it will carry.. I can go on

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 10:13 AM
link   
#e, wrong thread, must have been in thread 'blueprint to enlightenment'.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 10:42 AM
link   
I am aware...but I am not happy with the chaos around physical self... I question those who say that I have created my holographic universe....you can be damn sure that I would of created something far superior to what is going on now.
I seek answers that help myself and others progress.... but not the answer to everything, a little mystery goes a long way.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Watch it

I like it! Have been coming a long way now. It seems to me they (metallica) wants to say some sentences as truth, but they never will be. I like it!
edit on 14-1-2013 by Angle because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join