It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillsborough - The Disaster, the Cover-up..

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 07:39 AM
link   
You from liverpool right. When is anyone of the fan's going to take some responsibility.? Fact there were to many fan's in the ground. Maybe it's just easier for eveyone to blame the police. The police did lose control. We all watched in horror that day. You say they found the total number of fans were below the stated capacity for that end.(Bull#) I say no way. Any body could see there were way to many people in the stand's. That day. For eveyone who die RIP i'm sorry should never of happend. But eveybody The F.A should on know better liverpool is a big club. POLICE you lost control. & FAN'S who did not have tickets to that day.I mean eveybody. At least now are football ground's are safe er and this will never happen again. EVEYBODY SHOULD TAKE SOME RESPONSIBILITY.
edit on 27-12-2012 by donniered because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by donniered

firstly, there were way more people in the centre pens than there should have been. That's where the crowd got funneled, there was space in the adjacent pens, but they couldn't get out of the centre. That's why you see "too many people."

Do you really think, after all the rubbish that the cops made up, that they wouldn't have screamed it from the roof tops if they could show the blame lay with ticketless fans?

I've posted tons of links from the various official reports, so have others, its plain you "blame the fans" lot haven't taken the time to read them.

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   
The Game should never of been played at Hillsborough. The F.A should of know better.
The police did set up the liverpool fan's. We all know there did. .
Should of been better planed. From the F.A and police.
Liverpool is one off the biggest and best supported Club's in England. There were Liverpool fan's at the ground without tickets fact it was a big game. The F.A should of set it all out like a darby game. At least lessons were learnt and this will never happen again. I'm not trying to diss nobody. We all need to blame some one when thing's go wrong and people die.
edit on 27-12-2012 by donniered because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Again though, even the cops couldn't find enough Liverpool fans to use the excuse of ticketless mobs pushing that end over capacity.
If there was a significant number of ticketless fans, then that would mean an equal number who had tickets, decided not to go.
Why? Because all the official reports stated the number of fans at Leppings lane were within the allocated number.

And as I and others have pointed out, if the authorities could have slapped the blame on ticketless fans they absolutely would have. The fact that Taylor felt unable to tells you the real story here.

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   
You guy's were set bye the police. Fact And Ass is from the paper's saying it was the fan's to blame. We all know that was bull#. A mother reading that # who just lost a son. Out of order. So who was really to blame. It was all of us. Where are the F.A.??? Iknow what i'm sayin

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by donniered

Even the Taylor Report did not blame ticketless fans.

The Health & Safety Executive studied the CCTV footage after the disaster to ascertain how many supporters had entered the Leppings Lane end of the ground. The capacity of the whole Leppings Lane end was 10,100.

The Executive gave estimates of the number of fans who had entered that day based on CCTV evidence. 1st was 9,267 fans were inside; a 2nd ‘best estimate’ was that 9,734 were inside and the maximum number given was 10,124. The problem wasn’t that there were too many fans, it was simply that too many fans were directed in to the two central two pens where overcrowding occurred.

There is however no proof that fans caused the tragedy in the Taylor Report or the recent inquest.

The fact remains that this was an almighty cover-up by the media and the South Yorkshire Police and the Establishment. Successive Tory and Labour governments allowed the real truth to be buried.

What is important about Hillsborough is that 96 lives were lost and the very people we are supposed to place most trust in within British society failed and lied to the nation or were complicit in covering it up.

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 01:34 PM
link   
To bring this home to everyone..

60 people have just been crushed to death in Africa, in a stadium.. at a fireworks display..

some form of suspicion lays on the shoulders of security forces that had arrived..

Follow this link to read the full story..
www.abovetopsecret.com...

May they rest in peace

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Rising Against

1/04/2014
Fresh inquest opens into deaths of 96 Liverpool fans in 1989 Hillsborough disaster

A fresh inquest has begun in England into the deaths of 96 Liverpool football fans in the 1989 Hillsborough stadium disaster.

The new inquest, to be held 25 years on from the tragedy, was ordered after a landmark decision to quash the initial findings of accidental death.

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join