It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scotland Yard investigating allegations senior politicians abused children in the 1980s and used 'c

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   
I think some of this is ridiculous to be fair.

As much as I think paedos should be hanged, to arrest and charge Stuart Hall because someone claims that he indecently assaulted them 30 to 40 years ago is madness.

The Police can't even find evidence to solve crimes that happened 5 minutes ago - look at the girl who'd disappeared in the summer, they searched the house 4 TIMES, with dogs, and the body was there the whole time.

I have absolutely no faith whatsoever that they have found enough evidence to charge someone because someone else claims something happened all that time ago.

I think it's turning into a witch hunt and all of the whackos and compensation seekers are crawling out of the woodwork now.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   
This reminds me of Boystown: www.franklincase.org...

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   
the old f@rts from the generation before really screwed up the planet - environment, the people, the children for their own benefit with total disregard to the next generation.

btw, this is what Cliff high indicated in halfpasthuman.com years ago that it would turn up at this time.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by McGinty
reply to post by DrHammondStoat

Good research.

Nothing that could effect the present establishment will ever be allowed to make the MSN.

I for one absolutely believe what you say here is true, The protection of those "Institutional" members of society, those for whom another completely toothless arm of policing and justice is served and maintained, must be able to operate whilst providing assurances they will be protected, and doing so without approaching them and letting them now not to worry about any investigations.

Operation "Yewtree".

Those with ears to hear and eyes to see, on seeing that the "Grandfather of the graveyard", the "watcher of the graveyard", is conducting an operation into the skeletons hidden within its own graveyard will have all the assurances that this operation is designed to keep the secrets and the reputations of those people who really matter, undisclosed to the people.

Who are those that matter?, those who have given of everything of themselves to the establishment, those who have been tested and found wanting in terms of character.
It has been said time and again, the only people that make it into powerful positions are those that can be controlled, those on whom "Dirt" is readily available, those people whose sexual deviance and proclivities towards children have been recorded by secret cameras as tools to ensure they are made to do whatever they are told.
I am sure these people are very happy to know that the Grandfather of the graveyard is conducting inquiries into secrets of its own graveyard.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   
I have very close hand experience that when something like the Jimmy Saville affair comes to light then people will go to the police - finally getting brave enough to talk about their abuse. I should know my twin talked to me about her child abuse on our 40th birthday - prompted by all the talk of child abuse on the television.

Back to the Jimmy Saville - he clearly held parties with his DJ Mates with women of indiscriminate age - it was his DJ mates that he had the close circle. So I would expect the DJs and many light weight celebrities at these parties to be pulled in for questioning (not saying they are guilty or witnesses). And this is borne out:
- Dave Lee Travis has been questioned - and charged?
- Stuart Hall has been pulled in
- We already knew about Jonathan King and Gary Glitter as paedophiles

So JS searches may provide other celebrity names but not sure if he would be mixing with say Cyril Smith or other MPs, they would be coming form other victims - coming forward.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by illuminnaughty

It's more of a guide in protecting child stars from pedophiles, but I'm sure the sources will help lead you from there. That's what we need right?

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   
The officers involved in the investigation of the "Elm Tree Guest House" are not using police computers and no officer, outside of the 5 involved, are being kept informed of the progress. I suspect this is because at least one high ranking police officer is under investigation as well as a judge.

Christopher Fay a former social worker has claimed that, shortly before she died of an insulin overdose, the owner of the guest house Carole Kasir showed him photos of a then Tory cabinet minister, a top police officer and Anthony Blunt, in compromising situations at the guest house. The whereabouts of said photos are now unknown.

The investigation into the guest house has been reopened as a result of several new witnesses and complainants coming forward in the wake of the Savile revelations.

Oh and Lord McAlpine is now avoiding questions over his ownership of several controversial paintings of young girls by the artist Graham Ovenden.
edit on 15-12-2012 by FireMoon because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 04:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by FireMoon
The officers involved in the investigation of the "Elm Tree Guest House" are not using police computers and no officer, outside of the 5 involved, are being kept informed of the progress. I suspect this is because at least one high ranking police officer is under investigation as well as a judge.

Do you have a source for that FireMoon?

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 04:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Power_Semi
I think some of this is ridiculous to be fair.

As much as I think paedos should be hanged, to arrest and charge Stuart Hall because someone claims that he indecently assaulted them 30 to 40 years ago is madness.

The Police can't even find evidence to solve crimes that happened 5 minutes ago - look at the girl who'd disappeared in the summer, they searched the house 4 TIMES, with dogs, and the body was there the whole time.

I have absolutely no faith whatsoever that they have found enough evidence to charge someone because someone else claims something happened all that time ago.

I think it's turning into a witch hunt and all of the whackos and compensation seekers are crawling out of the woodwork now.

I don't think it's ridiculous if someone like Stuart Hall did assault children, no matter how long ago.

If you read the news reports the charges are from 3 seperate individuals, different years, who must have come forward independently. Testimony like that from different witnesses is enough evidence. There is a rape allegation that has not been charged. People were dismissive of the Savile claims at first saying the victims just wanted money.

Stuart Halls name had not been associated with Savile, so why would 3 or more women come forward about Hall and just be 'whackos'?

I know on this thread I have tried to point out that Savile and Yewtree are getting a disproportianate amount of press and that has been misunderstood by some - but I would never dismiss any potential victim of abuse as an attention seeker.
Any potential witness should be listened to first and not dismissed because it was 'years ago'.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 05:03 AM
link   
reply to post by templar knight

Sorry to hear about your sister's abuse Templarknight. It must take alot to talk about something like that.

On the subject of Yewtree arrests;

Former pop star Gary Glitter was arrested and bailed
Comedian Freddie Starr was arrested and released on bail
former BBC producer Wilfred De'ath, arrested and bailed
DJ Dave Lee Travis, arrested - later released on bail.
An unnamed man in his 80s was questioned by the Metropolitan Police and his Berkshire house was searched. Publicist Max Clifford was arrested and released on bail totally
An unnamed man in his 60s was arrested in London on 10 December. ( presumably released also)

So no-one has been charged. Stuart Hall was charged but not arrested as part of Yewtree.

As i have said before, we seem to have had a big show of arresting these people but nothing much of substance has come of it. They may be charged in the new year for what seem to be isolated instances of abuse or assault, some not on children.

The public will think this is all nicely wrapped up. Saville is dead and a few dodgy 70s stars charged.....No need to look into what and whom Savile was connected to. I will post something about these connections later.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 05:12 AM
link   

An officer was on BBC 5Live the other day and said there's a massive report coming out early in the New Year. In the file, Savile has 30 odd rapes going against him and may well be the most prolific sex-offender of the past 50 years.

The copper was clear that, no matter the position or power, arrests will be made and charges brought. They'll need to keep a lid on much of the details so as not to prejudice any suspects at trial.

The radio presenters were making good points that these claims and investigations have made it much easier for people to come forward about current and/or historical sex-offences by those in positions of power.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 05:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrHammondStoat

Originally posted by BlindBastards
An 82 year old Australian entertainer was questioned... Strong word has it that it was Rolf Harris. All of this is just disgusting. Life imprisonment with no parole for any found guilty.

Yes a man in his 80s from Berkshire was interviewed but released without charge and has not been (officially named).

Personally I think the ageing celebs are a distraction,

Or perhaps they are familiar names to the accusers and known to be wealthy. Ever since Savile's £millions were mentioned people are coming out of the woodwork to claim they were abused by a celeb. Not many will be able to recall politicians' names from their childhood days but everyone remembers the tv/radio stars of the time.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 05:33 AM
link   
Sexual harassment? ..... in today's standards, yes it is..
but im very dubious about the, penalize associated.
Nowadays, with mobile phones, the internet... it seems a very basic mode of communication. I know now and then ive had a few double scotch and cokes, thought of a cute princess ive met in the last days and tried to initiate conversation with..

will my actions today be construed as sexual harassment in the future, in the near scope of things?

This guy tapped a girls ass in the olden days of black and white TV, at a time when doing that sort of thing was considered jovial and humorous...

yes, the girl was a little 'pretentious' for her time, but the average reaction wasn't one of outrage.

trying to explain a topic as sensitive as this is difficult, to summaries, to days mental understanding about sexual values and aspects is not how it will be understood in 20yrs. whats acceptable today wont be acceptable tomorrow, but, if your able to understand and apprentice that 'today', you are morally unable to prosecute it tomorrow.

edit on 16-12-2012 by Agit8dChop because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Whoops, wrong thread!

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by torsion

Originally posted by DrHammondStoat

Originally posted by BlindBastards
An 82 year old Australian entertainer was questioned... Strong word has it that it was Rolf Harris. All of this is just disgusting. Life imprisonment with no parole for any found guilty.

Yes a man in his 80s from Berkshire was interviewed but released without charge and has not been (officially named).

Personally I think the ageing celebs are a distraction,

Or perhaps they are familiar names to the accusers and known to be wealthy. Ever since Savile's £millions were mentioned people are coming out of the woodwork to claim they were abused by a celeb. Not many will be able to recall politicians' names from their childhood days but everyone remembers the tv/radio stars of the time.

'Coming out of the woodwork' has certain connotations that I think are quite uncalled for when talking about potential witnesses of abuse. If their claims are genuine, then they deserve any money they might get, although getting a pay out is not something I would imagine is a priority or particularly likely for many abuse victims.

People accused Saville of abuse for years, I think they wanted to be taken seriously, not paid.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kandinsky

An officer was on BBC 5Live the other day and said there's a massive report coming out early in the New Year. In the file, Savile has 30 odd rapes going against him and may well be the most prolific sex-offender of the past 50 years.

The copper was clear that, no matter the position or power, arrests will be made and charges brought. They'll need to keep a lid on much of the details so as not to prejudice any suspects at trial.

The radio presenters were making good points that these claims and investigations have made it much easier for people to come forward about current and/or historical sex-offences by those in positions of power.

I hope arrests will be made but how far will it go and who will it be? People like Thatcher aide Peter Morrison is dead, Ted Heath is dead and I doubt that any of the living Mps named by Scallywag magazine in the 90's will be investigated.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 07:39 AM
link   
The news group Exaro have retrieved documents pertaining to the Elm Tree Guest House that detail the names and pseudonyms of those who stayed there.

The documents seen by Exaro identify two former Conservative cabinet ministers. They name seven further MPs: four other Tories, two Labour and one Liberal. One of the Labour MPs and the Liberal MP have since died. Several figures with links to the Monday Club, a right-wing group within the UK’s Conservative movement, are identified. Others named include a leading figure in the UK’s National Front, now dead, a Sinn Fein member, two Buckingham Palace officials and two pop stars. At least some were recorded as staying at the guest house under false names, with real identities shown alongside. Against the name of one ex-minister is the note: “Sauna only ‘Roger’.” Anthony Blunt, the Russian spy and master of the Queen’s paintings who died in 1983, is said to have used the name “Antony Goldstein”. The documents also identified some 16 boys “recruited” for the guest house from local children’s homes. A judge, QCs, senior civil servants, a bishop, and a leading banker – none identified by name – were said to have taken part in a “Kings and Queens” party to mark Prince Charles and Diana’s wedding in 1981. The banker, according to the notes, wore a dress and pink slippers.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 07:58 AM
link   
It's good to see that at least this thread about childhood sexual abuse is still alive.

Why is it that everyone wants to discuss the events surrounding the Sandy Hook shootings, but barely anyone will discuss the heinous crime of sexual abuse perpetrated on children? The Brits are calling for our guns, but they are barely talking about the crimes done to children in their own country. They need to get their priorities straight. We and they cannot allow the deaths at Sandy Hook elementary to give the criminals who sexually abused children a chance to breathe and time to regroup! More children are victims of phallic assault weapons than are gunned down. Bloodshed comes in more than one form and assault weapons aren't just made of metal.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 08:32 AM
link   
you can stop shootings by taking away guns, are you saying you want to even things up by removing the penis, balls, tongues and hands of every brit?

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by bates

Are you talking to me?
Did I say that ALL Brits are paedophiles? No.
I simply stated that they need to remain focused on what is going on in their own country with their own children. The elite have already taken away their guns and, if true, are using their tax dollars to run paedo rings through their care homes. The Brits need to remain focused and let us worry about our guns.

Paedo rings are everywhere, but there's enough evidence that there's certainly some among the UK's elite. So, I'm simply stating that everyone needs to remain focused and not give these criminals a chance to relax and regroup.

Regarding my own gun, they can have it when ALL convicted child sexual offenders in the UK, US, and elsewhere are castrated and tagged with a tracking device. Until then, STEP OFF!

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join