It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fireball Falls into the Black Sea Near Turkey - Light & Boom Caught on Camera 12/12/12

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Was there not something the other day with Syria launching SCUDs???? Try youtube for a moment, an see if it could not be something like that.... 1st gulf war

www.youtube.com...

look aprox half way in this vid, looks the same as that "meteorit"

just my five cents, and first ever post in this great place....

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by ThinkingCap

A distance of 5000 meters means there would be an approximate delay of 16 seconds between the visible burst and the audible shockwave.

That is clearly not the case. This means the camera was not 5000 meters away from the event, but much closer, or the audio is edited, or completely fake.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 01:19 AM
link   
spaceweather.com...

whatchu think?

I'm thinking Geminids

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 03:59 AM
link   
They're here...

Ah, if only.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Maaan...
Isn't this like the 5th or 6th "sudden fireball blasting across the sky" event in the last 3 months? Has this EVER happened before with this kind of frequency? I understand the earth gets bombarded with stuff all the time, but these type of events in particular seem unprecedented....

Why on earth aren't any officials weighing in on this phenomenon? Seriously, this is tripping me out (and not in a good way
)

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 08:16 AM
link   
i think someone's added the sound effects to that clip. the first version i saw was (like most cctv) without audio...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join