It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesus look-a-like kicked out of darts match

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   
but they let Hulk Hogan stay,

end of the vid....

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   
I don't know if this is sad or funny...probably both but Jesus should get a make over next time he is around a large crowd with bunch of drunk people..
. In any case, I hope Jesus forgives them all.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by PurpleVortex
I don't know if this is sad or funny...probably both but Jesus should get a make over next time he is around a large crowd with bunch of drunk people..

Why should he get a make over?

If he likes having a beard, let him have it. He shouldn't have to alter his appearance due to a bunch of drunk people.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by daaskapital

If he likes having a beard, let him have it. He shouldn't have to alter his appearance due to a bunch of drunk people.

I completely agree with you. But, he is literally walking into an environment where he is expected to be ridiculed. Like I said, bunch of drunk people don't have a clear conscious of what is coming out of their mouth. Personally, if I looked like him I would either alter my appearance or wouldn't walk into certain places knowing that some asshole is going to call me "Jesus" because of my beard or whatever. My short temper wouldn't let me walk away that easily...that's all.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by daaskapital

I completely agree with you. But, he is literally walking into an environment where he is expected to be ridiculed. Like I said, bunch of drunk people don't have a clear conscious of what is coming out of their mouth. Personally, if I looked like him I would either alter my appearance or wouldn't walk into certain places knowing that some asshole is going to call me "Jesus" because of my beard or whatever. My short temper wouldn't let me walk away that easily...that's all.

Agreed.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by boncho
. Darts is crazy in some places. Even have girls flashing.

That does not sound safe...ouch! Exposing a round object with a bullseye in the middle during a drunken dart match sounds like a quick way to get one of the girls deflated!

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by NavyDoc

Originally posted by boncho
. Darts is crazy in some places. Even have girls flashing.

That does not sound safe...ouch! Exposing a round object with a bullseye in the middle during a drunken dart match sounds like a quick way to get one of the girls deflated!

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Humans are stupid especially in groups - what else is new?

At least the guy didn't pull out a gun and start shooting and become stupid himself because of herd brain emotions.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Read about this in the Daily Mail yesterday and had a little chuckle to myself!

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   
I don't get it, I thought Jesus was black?

Ask yourselves what would Jesus do?

However, the most amazing thing to me about this video of a guy with long hair and a beard was how many people attended a dart throwing event?

edit on 13-12-2012 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Jesus should have turned their wine into blood.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by interupt42

However, the most amazing thing to me about this video of a guy with long hair and a beard was how many people attended a dart throwing event?

No offence to darts fans.....but I am actually with you on this one!

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by interupt42

I take it you have never been to one

It is just a big pissup really I enjoyed everyone I have been to not for the darts really just for the laugh.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by boymonkey74

I take it you have never been to one

It is just a big pissup really I enjoyed everyone I have been to not for the darts really just for the laugh.

You would be correct with that assumption.

However, I never understood why people would want to see a car go around a circle hundreds of times?

Perhaps , It could be because I never needed an excuse to drink or I have come up with better methods that involved drinking.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   

The first time I went with my pal (uber posh professor dude) I didn't want to go but my pal had been before and said "It is a laugh take it at face value and just get drunk" so I did and I met a load of geordies and had a whale of a time.
Try it one day and as long as you like a drink you will enjoy it.
Cos I sure couldn't do it sober

edit on 13-12-2012 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Yup, it was actually proven by Freud and his ilk that, in a group of 5 or more, the collective IQ of the people involved drops to that of a 5 year old. It's what they call "group-think."

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by repeatoffender

Well I dont know if its the fluoride in the water or the GMO's in the food or as some believe the chemtrails

It couldn't have been the alcohol though???? It had to have been those things.

Why do people think alcohol is good for you? It's the worst drug in existence.
That's where the real conspiracy lies....how so many people have been brainwashed to think alcohol is fine.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by xXxinfidelxXx
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Yup, it was actually proven by Freud and his ilk that, in a group of 5 or more, the collective IQ of the people involved drops to that of a 5 year old. It's what they call "group-think."

IQ and group think don't have anything to do with each other....
what happens is people become more suggestible in groups. It's not related to IQ.
So be very wary in groups...it was how Hitler was so successfull...as well as BOTH present day parties in America. Notice how they both hold so many rallies?

edit on 13-12-2012 by Ghost375 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Did anybody else notice the guy dressed as Hulk Hogan right at the end ?

just thought I'd point that out.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Suspiria
Meh, I actually can't hear the vid atm, my sounds gone on the blink. I would like to add though, if they are indeed shouting JESUS, JESUS, JESUS then they are just emulating the old Jesus Army chant. They used to travel around on a big double decker bus shouting just that! I can't be the only one who remembers them. They were a presence in Stoke when I was growing up. The poor guy just turned up at the wrong place..Phil Taylors playing, the crowd is probably full of my fellow towns people and yes they are very much likely to start chanting the old jesus army rally cry.

As I recall all the guys in the Jesus army around here used to look like that guy too.
edit on 13-12-2012 by Suspiria because: (no reason given)

This is the most reasonable post on here.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join