It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesus look-a-like kicked out of darts match

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by DarknStormy

I'm a City fan and I hope these guys who threw the coin get banned for life and jail time.
Every club has idiot fans like this.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 09:08 AM
link   
You are hardly going to get high class behaviour at these functions. It's darts, don't blame flouride or Chemtrails, just blame the bloody Carling Black Label.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by boymonkey74
reply to post by DarknStormy

I'm a City fan and I hope these guys who threw the coin get banned for life and jail time.
Every club has idiot fans like this.

You guys aren't the only ones.. Usually from what I've seen in Manchester on cable, the crowds are pretty good from both sides. Being a cross city rivalry, I can understand a few idiots losing it especially with the stakes on the game.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Meh, I actually can't hear the vid atm, my sounds gone on the blink. I would like to add though, if they are indeed shouting JESUS, JESUS, JESUS then they are just emulating the old Jesus Army chant. They used to travel around on a big double decker bus shouting just that! I can't be the only one who remembers them. They were a presence in Stoke when I was growing up. The poor guy just turned up at the wrong place..Phil Taylors playing, the crowd is probably full of my fellow towns people and yes they are very much likely to start chanting the old jesus army rally cry.

As I recall all the guys in the Jesus army around here used to look like that guy too.
edit on 13-12-2012 by Suspiria because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 09:31 AM
link   
lol...........just had to comment here....I know Jesus,and that is not him.And further more It really does go to show one thing,they are in fear of Jesus.............for if not then why mock him so.....

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Onewhoknowsjesus

Nope.
No one knows what Jesus looked like.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

Mrs Jesus?

Mummy Jesus?

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Flavian

Best film ever

Iknowjesus here.

edit on 13-12-2012 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   
dress it up anyway you like, a baying pack jeering at one man for how he looks is not 'a bit of fun'. it's called bullying. these fat drunken slobs are merely bullies. and darts is sh#t. i'd almost rather watch cricket.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by RoScoLaz

Cricket is great. A day spent in the sun, drinking beer, singing songs............hang on a minute, i spot a trend here!

link   

Originally posted by RoScoLaz
dress it up anyway you like, a baying pack jeering at one man for how he looks is not 'a bit of fun'. it's called bullying. these fat drunken slobs are merely bullies. and darts is sh#t. i'd almost rather watch cricket.

It's ok, they were only sidetracked baying over something else for a moment. Flippin hell, it was a dart's match not a BNP rally.
edit on 13-12-2012 by Suspiria because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by Donahue
The uk people are probably just pissed cause he wasn't from there. Seems like a lot of European people discriminate against other countries for no reason.

Perhaps it's in ingrained behavior from the long tradition clan, tribal, and feudal warfare which has kept the sum total of Europe in a state of near-constant bloodshed, rape, torture and oppression virtually every single day for the last 5000 years or so.

Just a hunch.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 09:45 AM
link   
WOW, I can't believe that many people would jump on that kind of band wagon, to single one person out like that, who hasn't done anything to deserve it.

creeps

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by milominderbinder

The uk people are probably just pissed cause he wasn't from there. Seems like a lot of European people discriminate against other countries for no reason.

Perhaps it's in ingrained behavior from the long tradition clan, tribal, and feudal warfare which has kept the sum total of Europe in a state of near-constant bloodshed, rape, torture and oppression virtually every single day for the last 5000 years or so.

Just a hunch.

No It's just dart's at Butlins.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Suspiria

Just darts at Butlins?

How very dare you madame? That isn't even vaguely close to the amount of apology and contrition necessary for such clearly bullying like behaviour.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by repeatoffender

Blond-haired Nathan, who emigrated from his native Australia to Oxford six years ago, said: 'I didn't go to the darts dressed as Jesus - I went as me.

Why would they think Jesus was a white guy?!

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   
people don't buy the story of jesus anymore.. those days are done

he was ridiculed because jesus is a joke and offensive to a lot of people after being rammed down their throats their whole lives.

are the people taunting him really monsters, they have all been taunted by threats of eternal damnnation for many years. YOU ARE GOING TO HELL, and so on.. they aren't threatening to burn or torture him like the church has done 1'000's and 1'000's of times in the past in the name of jesus.

are they more childish than the people that actually believe in this boogey man?

this guy chose to look like this jesus character , a symbol of oppression, now he's paying the piper

maybe he should dress up as hitler next

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Suspiria

Originally posted by milominderbinder

Just a hunch.

No It's just dart's at Butlins.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Suspiria
You are hardly going to get high class behaviour at these functions. It's darts, don't blame flouride or Chemtrails, just blame the bloody Carling Black Label.

I am pretty sure the OP was joking when he mentioned those things...

Just saying.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by spaceg0at
people don't buy the story of jesus anymore.. those days are done

he was ridiculed because jesus is a joke and offensive to a lot of people after being rammed down their throats their whole lives.

are the people taunting him really monsters, they have all been taunted by threats of eternal damnnation for many years. YOU ARE GOING TO HELL, and so on.. they aren't threatening to burn or torture him like the church has done 1'000's and 1'000's of times in the past in the name of jesus.

are they more childish than the people that actually believe in this boogey man?

this guy chose to look like this jesus character , a symbol of oppression, now he's paying the piper

maybe he should dress up as hitler next

Wow...

So since religion is forced down our throat, it makes it okay for 4000 people to verbally bash one man...one man who looks nothing like Jesus (contrary to your opinion). I believe one is able to grow a beard if he wants to...it doesn't give the right for others to tug on it and ridicule him by calling him Jesus.

Grow up.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join