It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesus look-a-like kicked out of darts match

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 02:02 AM
link   
What can i say...
The ability that humanity has, to be so stupid and insane always astonished me!

I wonder what would happened there if some one enter that event with a short dark hair & a Hitler Mustache!!

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 02:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by boncho
That's what you get for going to one of the most insane, unforgiving, rough, out of control sports in the world...(DARTS)

Yeah, I
you not. Darts is crazy in some places. Even have girls flashing.

Bunch of drunken darts fans, don't take it personally Jesus...

A SPORT
it's a game along with snooker they don't deserve to be called a sport!!!

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 02:16 AM
link   
At 0-15 the camera pans and reveals the man who started the chant. It's Judas, standing there grinning with his pint of Guinness. All but Judas have finished supping their beers which ironically makes him the last supper.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 03:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by boncho
That's what you get for going to one of the most insane, unforgiving, rough, out of control sports in the world...(DARTS)

Yeah, I
you not. Darts is crazy in some places. Even have girls flashing.

Bunch of drunken darts fans, don't take it personally Jesus...

In some places? Dude.. I have played darts at bars on a team in America for over 10 years and have Never seen or heard of anything like this - and some players do dress oddly. They all have their own style but none of that matters - they are there to play darts and everyone gets along ( most of the time)

I am shocked that these people could not control themselves. One Guy had to start this chanting - One Guy. Then everyone else was stupid enough to follow along. They should have routed out that guy and kicked HIM out.

Whats next, blond people? This kind of thing goes on in the UK because those folks don't know how to control themselves at any sporting event. it's seen in rugby all the time. This never happens at American football games. Those people are out there.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 04:08 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnPhoenix

What are you talking about? Rugby is well known for not having crowd violence. Unlike, say, ice hockey games in the States. Honestly, some guys start chanting at a darts game........

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 04:10 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnPhoenix

Oh get a grip people.
I forgot that things like this never happens in the good ole USA...
www.guardian.co.uk...

Come on people use your brains eh?

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 04:14 AM
link   
Why was he kicked out? I don't get it. This all seems very dumb.

I hope the poor guy changes his choice of social activities and quits hanging around stupid drunks.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 05:55 AM
link   
Pack mentality.
He was focused upon because he looked different to other people. The fans were mainly beer bellied narrow minded fools on the whole. Still, this fella who's meant to look like Jesus, even though Jesus would have had brown skin and probably didn't exist in the first place, seems to be lapping up the attention about this, giving autographs and stuff, it's his 15 minutes.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by daaskapital

Originally posted by Suspiria
You are hardly going to get high class behaviour at these functions. It's darts, don't blame flouride or Chemtrails, just blame the bloody Carling Black Label.

I am pretty sure the OP was joking when he mentioned those things...

Just saying.

Thanks for pointing out the obvious....

Look I've already explained why the crowd was chanting. They weren't taking the piss out of the guy, or out of Jesus. They were chanting the jesus army chant. The chant of a group of religious jesus lovers. Ya know, hence the damn chant to begin with. But whatever, you all carry on with your Brit bashing and righteous indignation. Ignorance is bliss.
edit on 14-12-2012 by Suspiria because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join