It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Radio Transmission By F-15's Pilots Who See A "UFO" like a "Rock" floating at 17,000 feet...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by bluestreak53

Riiiiiiight. Thanks for the negative uninformed opinion. Noted for future debate.

And Thanks Isaackoi...

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by MajorMayhem

ya i dont think Brits call each other "dude"

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrptr
reply to post by bluestreak53

Riiiiiiight. Thanks for the negative uninformed opinion. Noted for future debate.

And Thanks Isaackoi...

So Riiiight. Rather than provide me with any information to back up your claims that this was a real incident, you simply relied on IsaacKoi to come along and do that work for you.

You could have answered my questions with "I don't know, I just remember that the incident was authenticated by someone else", but instead you act like I am the problem because I want facts, not "dime a dozen", opinions.

Riiiiight. Thanks for your highly negative reaction to my reasonable request for actual factual data on the incident.

To IsaacKoi: Sorry, but if I had read your earlier posts in any thread I would have not made you waste your time with responding to my questions. I did read through the responses in this thread and it contains no posts by you siting the info you posted that corroborates the incident actually occurred
www.abovetopsecret.com....

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 03:53 AM
link   

It is a USAF installation. When I was stationed there, the F-111s were on their way out and the F-15's were coming in. There are numerous USAF installations throughout England.
reply to post by paraclete1

It is an RAF station with an F-15 wing as a tenant unit. A station with a similar setup as part of NATO is RAF Mildenhall, right next to it. That's about it though.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Arken

WOW! This is great stuff.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluestreak53
To IsaacKoi: Sorry, but if I had read your earlier posts in any thread I would have not made you waste your time with responding to my questions.

Understood. It's not a problem. As I said above, I think scepticism is perfectly natural and proper when faced with an audio recording with no supporting evidence (particularly given that hoaxed videos and recordings appear on ATS on a daily basis).

Incidentally, my posts in previous threads relating to this recording include the posts at the links below.

Discussion in 2007:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Discussion in 2008:

Discussion in 2009:

Discussion in 2012, giving link to relevant articles in the Ufodata magazine:
edit on 17-12-2012 by IsaacKoi because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by IsaacKoi

Thank you for all this precious work.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by IsaacKoi

Originally posted by bluestreak53
To IsaacKoi: Sorry, but if I had read your earlier posts in any thread I would have not made you waste your time with responding to my questions.

Understood. It's not a problem. As I said above, I think scepticism is perfectly natural and proper when faced with an audio recording with no supporting evidence (particularly given that hoaxed videos and recordings appear on ATS on a daily basis).

Incidentally, my posts in previous threads relating to this recording include the posts at the links below.

Discussion in 2007:

Discussion in 2008:

Discussion in 2009:

Discussion in 2012, giving link to relevant articles in the Ufodata magazine:
edit on 17-12-2012 by IsaacKoi because: (no reason given)

Thanks again. A lot of good information there.

It will take some time to go through.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 02:58 PM
link   
This isnt a hoax. The pilot...call sign Gator is my brother inlaw from South Florida

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 03:09 PM
link   
My first ever thread on ATS was about this:

Includes a transcript.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join