It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

12-12-12 Sandy concert, subliminal messaging.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 01:14 AM
link   
I'm watchin the concert and after the very last who song, they were saying good night and one guy went up to the mic, and his mouth moved and backwards sounds came out that didnt match his mouth. I rewound a few times on the dvr but cant understand it and don't know how to play it backward. if anyone knows how check it out and post it.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 01:37 AM
link   
reply to post by iSHRED

well then upload the video and ill check it out or rip the audio
edit on 13-12-2012 by Donahue because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 01:39 AM
link   
Kanye West blatantly mentioned the Illuminati. So there's that.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 01:58 AM
link   
I only caught a small part of the show....I saw Paul Mccartney do a song or two, but that's it...So I did not see the part you are talking about.

I will have to wait to see a video of that which you speak before I can really say anything about it.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 02:16 AM
link   
I watched the last part of the concert but am unsure which part you are referring I might have caught a slur at the last second or two before it ended but it sounded like a kinda slurred " have a good one" since the end seemed cut quickly when it ended... But I could be wrong.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 03:41 AM
link   
The illuminati must love great music!

Thank goodness... I thought that everyone nowadays was all about Kesha and other "musical" songs that mean nothing.

I wish we could all transport ourselves back to a time when music was actually good.....

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 12:17 AM
link   
I've looked all over and cant find a replay of the concert or the part i'm talking about... lame

i guess ill check again in a week or so.

i replayed on dvr like 10-15 times and it was definitely something backwards.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 05:37 AM
link   
reply to post by iSHRED

if you have a phone/mp3/camara with recording record it and upload it and paste the url please really interested to see and heart thx

top topics

join