It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Long time over due.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Hello all

Wow, this is scary, haha, talk real stuff in front of all ats

I figured that since i yesterday got a little thread removed by the mods, and the fact that ive been around for a while, that an introduction would be in place

Better late than never

My name is Jimmy and i guess the reason for me being here on ATS is to spice up my life with stuff out of the ordinary

Everything that evolves around outside of the box thinking is something good and worth reading in my book.

And what better place than ATS then, for getting a daily fix of not only outside the box, but true out of this world thinking.

As ive said, ive been around a while, and ive come to love this site and all its content.
I love the true nutters and trolls as much as the serious contributors in bringing new ideas in to the open.

Ive always been a seeker, not 100% contempt with the known,
I've always felt that there's got to be more to life than what is known.

I'm 38 years old, married to the most lovely and beautiful girl there is

We have four kids, the first is a boy who is 14. Second one is a boy who is 12. Third one is a girl who is 8. And the fourth one is a boy who is 5.

I'm practically covered in tattoos.
That began whit one little tattoo on the shoulder when i was 14 and has since then kind of gotten out of hand

I shave my head, not because I'm going bald but because I'm a little scared of finding out that perhaps I'm starting to go bald

I have in my youth been in all sorts of trouble, didn't do we'll in school, so i didn't care about it.
Started drinking, do drugs. Been in trouble with the police.
But at the age of 24 i managed to get work as an blacksmith apprentice. And that plus my kids n wife are the reason for me still being alive and well today.
Since four years back I'm not working as a blacksmith anymore, instead i work with helping disabled people to get a good life, I've got my own business regarding that matter.

On my spare time i do photography and fly powered paragliding.

The photography is my creative outlet and the tattooing and flying are my endorfin and adrenalin source.
I've been diagnosed with ADHD in adult age and eat medications for that, wich has helped me reconnect with myself, and I've amongst other things started to find pleasure in expressing my thought in writing.

Well, that about sums me up.
What you see is what you get, I'm straight forward, and I'm sometimes perceived as rude and mean when I'm only honest.
Have a good day now all nutters and thinkers

Hugs n kisses from Sweden

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 01:16 AM
link   
You've achieved 20 posts and we look forward to future threads authored by you. Be sure to try Ask ATS with any "search words" of your choice & you'll find numerous threads to add your thoughts to.
Here are some handy links to get you oriented into now becoming a valued member of ATS.

Reaffirming ATS Policies
Visit here next - ATS Freshmans Forum
Index of Important ATS Related Threads
Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First
Easy Way to Upload Your Pics & Avatar Graphics
Terms & Conditions Of Use (The complete and end all guide to our policies)

*** Keep your arms within the ride's comfort zone, have fun & help us "Deny Ignorance" ***

ATS is at times like a rollercoaster ride! As a new member be aware if one acts in an uncivil-like manner, discusses personal illicit drug usage, uses profanity, is a troll, intentionally spreads a hoax, spam's, advertises and/or get's verbally abusive, they will be warned or removed off the ride by a Moderator. If you see posted any of the above mentioned, please let staff know by using the "Alert" function. This will help keep the community, both young and old to further enjoy the ride with you.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 01:22 AM
link   
reply to post by jisujaaljo

Welcome mate...things are cool here..but don't hit the truth that offends those on ATS with power.
Work out its all a money making exercise that excises the real conspiracys by vitrue of banning...an dyou will survive a long time.
Hope you enjoy.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 01:35 AM
link   
Hey man,

Welcome to ATS, lots of different forums to check out, there's almost something for everybody
( no history forum as of yet... )

Have a good one...

SS
edit on 013131p://am3125 by Spike Spiegle because: can't spell

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 06:19 AM
link   
Thanks friends

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 07:44 AM
link   
reply to post by jisujaaljo

Hi Jimmy, cool intro !!

You've been here since 2008 and wish to start participating? I find that awesome !!

Have Fun & Enjoy !!

~Son.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by SonoftheSun

grazie friend.
making me feel welcome

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Well, hi !!

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link