It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hundreds of people saw glowing object over Cape Town South Africa last night

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 01:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Phage,

Didn't you already establish that the times don't match up?

If it was another rocket, would it not be documented?

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 01:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Sorry Phage I am not buying what you selling

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 01:42 AM
link   
reply to post by UltraMarine

The parts would not have fallen in Cape Town. But it was not the North Korean rocket. The timing is wrong.
On the other hand the timing is perfect for the X-37B launch.

link   
this time , only this time i dont agree with Mr.Phage

keep searching information folks

link   
reply to post by cookiemonster32

I'm not selling anything. It looks like a rocket.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 01:45 AM
link   
Phage, the mystery is solved. Very nice voice clip from a local radio station where a scientist from Sutherland, where our biggest telescopes are, explains it all.

It was an OTV 3, orbital test vehicle. The flares was seen because of reverse burning to get back into orbit.

Link

Everything there, straight from the scientists mouth.

Sorry guys, no ufo here. It is indeed the x37.

vvv
edit on 13-12-2012 by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-12-2012 by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep because: (no reason given)

link   
Well, I know I will be watching the sky every night from now on...
Too many sightings all over the world in the last couple of days to all be rockets ...

I can't wait till tonight!

link   

Textmade a windy noise that is noticeable but no engine sounds. It moved in a straight line at about twice/three times the speed of a passenger plane in holding pattern.

For the rocket brigade please tell me how they can hear this object all the way up in the atmosphere where a rocket would do a stage separation and how does a rocket stage tumble in a holding pattern?

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by elouina

I just tried to. Launch was at about 0100 UTC which would have been 0300 in Cape Town.
Still looks like a rocket though.

So 11 December 2012 at 20:30 and 22:30 was the capetown event, wasn't it? Or am I wrong? Were there any others of earthly origin launched at this time? Or did the N Koreans accidentally create a time machine?
edit on 13-12-2012 by elouina because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 01:48 AM
link   
Cool sighting! Heyyy,my mother-in-law lives in CT!! Possibly benevolent ET's popping by to refresh the Field around her house,put there by themselves long ago,to shield an unsuspecting Capetonian population from harmful exposure to the Fukushima-level radiation emitting from her fetid core :-DD

link   
reply to post by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep

Your Link is not Convincing , Can you give us another ?

link   
reply to post by elouina

You are right and it was not the North Korean rocket but the X-37B. (see above)

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 01:50 AM
link   

For the rocket brigade please tell me how they can hear this object all the way up in the atmosphere where a rocket would do a stage separation and how does a rocket stage tumble in a holding pattern?

Perhaps the witness actually heard wind.
What do you mean "tumble in a holding pattern"?

link   

Originally posted by UltraMarine
reply to post by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep

Your Link is not Convincing , Can you give us another ?

WTF, not convincing!?? Dude, its a clip from one of our biggest radio stations. It is confirmed that is indeed the X37b.

Case closed.

vvv

link   
Wait, what's the reason Korea is sending rockets/missiles into space anyway?

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 01:57 AM
link   
Here are some Witness Reports :

Cylinder shaped “cloud”. It had a light in the “cockpit”. It made a windy noise that is noticeable but no engine sounds. It moved in a straight line at about twice/three times the speed of a passenger plane in holding pattern. It was seen by two friends in Rondebosch, two family members in Brancenfell and a group of people in Paarl.

Smokey light with a “bubble” moving. Bright light.

Clear sky. Conical shape with bright forward light and bright star shaped light at rear in a cloud like mist. Heading from south over Camps Bay towards Table Mountain where dissipated. There were 8 of us watching and no one has seen anything like this in our skies before

More : uforsa.co.za...

We live out towards the Bottelary Hills area and this evening (11/12/2012) at around 20:40, saw a weird sight. It looked like a cloud moving and was lighted up. It turned and then suddenly stopped and started to vanish. There was an aircraft a couple of kilometers from this object and one could clearly see the aircraft and this object did not look like another aircraft. The skies were unusually clear this evening with no clouds or fog. Did anyone else see this? I am a pilot myself and know what aircraft look like

edit on 13-12-2012 by UltraMarine because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by elouina

You are right and it was not the North Korean rocket but the X-37B. (see above)

Yes the times do match up. Thank you.
I didn't realize that another rocket was launched that day. Since my first thought was that it was the N Korea rocket until I noticed that the times didn't match.

edit on 13-12-2012 by elouina because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 01:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by UltraMarine
Here are some Witness Reports :

Cylinder shaped “cloud”. It had a light in the “cockpit”. It made a windy noise that is noticeable but no engine sounds. It moved in a straight line at about twice/three times the speed of a passenger plane in holding pattern.

Smokey light with a “bubble” moving. Bright light.

Clear sky. Conical shape with bright forward light and bright star shaped light at rear in a cloud like mist. Heading from south over Camps Bay towards Table Mountain where dissipated. There were 8 of us watching and no one has seen anything like this in our skies before

More : uforsa.co.za...

edit on 13-12-2012 by UltraMarine because: (no reason given)

Mate, I already linked all that on the first page. Even a video.

I provided you the evidence of what this is. If you still don't believe it, then carry on believing what you want. The fact is, it was an OTV, the X37 B

vvv

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 02:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Did you read the eye witness accounts if it was a rocket stage like you said and if it separated what I meant was how would a free falling rocket stage tumble in a holding pattern

Text It moved in a straight line at about twice/three times the speed of a passenger plane in holding pattern.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 02:04 AM
link   

First, who said anything about tumbling? What is seen is exhaust gasses, not the vehicle.
Second, that quote makes no sense.

edit on 12/13/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join