It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Varmland County SWEDEN incident

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Varmland County SWEDEN incident

hisz.rsoe.hu

Frightened residents in western Sweden reported seeing a bright, blue light racing across the night sky on Tuesday before an orange-coloured orb smashed into the ground in a mysterious phenomenon that has yet to be explained. Aviation authorities were quick to rule out initial theories that a plane had crashed somewhere deep in the forests of Varmland County
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
gibiru.com

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Did anyone see or here of this yesterday. ive looked on more news channels and could not find much on this subject. have look on here but cant see any other posting.

if you click on the "gibiru" link it has more of the information to read

any one with pictures or video would be brilliant.

the story doesnt say anyone was injured/involved as such and the havent found what hit the ground yet ? surely if a meteorite had hit the ground then a explosion would have been seen/picked up on some kind of monitor.

hisz.rsoe.hu
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 01:01 AM
link   
reply to post by psyclops777

Here are two links to this story that I found by just searching the word "Sweden". The link titled "Original" is the first one made, obviously.

Link 1
Original

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 01:05 AM
link   
I am not saying it was aliens,but...

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 02:31 AM
link   
I want answers!

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 02:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fimbulvetr
I want answers!

Me too . My thoughts are that it was just a part of the meteor shower that i think is still happening now in some places. ?

i seen about 4 nice big green ones last night , if you take the time to look for a decent amount of time you will see them all night long.

This one and some others recently were just a lot closer lol so people freak out and start thinking doomsday...

top topics

join