It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Justin Bieber Murder Plot

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 12:19 AM
link   
I don't think this has been posted so here you go!

arts.nationalpost.com...

All seriousness aside... I'm sure somewhere down deep inside most of us we were waiting for something like this to happen... lol. I mean after all he is an illuminati puppet...

I think it was only a matter of time

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by nyancat

I don't think that's funny.
As much as I dislike his and similar music, I don't have to listen to it, or ever see him..

I don't wish death upon him. I hope he is ok.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Hence why i said "all seriousness aside".. I would never actualy wish death appon anyone.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Yeah his 'music' is terrible but death and castration is a bit harsh.

That article sounds like the plot for a bad comedy action movie.

edit on 13-12-2012 by scorpiosin because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 12:38 AM
link   
I wonder what will happen to the 12 year old girl's if it happens

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by svmpua
I wonder what will happen to the 12 year old girl's if it happens

They will stroke out.

If the castration happens, the bits and pieces will most likely go on ebay for a hefty sum.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by nyancat

All seriousness aside... I'm sure somewhere down deep inside most of us we were waiting for something like this to happen... lol.

Well I do...dislike the kid, not because he's 'successful' but because his music is horrible and yet millions love it. It's not jealous hate, but more like "you like justin beiber?...you're joking right?" kind of hate. That being said, I don't want him dead, what the heck? I mean yeah alot of people would love it if he stopped making music or at least made better music, but I didn't think people actually wanted him dead. That's...too far, yeh?

And the 'illuminati puppet' thing is really just subjective. I truly do not believe that hundreds of pop stars all over the world are secretly being controlled to brainwash the masses. That's also a sad way to think -- that no one truly becomes successful.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 01:20 AM
link   
The whole illuminati thing can be debated so here are some pics that could suggest illuminati connection

mysteryworlds.files.wordpress.com...

mysteryworlds.files.wordpress.com...

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 08:24 AM
link   
I don't get the whole Bieber thing, not even sure I've heard anything he/she/it has done.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 09:20 PM
link   
He's too cute why would anyone what to hurt that baby face. For more entertainment check out www.regretsnot.com

new topics

top topics

join