It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm traveling to our bunker......

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 01:30 AM
link   
I'm not sure which is odder... That the OP is leaving this early or that people are actually surprised folks made/bought/planned all this for real. What, did people think the shows on TV boasting of millions in profits to build these bunkers were just telling tales? lol... Some people ..in fact, a disturbing number...have spent millions of real dollars preparing for whatever this date means.

Welcome to whatever it's gonna be. We'll find out together, even if it's nothing. That alone will make quite a story and legacy, given the anxiety and true resources expended this has caused around the world.

@OP

I assume you have some basic connection from out there wherever 'there' is....so take care and don't party too hard. I think the biggest threat for real people on the 21st will be hitting their heads on things as they pass out drunk into the evening.
let's hope that's all!

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 01:52 AM
link   
I moved to a higher altitude 3 years ago. Plotted the local caves & mountains too.
You guys are way behind.

Worst case scenario... I live in clean air in the middle of nature surrounded by beautiful trees and forests with lakes & streams all around me, before & after the end of the world.

Sucks to be me I guess.
Even if this 2012 is a bust, I chose a win/win scenario. Cell reception sucks too.

edit on 13-12-2012 by JibbyJedi because: (no reason given)

<< 1   >>

join