It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are We Born As Decaying Corpses?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Sorry Iam nervous this is my first thread as orionswitness...so please no jokes about onions for the faint sighted may become confused?
Just a speculative though not highly so perhaps?
Are we born as dead?
Physically as well as spiritually?
How else can we explain the decaying of th ehuman body?
And animal bodies as well?
Have we exited an eternal zone into the rubbish bin?
Are we discarded rubbish if you like left to decay?
Sorry if this appears as a nonsense post..but its my first go.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Could you elaborate a little more. How are you envisioning us going from decay to back in the womb or are you saying when we die we are actually born?

Are we born to decay? A corpse isn't alive. I'm pretty sure I am. I think. Yea, pretty sure.
edit on 12-12-2012 by TheLieWeLive because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by OrionsWitness

We are born to die we get older and closer to death with every second.. Just part of life sadly we are born into a world where the majority of us are just slaves that need to be told how to live .

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by OrionsWitness

All things living grow, reproduce(or likely have the possibility), and die. I do not think we are born decaying. As humans we learn and physically grow for quite some time...and then "decay" and die.

From a philosophical standpoint I get what you are saying. In essence, each persons existence is pointless....so we die. It is the only for sure event in life. However, as a species we continue to thrive on the whole. We progress first, then we die/"decay". That's my opinion anyway.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Great question! You are looking at the answer in the wrong way. Yes we are born to die, but it's the living until then that matters. Since nothing can truly die, I think we are put into these "shells" to do our best to bring mankind into an enlightened state. Every life we come into and every action we choose to make echo's through time. The body is just a vessel, our spirits are what make's it alive. But the vessel must be cared for, as well as the spirit, because it is what we are.
I don't think of it as rubbish, it has a use, and when we do cast our spirit from it, there will still be energy in it to make new life.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 11:49 PM
link   
No, we're born, we grow and grow and grow and then we die.

That is when we start decaying.

Not at birth.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Thanks to alll who replied to orions witness first ever thread.
How can you be born a decaying corpse?
Perhaps..............because.........death has animation....because God will not kill entirely anything he/she creates.
But we may all here in this zone be born dead.
Decaying thinking we are growing then aging.
But already the "near dead" at birth.
Or not.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by OrionsWitness
Sorry Iam nervous this is my first thread as orionswitness...so please no jokes about onions for the faint sighted may become confused?
Just a speculative though not highly so perhaps?
Are we born as dead?
Physically as well as spiritually?
How else can we explain the decaying of th ehuman body?
And animal bodies as well?
Have we exited an eternal zone into the rubbish bin?
Are we discarded rubbish if you like left to decay?
Sorry if this appears as a nonsense post..but its my first go.

I see ya thinking but.....

definitely not 'born as dead'
We spend plenty of time alive in the womb; as does every other animal

If we are 'born as dead'... bring on the abortions!!!!...because whats the point, right?

Discarded rubbish? Are you serious? depressed?

First post or not, I question your mental health

Good luck!

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by six67seven

I see your point but my mental health is ok.
But sometimes lifes makes us think...so much sadness for some so much abundance of good for others.
We do not care as a species..unless it is of our own localised family/friends.
Yet so much damage is done to others of less power by the more powerful because of this attitude.
I do not believe god would do this to living beings.
That is the thinking behind this thread.
It is an illusion /death/ whatever we want to call it.
But the suffering of some human beings/animals on this Earth.... every second of every day...how can they be alive before their suffering?
NO God would allow this of love.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 12:37 AM
link   
You are alive because stuff before you died and decayed, giving the nutrition and energy required for you to exist.

The circle of life, simba.

You are born with the design that one day you will enable future things to spring from where you lay and supply (suppose to anyhow, the coffin thing is sort of counter productive to this..better to get burned and spread verses boxed up and of no use.

As far as "spiritually dead", erm...if you were spiritually dead, you wouldn't know you were...as you would have no comparison..therefore, by feeling you run that risk, then it appears your not.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Good question Onionswitness....

The energy at this time is a level where cells decay at this specific rate.
Why this is the case I can't answer.

We are also doing things wrong if we want to live long lives. In fact, we are doing the very things that will shorten our lifespans the most.

Sounds like a conspiracy is at work here, hmmmm....

BTW, sorry about the whole Onion thing, you kinda asked for it.

edit on 13-12-2012 by JibbyJedi because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 09:00 AM
link   
I think of life as being the deadliest disease of all time . People may scoff , but no one can realistically deny that once you come down a nasty case of life , the end is certain .

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 10:30 PM
link   
A rosebod is not a wilted flower. A seed is not a stump. An enfant, like the preceding examples, is potential. It is the start of a dynamic and highly variable experience. But as for many organisms, the variability of the experience is in part the direct conscious and unconscious will of the organism. We're in that category. And that's fresh, yo!

top topics

join