It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Hunt for Nibiru start in 4 day 19 hous

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by OLD HIPPY DUDE

I gave you a star because that was the most ridiculous post i've read thus far on this website. Bravo sir! Bravo!

....And I've written some pretty ridiculous stuff.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by OLD HIPPY DUDE
reply to post by eriktheawful

Oh great and wise one please explain ,space and time, the difference of black holes and worm holes.
You are so much wiser than the ancients and have all the answers.

It's called Astronomy. Very BASIC astronomy.

And who I'm a lot wiser in. is you apparently in this subject, such as the structure of our galaxy. Location of objects in our galaxy. Location of our solar system within this galaxy.

Considering your lack of knowledge of how far away the center of our galaxy is from our solar system, might I recommend doing some reading on the subject? You might actually learn something.
edit on 13-12-2012 by eriktheawful because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Listen guys I can't play anymore now , have real things to do.
P.S. (don't believe everything that is posted)

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Feltrick
reply to post by gunshooter

And their proof was.............

The only Nemesis resides in Star Trek. I heard Niburu is here but can't be seen due to the Chemtrails. Well I heard Nibiru is hiding behind the sun and on 21 December will leap out, destroying us all. Oh yeah, well I heard Nibiru is in each and everyone of us....etc....etc....etc.

Hahaha best reply yet.Star for you my friend. I also believe Niburu is in each and every one of us lmao.

On topic, why didnt they start 12 months ago ?

My conclusion = People are stupid ..

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by wewillnotcomply666

Why didn't they start 12 months ago? Obviously they have a poor marketing director. They could have made a lot of money off this one, but they just started too late.

I think the prize goes to the Old Hippy Dude's post.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   
wait, so this week we get rid of nibiru AND 2012 ?

SWEET

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Feltrick
reply to post by wewillnotcomply666

Why didn't they start 12 months ago? Obviously they have a poor marketing director. They could have made a lot of money off this one, but they just started too late.

I think the prize goes to the Old Hippy Dude's post.

Unlucky for them .

And who is the old hippy dude?

Never mind, i must remember to read names of posters lol.

edit on 13-12-2012 by wewillnotcomply666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Everyone can calm down, I found NIBIRU! It's in the new Star Trek movie!!! Yes, it is. I just watched The Hobbit and they had a 9 minute preview of Star Trek: Into the Darkness and, BAM, there it was...NIBIRU in all it's glory.

From what I remember, it's an M-Class planet inhabited by a fairly primitive race. Seems the crew of the Enterprise must detonate a device in a huge volcano to save the planet. That's the opening 9 minutes of the movie.

With that said, I'm sure the paranoid and conspiracy theorists will be all over this one.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by gunshooter
I saw a show on Nat Geo tonight about a star that is called nemisis, and has caused two extinctions on earth already. They said it was the sun's twin star. Not sure what to make of it, it was an interesting show for sure

Nemesis was theorised to explain extinction level events that appeared to occur on a fixed schedule, there was never any evidence of Nemesis. It is now known that the fixed schedule part of the theory is untrue, and thus the need for Nemesis no longer exists. There never was, and is not now, any evidence for Nemesis. It is highly unlikely it exists.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join