It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Hunt for Nibiru start in 4 day 19 hous

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Slooh Space Camera will go on a live hunt for doomsday scenario #1 - planet Earth will be hit by a mysterious planet named Nibiru otherwise known as Planet X. Live from Canary Islands.

events.slooh.com...

OTHER EVENTS
EOW - Asteroid Hunt - 19 DEC
EOW - Pole Reversal - 20 DEC
EOW - Solar Explosions - 20 DEC
Comet Passes Galaxy - 20 DEC

Ok i'm off work as of Dec 18
guess I'll be watching with Run and coke

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Trillium

Seriously, nothing will hit the earth.

My grandma called me up today talking about some object hidden behind the sun. I was like " oh no grandma not you too!"

Is something there besides that fictional planet everyone nuts over?

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trillium
Slooh Space Camera will go on a live hunt for doomsday scenario #1 - planet Earth will be hit by a mysterious planet named Nibiru otherwise known as Planet X. Live from Canary Islands.

events.slooh.com...

OTHER EVENTS

But don't run with coke, you might spill it.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   

extinction level event nibiru is near...

(`~__~`)

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 11:30 PM
link   
I saw a show on Nat Geo tonight about a star that is called nemisis, and has caused two extinctions on earth already. They said it was the sun's twin star. Not sure what to make of it, it was an interesting show for sure

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by kromaion

Originally posted by Trillium

events.slooh.com...

OTHER EVENTS

But don't run with coke, you might spill it.

Ya Rum would be much better
it late I better go to bed

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by goou111

extinction level event nibiru is near...

(`~__~`)

I see what you did tharrrrr!

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 12:14 AM
link   
lets all go to the lobby, lets all go to the lobby...

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 12:18 AM
link   
From Armageddon...

President: We didn't see this thing coming?
Dan: Well, our object collision budget's a million dollars. That allows us to track about 3% of the sky, and beg'n your pardon sir, but it's a big-ass sky.

hehehe...

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Finally they will find it and reveal it to us, just in time for the 21st.

Convenient really...

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Did you ever ponder that it is a commercial website looking for hits on a popular, but pseudoscience subject? They do not care any more. Hits are the key, and their scientific credentials take a big hit as well, in my book. Pure crap.
edit on 13-12-2012 by charlyv because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by gunshooter
I saw a show on Nat Geo tonight about a star that is called nemisis, and has caused two extinctions on earth already. They said it was the sun's twin star. Not sure what to make of it, it was an interesting show for sure

I saw that a few months ago. There are some that believe our solar system is actually a binary system, as they are more common in the universe. Didn't they say something like the twin star would be coming within range of us sometime around 12/21/12?

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 12:31 AM
link   
4 days and counting .. nothing..3 days, nope no sign as of yet, 2 days away still no sign 1 day left and like all the rest still no word. 0 day, NASA to anou...

guess or
read the rest

NASA was to announce that their budget had expired on the 21st

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Reply to post by charlyv

Yup, it's people trying to profit from other peoples fears.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 12:33 AM
link   
reply to post by DerekJR321

There are some that believe our solar system is actually a binary system, as they are more common in the universe.
The Universe? I don't know about that but they aren't more common in our Galaxy.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

There is no evidence that the Sun has a companion star.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by DerekJR321

Originally posted by gunshooter

I saw that a few months ago. There are some that believe our solar system is actually a binary system, as they are more common in the universe. Didn't they say something like the twin star would be coming within range of us sometime around 12/21/12?

Funny how a claim can become fact simply because the claim gets repeated by the History Channel or Nat Geo in a "speculative" fashion. I would say they should re-evaluate their decision to attach their names to claims like this that conflate real but fringe theories like Tyche or Nemesis with absolute BS like December 21st doomsday theories, but they don't care. Clearly it gets viewers. Even Slooh is cashing in on the hysteria in their own way. It's not really their fault imho, I place the blame on the educational system for pumping out "graduates" who fall for claims that should be debunked by a 9th grade understanding of physics at least. If the public weren't so poorly educated they wouldn't have an appetite for shows that depend on such ignorance. Oh well, in 8 days everyone is going to find out what people like me have known for a long time; it was all nonsense. What's sad is that after all the abuse I've taken over the years for trying to dispel the myths, I almost wish for a repeat of Heaven's Gate. Almost. I do feel guilty about feeling that way, but it's just how I honestly feel.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by sylent6

Seriously, nothing will hit the earth.

Things are hitting the Earth all the time. They're just not big enough to be concerned with. We could struck by something tomorrow our scientists didn't see coming that would end all life on the planet as we know it. Is it likely? No. But possible? Yes.

The trick is, not to worry about it. Be aware, not fearful.

edit on 12/13/2012 by Klassified because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Look at the good side
It should put people mind at rest that that the TPTB can’t pull a fast one on us
And they can’t see it for them self so it should be the end of it the story that is

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   

I heard this announcement a couple of days ago on Slooh when I was looking at the live coverage of Toutatis. While I do not believe in such a thing as Nibiru, it is interesting to follow this hunt and hopefully for once all Nibiru conspiracy theorists will be finally convinced Nibiru does not exist and move on.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by gunshooter

And their proof was.............

The only Nemesis resides in Star Trek. I heard Niburu is here but can't be seen due to the Chemtrails. Well I heard Nibiru is hiding behind the sun and on 21 December will leap out, destroying us all. Oh yeah, well I heard Nibiru is in each and everyone of us....etc....etc....etc.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join