It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

my theory about jesus/aliens

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2004 @ 08:48 PM
link   
I think aliens have the technology to look back in time. and they saw what happened... ie jesus existed.. etc
they are trying to say that they are "gods" and created him and us, and this is make us feel that they own us... and therefore our resources .. (like our heavy metals they were trading for their technology with us.. etc)
aliens are not smart enough to create me

posted on Oct, 24 2004 @ 02:28 AM
link   
Its a theory, but I think it falls on the fact that this pathetic little planet is NOTHING in terms of "resources". Its like someone trying to collect a drop of water in the middle of the ocean.

[edit on 24-10-2004 by merka]

posted on Oct, 24 2004 @ 02:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by peter999
I think aliens have the technology to look back in time. and they saw what happened... ie jesus existed.. etc
they are trying to say that they are "gods" and created him and us, and this is make us feel that they own us... and therefore our resources .. (like our heavy metals they were trading for their technology with us.. etc)

Where did you read or hear about the trade of heavy metals for technology?

posted on Oct, 24 2004 @ 06:48 AM
link   
I suggest you read the book" Blue Blood true Blood" It will answer most of your questions about Jesus and much much more.www.stewartswerdlow.com

posted on Oct, 24 2004 @ 06:54 AM
link   
Many people think that Jesus was a great leader, nothing else. He reached position in the Bible some 200 yrs later, and the authors made him up to create a perfect religious book for the support of the Church. It worked. But I doubt, it has anything to do with aliens.

My opinion is that aliens had no reason to "create" Jesus, they had no benefit on that. Playing God to the ancient people was probably a game, and they could have great fun on that.

posted on Oct, 24 2004 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by patton270
I suggest you read the book" Blue Blood true Blood" It will answer most of your questions about Jesus and much much more.www.stewartswerdlow.com

???
Are you a follower of the teletubbies on that website?

posted on Oct, 24 2004 @ 08:54 AM
link   
If they have the technology to travel here chances are they are fully capable of harvesting the earth's resources with or without our help. However i think they would mine the planets that aren't populated first.

posted on Oct, 24 2004 @ 09:15 AM
link   
If they were after heavy metals, they'd be mining asteroids...as one said, to do so here isn't very practical...

As for a connection to Jesus...I don't really believe the "Yellow Book" ideas pertaining to him, Buddha, etc. It doesn't make sense that aliens would purposefully create varying religions... This would undermine any goal of creating them in the first place. Rather, I believe that this connection is deliberate government disinfo, to help smooth things on the religious front, upon disclosure, and I'd bet that this falsehood will be featured as a key component of the disclosure project, when the powers that be go public.

posted on Oct, 24 2004 @ 09:15 AM
link   
in the papers from the disclosure project and a few more documents i got off kazaa.. Heavy metals is probably not the only things, but i dunno what else

Originally posted by DeltaChaos

Originally posted by peter999

Where did you read or hear about the trade of heavy metals for technology?

[edit on 24-10-2004 by peter999]

posted on Oct, 24 2004 @ 10:25 PM
link   
I think that there are other entities living among us. there is proof if you wish to believe it. in 1974 we sent a message hoping that some other entities would reply. in this message was described our dna, solar system, population, looks and height. In the message that was almost identical to the messege sent from earth,was printed in a crop circle 28years later it explained that their life is on mars, earth and on the four moons of Jupiter. It showed that there was about 9 billion more in population. and that they were about half our height. THIS IS PROOF that there are life forums out there and that they do wish to communicate with us. why is our government trying to hide this information from us? Why are they hiding their message? It could be there way of offering spiritual guidance. There was also another crop circle found, when decoded with the special type of scripture called Aski. they found a message:

Beware the bearers of FAUSE gifts & their BROKEN PROMISES. mush PAIN. but still times. BELIVE. there is still GOOD out there. We appose deception. COduet CLOSING,

now... there is a lot of hidden information within this message. but the most puzzling thing of it all, is the comma that ends this message ... this means that there is still more to come.
This is very exciting. I highly recommend you all watch these two videos by Joseph E. Manson
www.greatdreams.com...

new topics

top topics

join