It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Forget about December 21st.....let's talk about the next few years.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   
I'd like to share this video with you all. I feel it's a well researched video about events occurring in our solar system:

The person shares quite a few scientific stats about some anomalies that are currently happening. I like the video because it tries to separate itself from 2012. These are real scientific matters.

First, the sunspot cycle is not following it's predicted behavior. It's much weaker than predicted.

Then there's the magnetic pole shift. The "pole shift" talk associated with 2012 talk has overshadowed this....but magnetic shift is very real. I've seen good scientific documentaries about it.

There have been several anomalies with other planets in the solar system.
Venus is spinning slower than 15 years ago. Many people report it being brighter....I noticed this myself this spring.
There have been some strange storms on Jupiter.

There has been a new type of cloud discovered on Earth that exists higher than clouds usually do.

Then there's the climate change stuff, that appears to be more than man-made warming, and an increase of extreme weather conditions in general, not just heating.

Then there's "chem trails." I really like his take on it, and it was exactly what I had been thinking.....
they aren't to poison us. They are an attempt at geoengineering. He shows the patents and plan that confirm this. It's not really hidden anymore.

edit on 12-12-2012 by Ghost375 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   
That video is already being discussed in a thread here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by eriktheawful

ooops a lil late

new topics

join