It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can you help me interpret this?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by network dude

What do you people do? Search for the words 'Mason', 'Masonic', and similar terms so you can interject your unenlightened perspectives into any thread that may shed a bad light on Masons?
Now that you mention it, Canadian MTV is most certainly run by Masons. You must be so proud!

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Afterthought

What do you people do? Search for the words 'Mason', 'Masonic', and similar terms so you can interject your unenlightened perspectives into any thread that may shed a bad light on Masons?
Now that you mention it, Canadian MTV is most certainly run by Masons. You must be so proud!

I was just reading this thread and I thought I would inject a tiny bit of humor, if only for my own benefit.
MTV Canada bought an old masonic building and now resides there. They left some of the symbols up for whatever reason. Masons don't "run" anything but their own lodges. But I am sure you won't believe that.

In relation to the thread, I would be the first to just say the injected symbolism is there only to sell more records or whatever, but what has been uncovered here seems way too in depth to be that simple. I hope someone can figure out what it all means. Nice work OP.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Accoridng to your logic, I guess MTV Canada left those Masonic symbols up to sell more BS.
How can the Masons allow them to keep the building looking like a Masonic lodge? Don't the Masons have some sort of patent on their symbols and can prosecute if their symbols are used to peddle smut? Unless, they don't object to the smut. I would still think that MTV Canada keeping the building closely similar to a Masonic lodge would make them guilty of false representation. Do the Masons not care if someone is using their image(s) to make a buck?

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   

reply to post by zroth

Thanks for adding that.
The Black Eyed Peas are always pushing transhumanism.
Will.i.am = iRobot?

William? Will.I.Am. He is will...
Or he is a robot...

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by SSimon
My interpretation ?
sure i can help you with that...
All that crap sells really well.

i was gonna say the same thing.

my interpretation.... crap.. you don't have to look to deep to see that lol

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Afterthought

Actually, we don't have a monopoly on our symbolism. Anyone can display it. You could have a square and compass tattooed on your forehead if you want, and nobody could say a thing to you.

Here is a thread about it. Actually, there are quite a few using the Search function.

MTV Canada bought the building from that lodge as they were not financially able to maintain it. Apparently they had spent all their money on the NWO hoodies and t'shirts. (bad planning)

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by homeslice
The common theme here is that you have way to much time on your hands and that this song is absolutely terrible.

It is not the worst song I have ever heard.. but it certainly in my top 100 worst songs ever. Jay-Z signed this no talent woman? I suppose anyone can be a star with auto tune and the right look and connections. There are more talented musicians I see that are homeless than this woman. This certainly wont quiet down the Jay-Z=illuminati crowd will it?

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   
I can't interpret it, but I can offer you some real help for worrying about it!

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 10:36 PM
link   
I noticed that at the area of :30-:31, when her arms wave a bit, It sort of looks like Davinci's drawing of Vitruvian Man. (She even has similar hair.)

The static code flashes across the screen partway through :31.

(Personally, I find myself hoping she steps through that stargate and doesn't return.
)
edit on 13-12-2012 by PrincessTofu because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 03:36 AM
link   

Accoridng to your logic, I guess MTV Canada left those Masonic symbols up to sell more BS.
How can the Masons allow them to keep the building looking like a Masonic lodge? Don't the Masons have some sort of patent on their symbols and can prosecute if their symbols are used to peddle smut? Unless, they don't object to the smut. I would still think that MTV Canada keeping the building closely similar to a Masonic lodge would make them guilty of false representation. Do the Masons not care if someone is using their image(s) to make a buck?

Did it ever occur to you that maybe the owners respect the building for its history and have chosen to leave some of its decoration intact, just like we do with any other historical building? Nah...must be a conspiracy.

Of course masons don't have a patent on the square and compass, it would be impossible to get one and costly to enforce (and then you would criticize them for using money to enforce it instead of giving that to charity). Anyone can put up a square and compass and anyone can call themselves a mason.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join