It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I HATE STUPID CANCER

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by k21968

cancer is awful, my wife was diagnosed with breast cancer in July 2011, she was 33, she went through chemo, radiation & surgery. the cancer still spread from her breast to her spine, bones & then finally her brain. I lost her this past Aug, 1 year and 1 week after she was diagnosed. I am a 34 year old widower & it really sucks.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Thank you everyone for your kind words. It means so much to me. I try to stay positive but man, some days (like last night) really get to me.

It is so hard to see someone you care about suffer from some horrible disease (alzheimers, cancer -the heart issue seems to be quite sudden and without warning).

I was adopted as I stated in my post, and sometimes thank GOD I have no clue as to my medical background. But, then, again, in some ways it would be nice to know what you have to look forward to later in life.

So far, I am very healthy. mid 40's no medication, great health. I almost feel guilty.

I cannot help but wonder if my family suffers from this because 99% of the 250+ family members alive are 100% american indian. There has to be some link. Genetic wise I mean.

Anyway, to all of you have lost someone I understand the anger, hurt, and helplessless that goes along with that. To the guy who lost his wife, man, your pain showed through your post so cyber hugs to you!

As for the person that said it is what you eat or didnt eat...I dont buy that. This family has raised their own livestock, poultry, grown their own veggies, etc. They are the cleanest eaters I know.

I think where they live in Southern Ohio has something to do with it...a cancer cluster, maybe? For many years there was a uranium enrichment plant 30 miles away. I am certain if the braca gene is not responsible , the nuke plant is.

I guess I am pulling at straws wanting to know WHY. Kknowing why wont make it go away but somehow it would make me feel better.

Peace and love to you all. Hugs as well. Thank you.

An update: He is doing better today. My dad is all excited but I had to be the voice of reason and tell him sometimes people seem to rally right before they die. I hated having to tell him that, but it is true, and I didnt want him to get his hopes up. My Uncle talked to my dad and he said if he has to go he is ready. He said he had a long talk with GOD and that he is ok with whatever plans he has for him.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by k21968

I m sorry to hear of all your health problems. Unfortunately in this day and age these diseases are in everybody s
family . Heart attack, liver and colon cancer, alzheimers in my family,and not anywhere near as large as yours.

I am Metis and did some research concerning health and the native population. Heart disease and diabetes are
very high among the native population. The natural diet among natives was mostly protein , herbs, greens, and low
carb vegetables. Sugar and high glycemic foods were almost non-existant. Their lifestyle an d diet was changed
abruptly and not that long ago. At least in evolutionary time. This means the body has not had time to adjust to these
changes. It is far more susceptible to the toxins in modern life. This includes the uranium plant. You could be right
there. It probably did nt help. It s like snake handlers. They take small amounts of the poison over time to build up
tolerance so that a bite willnot kill them . They can handle a dose of poison that would kill us.

It is not God that is punishing the Native population. Adiet that is closer to nature is what is needed. One that includes
less cooked food, more greens, more wild edible food-weeds, herbs, berries, and more wild meat and fish.This is
the more natural Native diet. One that is closer to Mother Nature and what the Creator has provided. It is a spiritual
diet.

I hope this helps. I wish health and happiness for you and your family.

running with the wolves

I hope this helps.

<< 1   >>

join