It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rainbow Serpent Energy Running out of Pyramid.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by purplemer
I am sure some people on here have seen this image before. It has been floating around for some time. Someone just posted it up again on FB. With a description of it underneath. Can anyone shine any clarification on what it is and where it came from please.

It looks like an energy beam running up through the Pyramid. When I read up on it I get all kinds of descriptions. Does anyone know if the image is even real or not. I know the word Pyramid means something like fire in the middle. So if it is real it would be kind of befitting.

Along with the blurb..

Russian scientists have pioneered in the study of “spin fields” which they say can travel at “billions of times greater than the speed of light.” (Yu.V.Nachalov, A.N.Sokolov: “Experimental investigation of new long-range actions.”) Something similar to these spin fields has been documented using Kirlian photography on a pyramid replica.

We have an image of the double-helix, twin-serpent energy.

Tony Bushby in his book “The Secret in the Bible” wrote: “Whenever a light is shone down into a glass pyramid in exact scale or proportion as the Great Pyramid, a ‘Rainbow Serpent’ is created.

The light provides a type of force or energy that, in turn, creates the vertical spiral of light, a serpent upraised, invisible in rock, but visible in a clear substance.

That is what the Ancient Egyptian Priesthood meant when they said, ‘A serpent lies coiled in the Great Pyramid

FB.../

In the photo... "Dr Dee J. Nelson and his wife Geo, produced this Kirlian photograph of pyramid energy using Tesla coil in 1979"

We dont even know if this is an athentic photograph of a pyramidal monument.. yuor quote says replica OF a pyramid. Maybe people are looking too close at things these days to see something they want too. I know I have

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by probablybehindyou

I have read that the purpose of the pyramids is that when the body is sealed in the main chamber, all senses are isolated and the chakra is funneled into an upward spiral, assisting the awareness of the mind and lifting the consciousness. The same trick can be achieved by placing a pyramid beneath your bed right below the pillow. Unfortunately, the pyramids are old and no longer effective. They are a shadow of their former function.

Theoretically, anyway.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

NIce work, have to give that one a go. I have numerous stones, gems, oils, coloured points of space in my house but I do not have a pyramid. I guess it would be easy enough to make... Glass I think would be nice, or polished aluminium.

And you were spot on with the wi-fi suggestion too, it was in an episode of ancient aliens. Again, proved or not, remarkable if they thought of it, and just as remarkable is our interpretation of it.

I'd hate to find out the pyramids were just some ancient tycoons way of filling up otherwise ceremonial real estate!

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by CudiTheKid
Reminds me of the paralympics:

I knew those guys in wheelchairs couldn't be trusted....

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by hoonsince89
Theres a researcher going to the Mayan pyramids to do experiments on the alignment on the 21st this month, pretty sure his going to be recording live to! should be interesting to see the results.

I was just going to send you a private message, but idk how.... -_-

BUT HEY, you cannot say there will be a researcher doing research on the mayan pyramids, on the 21st! Live?! ...without posting links.

So would you post a link please? Or just give us his/her name?

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   

I agree; this actually makes a lot of sense if you look at it. If you used a crystal capstone it would catch the suns rays and funnel the energy just like that. This makes even more sense when you take into account the mystery school initiations.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   

You must lay in the sarcophagus of granite stone, young padawan!

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   

I am sure some people on here have seen this image before. It has been floating around for some time. Someone just posted it up again on FB. With a description of it underneath. Can anyone shine any clarification on what it is and where it came from please.

It looks like an energy beam running up through the Pyramid. When I read up on it I get all kinds of descriptions. Does anyone know if the image is even real or not. I know the word Pyramid means something like fire in the middle. So if it is real it would be kind of befitting.

Along with the blurb..

Russian scientists have pioneered in the study of “spin fields” which they say can travel at “billions of times greater than the speed of light.” (Yu.V.Nachalov, A.N.Sokolov: “Experimental investigation of new long-range actions.”) Something similar to these spin fields has been documented using Kirlian photography on a pyramid replica.

We have an image of the double-helix, twin-serpent energy.

Tony Bushby in his book “The Secret in the Bible” wrote: “Whenever a light is shone down into a glass pyramid in exact scale or proportion as the Great Pyramid, a ‘Rainbow Serpent’ is created.

The light provides a type of force or energy that, in turn, creates the vertical spiral of light, a serpent upraised, invisible in rock, but visible in a clear substance.

That is what the Ancient Egyptian Priesthood meant when they said, ‘A serpent lies coiled in the Great Pyramid

FB.../

so from what im finding on this picture it seems to be a replica of a pyramid.
so not a real monument emitting energy, just a replica

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by windword

Originally posted by Klassified
reply to post by windword

It's stuff like this that makes me think theres a lot of ancient "equipment" missing from the inside of the great pyramid. And probably has been missing for thousands of years.

No doubt. But I think whoever put this technology in place, had to know that looters and plotters would try to steal and co-opt whatever they could. I have a feeling the tech is hidden in plain sight.

I think after they left, (Atlantis) whatever......Civilization encroached and adopted the pyramid cities for themselves, adding their names and their gods names and legends. These civilization left their valuables that were looted, their sciences destroyed and or co-opted by and for sinister forces.

Here's an interesting video I found, while down the rabbit hole, about white gold powder called Monatomic gold, that the pyramid generates from regular gold. There's your conspiracy, that's what happened to all gold in Fort Knox, they turn it to this levitaing powder.

edit on 12-12-2012 by windword because: (no reason given)

What if what "they" say about early aliens is true? About turning humans into slaves to mine gold! What if gold actually holds key elements to time travel and ultra fast travel? If the pyramids were built by aliens to turn gold into a time travel "powder" this could make for an interesting theory.....Just sayin

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by McGinty
I knew those guys in wheelchairs couldn't be trusted....

I don't want to derail this thread, so this will be my last comment about it, but I'm sure you're aware that the athletes have nothing to do with the planning and execution of these rituals. It's not like Tom Brady was out there directing the Super Bowl halftime show lol.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   
I recommend all of you here get your hands on The Law of One and read up on it.

It explains a lot of this, in great detail. Everything from who constructed the pyramids, why it was constructed, what its purpose was and how it was done is fully explained in The Law of One.

llresearch.org...
It can be found in the above link for download by the publishing company, free of charge.

Also, this site (www.lawofone.info...) has the same info in the books, but it is categorised, thus allowing you to search for the information you want. Please, I am literally begging you guys to take a peek inside this book. It will humble you and fill in a lot of the missing gaps about human history, science, and Life in general.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Chrisfishenstein

Yup. An what if all our Fort Knox went to DARPA?

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   
An oldie but a goodie....

Divine Cosmos: Spin physics, Torsion wave fields, Spherical wavefroms, etc....

Kozyrev

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by purplemer

I have been visiting ATS for about a year now, and just now joined to specifically reply to this post, as no one as yet has posted what I thought would be common knowledge..

There are many pictures floating on the internet of pyramids emitting a light. A simple google search of that phrase will return a number of pictures and sites to browse..

www.google.com... m%2Fforum%2Fthread802460%2Fpg4&ei=fRjKUI-0D_CH0QGIzoGADA&usg=AFQjCNGsIfDvXriyPLn9Meti1b8EAhhSNg&sig2=JiBFs6v0vS5yv26oztduQg&bvm=bv.1355272958,d.dmQ

ALSO: consider that the pyramids used to be glaringly white, due to the limestone covering which has crumbled off over time. It is entirely possible that they could have in fact emitted such a light stream in their heyday. Now, I'm not going to venture into the probability that it could have been an energy source, aside from people's absorption of Vitamin D
I'll wait to see what others have to offer on that subject..

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by GezinhoKiko

I know its a copy of a pyramid. I was interested what was going on with the light above it.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   

reply to post by GezinhoKiko

I know its a copy of a pyramid. I was interested what was going on with the light above it.

The picture is a depiction of torsion waves.... Do a google search for Kozirev, spin physics, spherical waveforms, etc...

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by purplemer

It was originally posted in 1992.
On the KeelyNet BBS

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Klassified
reply to post by windword

It's stuff like this that makes me think theres a lot of ancient "equipment" missing from the inside of the great pyramid. And probably has been missing for thousands of years.

Correct in reality the Pryamids are basicaly EMPTY as once thought of a Burial Chamber but it coud be somthing else as some Machine , tho.... the Chinsese pryamids there were burial Tombs ...

its like Puma Punku of all the Wonders of Stone workmanship there and where is the evidence of the tools that used to build those Ruins ...

one thing I know is that the Pryamids are Cyamaticly Sound!!! as in Sound waves and underneath the Pryamid is Dug out perfectly for a Right tone .. could me a certian right type of Frequency ...

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by SimKey
Link

Interesting. The image with the pyramids all emitting beams sorta feels like it could be some kind of giant propulsion system. What if they were to propel the planet...to where ever?

I mean there are those that believe in the so called Planet X or Nibiru...but what if Earth was Planet X...Just an observation.
edit on 13-12-2012 by DragonFire1024 because: clarify

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Wolfenz

I think there is much more to the city where the pyramids are than what we see. Sand has been blowing over the land for thousands of years. I only wonder what's buried underneath it all.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join