It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rainbow Serpent Energy Running out of Pyramid.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   
I am sure some people on here have seen this image before. It has been floating around for some time. Someone just posted it up again on FB. With a description of it underneath. Can anyone shine any clarification on what it is and where it came from please.

It looks like an energy beam running up through the Pyramid. When I read up on it I get all kinds of descriptions. Does anyone know if the image is even real or not. I know the word Pyramid means something like fire in the middle. So if it is real it would be kind of befitting.

Along with the blurb..

Russian scientists have pioneered in the study of “spin fields” which they say can travel at “billions of times greater than the speed of light.” (Yu.V.Nachalov, A.N.Sokolov: “Experimental investigation of new long-range actions.”) Something similar to these spin fields has been documented using Kirlian photography on a pyramid replica.

We have an image of the double-helix, twin-serpent energy.

Tony Bushby in his book “The Secret in the Bible” wrote: “Whenever a light is shone down into a glass pyramid in exact scale or proportion as the Great Pyramid, a ‘Rainbow Serpent’ is created.

The light provides a type of force or energy that, in turn, creates the vertical spiral of light, a serpent upraised, invisible in rock, but visible in a clear substance.

That is what the Ancient Egyptian Priesthood meant when they said, ‘A serpent lies coiled in the Great Pyramid

FB.../

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Interesting, but what conspiracy do you see here?

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by purplemer

I get the feeling this one is real but i dont know if i can agree with the one from Peru with the pink energy beam.
Although i got no evidence, just a feeling.
Im sure the pyramids act as some kind of Prana generator/capacitor.
Theres a researcher going to the Mayan pyramids to do experiments on the alignment on the 21st this month, pretty sure his going to be recording live to! should be interesting to see the results.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by charles1952
Interesting, but what conspiracy do you see here?

I dont see a conspiracy but I could not work out which forum to put it in. So I put it in here knowing a MOD would move it if they deemed necessary.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by hoonsince89

Yes for some reason I think its real too. I just dont know really what it is and if anyone has repeated it. Its an old photograph. If it was real you think it would have been replicated. For some reason and I do not know why it reminds me of Kundaulini Energy flow through the spine. Funny that too because I always thought the Cheops was a tool for stimulating the forehead chakra.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   

I agree that picture looks legit.

When they say your body is a temple they actually mean your body is a temple.. Where one could use a pyramid, such as this to "alter space time" One could also use ones spine. 33 Vertebrae ya know...

You need Angel Wings to Fly

edit on 12/12/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   

This is some interesting stuff! Very mysterious old Egyptian!

I found some information on this study here: www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

Before I finished reading it all, I clicked a link here: www.subtleenergies.com...

It looks pretty interesting. It is addressing alchemy, the book of Exodus and Manna from Heaven, and bread made of white gold...........lots of ancient symbolism. You may be onto something here OP!

Okay, I'm going down the rabbit hole now. Follow if you dare..........

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Maybe they've figured it out.

Let's shoot a laser at the 3 main pyramids of Giza, which would cause the laser to spin upwards, a billion times faster than light, and trigger Orion's Belt to open the door of heaven and let us out.

Everyone, meet at the Great Pyramid on the 21st of December and bring a laser pointer.
Who's with me?

Oh wait, I'm broke.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by charles1952

I wouldn't call it a conspiracy, so much as "occult" knowledge. Of course, it might be a conspiracy if this information was already known but was kept from us...

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by windword

It's stuff like this that makes me think theres a lot of ancient "equipment" missing from the inside of the great pyramid. And probably has been missing for thousands of years.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Klassified

Experts have already stated that something that is literally not of this earth is hidden inside.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Reminds me of the paralympics:

"15 Woe unto them that seek deep to hide their counsel from the LORD, and their works are in the dark, and they say, Who seeth us? and who knoweth us?
16 Surely your turning of things upside down shall be esteemed as the potter's clay"

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Klassified
reply to post by windword

It's stuff like this that makes me think theres a lot of ancient "equipment" missing from the inside of the great pyramid. And probably has been missing for thousands of years.

No doubt. But I think whoever put this technology in place, had to know that looters and plotters would try to steal and co-opt whatever they could. I have a feeling the tech is hidden in plain sight.

I think after they left, (Atlantis) whatever......Civilization encroached and adopted the pyramid cities for themselves, adding their names and their gods names and legends. These civilization left their valuables that were looted, their sciences destroyed and or co-opted by and for sinister forces.

Here's an interesting video I found, while down the rabbit hole, about white gold powder called Monatomic gold, that the pyramid generates from regular gold. There's your conspiracy, that's what happened to all gold in Fort Knox, they turn it to this levitaing powder.

edit on 12-12-2012 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

Yeah, but that isn't the official story, is it?

windword
__________________________________________________________________________________________

I have a feeling the tech is hidden in plain sight.

You may very well be right. Maybe we just don't know what we're looking at. Well, someone probably does.

I've heard a little about monatomic gold, but haven't read too much on it. I'll check the vid out, and do a little rabbit holing myself later.
edit on 12/12/2012 by Klassified because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Which official story? The one that's paid off or the one that does the paying off?

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

The one that says it's a pharaoh's tomb, and there's nothing in there.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Then what's with the picture above?

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by windword

Here's an interesting video I found, while down the rabbit hole, about white gold powder called Monatomic gold, that the pyramid generates from regular gold. There's your conspiracy, that's what happened to all gold in Fort Knox, they turn it to this levitaing powder.

Could this be the fairy dust from peter pan? Think happy thoughts? If so then you will also need to be light-hearted to really get it to work (without technology that is)..
Lot's of clues in the way english words mean more than one thing. "And with a heavy heart... he sighed."
Lights two meanings come to mind when you think of "en-lighten-ment" (to weigh less and to turn into light)

I have come across monatomic gold a few times in my search, but I havn't payed too much attention cause it's usually mixed in with the most out there things you can find.

Checking out the video..
edit on 12/12/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Kirlian Photography responds to electrons instead of photons as you get with usual photography. It is quite common to see the life force of plants and animals fade over a few hours when they die from Kirlian Photography.

As for what is being shown in the photograph, it looks like some kind of magnetic field that is being generated. Quite unusual to see the double helix coils, but sure there is some reason for it if you dig deep enough into the science.

Not sure what to make with the faster than light travel, super symmetry is one experiment that demonstrates it is possible. Scalar waves are also another term used to describe such a capability but sill a lot of questions with its operation, reality and capability.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join