It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flint Police Operations reporting LOUD BOOMS and SHAKING

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Flint Police Operations reporting LOUD BOOMS and SHAKING

www.facebook.com...

FOR YOUR INFORMATION - we are getting direct messages here about loud booms, shaking on the City's east side and farther east - Western and Pierson Rd area to Davison and Genesee Rd area.

We are not aware of anything on scanners (yet). Have you heard anything east siders? If so, what area? What are you hearing? Let us know. Thank you Flint!
(visit the link for the full news article)

edit on 12-12-2012 by doesntmakesense because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Flint Police Operations is a group of voulunteers who listen to the Genesee County police scanners and report any activity directly to their facebook page. The information isn't actually coming from the scanner but from direct messages from their followers (they have 50,000 of them.) Check the comments on it as well, there are about 300 so far but some are interesting..., a couple mentions of HAARP here and there as well.

On a side note, this activity comes about a week after a large number of UFO sightings around the Flint and Genesee County area, many police reports about it. I doubt there is any coorelation, but it's interesting nonetheless

www.mlive.com...
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 12-12-2012 by doesntmakesense because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   
A good place to keep an eye on meteor reports.
www.amsmeteors.org...

No reports in Michigan .

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   
must be booms and fireball season. here's the flint scanner link (quiet apart from some morse just a moment ago)

www.radioreference.com...

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   
And yet again...booms and shakes, fireballs (the latest across Sweden), and what all. Shall we name a few...power poles on fire, quakes, sink holes, red rain and rivers, sky trumpets, mass animal die offs, super storms, volcanoes, etc. It's alright though, the experts say it's all normal.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Huh on that map Lansing is rather close, I can ask my friend to see if he's felt anything while there and update this accordingly to see if he has anything to say. So far nothing down here in Toledo.

[edit]

Nope he hasn't felt anything there not sure of what side of Lansing he's in (I've only been there once) but nothing was felt there so not sure. Guess just something you have to be in Flint to feel?
edit on 12-12-2012 by MystiqueAgent because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by MystiqueAgent

Agreed, I'm south of you in Findlay and i got nothin here too, pretty quiet. Howdee neighbor

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Just heard on the scanner something about an unconcious male, nothing about booms or anything

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by roaland

Howdey Hey hey! Well If we get anything up here I'll be sure to warn you ahead of time

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by MystiqueAgent

haha ya send up a flare or something i'll be sure to duck

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Yet another boom? Wow, what does this make it ... 8 states in the last couple weeks?

Someone on one of the other booms threads suggested trying to aim a IR camera at the sky when one of these booms is heard to try and see if there is any craft up there that we aren't seeing with the naked eye. Anyone around Flint and have an IR cam? It could be interesting to see what may turn up.

~OkieDokie

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 08:08 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Interesting only because I recently watched this:

and he talks about the particle accelerator causing holes to appear all over the earth (sinkholes) and other anomalous stuff that might be attributed to the booms,shakes,sinkholes, and sounds in the atmosphere that many people are reporting.

I don't claim his information is accurate but I did find it pretty damn interesting...something I honestly haven't heard before even on ATS...and I think that in itself is impressive.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Sly1one

I don't claim his information is accurate but I did find it pretty damn interesting...

His information isn't accurate. He's a conman, he's not a spiritual leader, and he is accused of asking for sex in change of spiritual enlightenment from women who sought out his guidance.

This isn't surprising seeing that none of the information in his dialogue makes any sense at all...

ATS Thread
edit on 13-12-2012 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by boncho
reply to post by Sly1one

I don't claim his information is accurate but I did find it pretty damn interesting...

His information isn't accurate. He's a conman, he's not a spiritual leader, and he is accused of asking for sex in change of spiritual enlightenment from women who sought out his guidance.

This isn't surprising seeing that none of the information in his dialogue makes any sense at all...

gooood to know...can I ask though where you got the info? not because I want to scrutinize it but because I would like to inform the person that showed me this video of it.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Before I even read the article, I wondered if something wasn't going on at Bishop airport.
They say in the article that the booms are coming from the opposite direction, so I don't know about those. The sightings still maybe, experimental crafts or whatnot.

Guess I'll ask hubby's family if they heard anything. Several live in Flint.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Did they every report what the booms were?

Did it even make the news?

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Looks like explanation of "booms" around Flint (MI) area are now being explained.

www.wnem.com...

Authorities in the know told The Flint Journal the police bomb squad uses the site for training purposes and that it's also where the squad detonates any explosives or items thought to contain explosives.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join