It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Texas man accused of carving pentagram into son.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Texas man accused of carving pentagram into son.

news.yahoo.com

RICHLAND HILLS, Texas (AP) — A North Texas man carved a pentagram into his 6-year-old son's back Wednesday, telling a 911 dispatcher that he did it because "it's a holy day," Richland Hills police said.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   
In this man's mind, 12-12-12 is a "holy" day...

WOW.

I'll be very curious to learn more about this one. Was he a "religious" man? Was he into any rituals? What kind mass media exposure has he had? Was he on any psychotropic drugs...

I think we can expect more stories like this one in the coming days up to and even after 12-21-12…

news.yahoo.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

edit on 12-12-2012 by gladtobehere because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   
His son wasn't eating bacon on Sunday brunch so he thought he was a devil.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Weirdo...

That's all I got to say.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by gladtobehere

Ummm.... 12-12-12? A Doomer with Dyslexia? Oh c'mon now...Some of you were thinking it. You know you were.

Now for the very real horror of what he did to this little boy..and his own Son no less...he probably ought to get himself 5-10 years to think hard about it.

Oh...I can just imagine the carving that will be happening on the prison block after lights out. It'll be like Halloween every night in his cell for awhile. I feel something for the guy on mental illness, but that doesn't erase the horror of what was done to the child. Not one bit.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   
I posted this around 3 hours ago but it never showed up.

What a messed up dude. That poor kid. Unfortunately you can't pick your parents.

Bartel called 911 early Wednesday morning, and in a matter-of-fact tone, said, "I shed some innocent blood," according to a copy of the recording released by police. After the dispatcher said, "I'm sorry?" he repeated those words, then said he inscribed a pentagram on his son. When the dispatcher asked why, Bartel said "because it's a holy day" before hanging up.

I'm sorry? Because it's a holy day? Who the hell does he think he is, Abraham?

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   

That's just atrocious!

I hope they lock that guy up for a very, very long time!

The poor child will have to live with the scars for the rest of his life

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLieWeLive

I think he does

Officers who arrived first saw blood smeared on the front door, and it was "blatantly obvious" that it was put there intentionally

edit on 12-12-2012 by ShotGunRum because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000

Ummm.... 12-12-12? A Doomer with Dyslexia? Oh c'mon now...Some of you were thinking it. You know you were.

haha...

but you see how BS can manifest and become real

doesnt matter if its real of not....as long as your brain thinks its real....manifest destiny...so nothing but good thoughts..

also...weed out narcism..its gateway humour....

peace
edit on 12-12-2012 by thePharaoh because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   
What a cement head. I wonder who he carves on Halloween.

"Hey son, invite your friends over. The store was short on pumpkins this year."

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   
I think I am going to stay inside this winter solstice. The stress of ongoing societal collapse combined with some people's convictions that the world is going to end that date will probably lead to some crazy # happening

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   
And the lemmings begin the culling.
Sad.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Are we really going to waste tax payer money locking him up? This is as proof positive as you will find in this life.

He will likely be segregated in prison. He will be put in with snitches and pedophiles. What he probably doesn't know yet is even they are going to want to kill him for this.

That is the least of his worries actually.... He is probably better off dead.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 11:34 PM
link   
There we go again the government getting involved in someones ability to parent their children.

Wheres the tea party to defend parental rights when you need them. This is just like circumsision but for older children.

/sarcasm

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 11:36 PM
link   
What is wrong with people in general?

Why would you do this to a kid? Even if it MAY be a "holy day".... First time I heard it was a holy day though....?

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 02:07 AM
link   
Oh boy, here come the crazies. I seriously, am worried about this month but not because of the typical conspiracy hooplah. I'm really worried about those that have 2012 psychosis. Seriously, I'm expecting to see a whole lot of cases where individuals harm themselves, their families or the general public in an effort " To save them before the suffering." It's disgusting, a good portion of the world has taken this way to seriously and it frightens me.

People have stalked up on food, ammo and are hunkering down expecting chaos. Some poor mail man is going to get it, and if there is anything at all that any one of these nuts deems a sign things are going to come to an end we better watch ourselves. A power outage, large enough Christmas rush, heck if someone sneezes, people are on edge and it's a fine line before people get hurt.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 02:44 AM
link   

....and the man's mother states he's NOT a crazy man?!?!?!?!? Wow.....

I also want to know what his wife knew about his clearly bizarre ideas. How can you be married to someone, and not know something so strange is in their head? or, was this some new thing, maybe? Hope we get more details, and that they lock this freak in a room, and throw away the room!

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 02:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Hijinx

I am thinking I should stockpile for the fallout of the crazies who think the world is going to end.

And people who compare this to circumcision.... talk about an unsound mind and heart. There is a kid with a pentagram carving and that individual thinks a reference to the fight between good and evil, especially one so out of place, is appropriate?

Now combine those two mentalities. I am sure there are people like that out there... just saying.

new topics

top topics

join