It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amphibious Craft Powered by Perpetual Motion

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Angelic Resurrection
reply to post by OccamsRazor04

I'll bet if its legit, it will be suppressed.
Interesting News nonethe less and interesting
to note that a uni has the guts to stick its neck out and test it,
apparently they are undoubtedly going against international agreements
between unis and MS science

Cheers

If it is legit it can not be suppressed. No technology ever has been. The only suppression might be from the military buying it (making the inventor rich) and turning it into a secret tech for a limited time. This whole suppression conspiracy is ludicrous as all the inventor has to do is put the information in the public domain.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by OccamsRazor04

This whole suppression conspiracy is ludicrous as all the inventor has to do is put the information in the public domain.

And that is exactly what I did do!

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by graysquirrel

Originally posted by OccamsRazor04

This whole suppression conspiracy is ludicrous as all the inventor has to do is put the information in the public domain.

And that is exactly what I did do!

Yet people still claim supression. If that was true how is it possible this person is 'copying' you possibly? Suppression theorists need to face facts, their position is illogical.

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by gort51
reply to post by wulff

Incorrect!!..

Electric Motors do not create heat due to friction, infact their friction coefficient is extremely small. There are only two bearings in an electric motor.
The reason they get hot is the action of electricity and resistance to the current, through the windings (the armature).
While electric motors are not 100% efficient, they are the closest thing we have to "Alien" EMP technology....
Imagine if we put the past 100 years of tech into electric motors, instead of petroleum engines, how much more advanced we would be................
The "Petro Tech" industry was forced onto mankind, and the "Electro Tech" pushed back....
But its time is returning again........

ALL bearing heat up to varying degree due to friction! I can't believe you don't know this! True the majority of heat from an electric motor is due to the windings, but ALL heat created by the electricity or bearings are wasted energy! Wasted energy means NOT PERPETUAL!
Do you thing ball bearings are "friction free"? According to your reply, they are! The best we can do to a frictionless bearing is 1. Magnetic and 2. Air Bearings. I have experience in both! Did you know (apparently not) that even a motor that has 'air bearings' (the shaft rides on a 'film' of air) even these warm up due to the friction of the air! Same as a magnetic bearing, the magnetism will create 'eddies' that will generate heat!
Let's put it into real perspective and you will see scientifically how what I am saying is true:
This came from my notebook and all of it is FACTS which can easily proven)

First off, electrical motor efficiency is the ratio between the shaft output power - and the electrical input power.

-Electrical Motor Efficiency when Shaft Output is measured in Watt
If the power output is measured in Watt (W), efficiency can be expressed as:

ηm = Pout / Pin....... (1)

where

ηm = motor efficiency

Pout = shaft power out (Watt, W)

Pin = electric power in to the motor (Watt, W)

Electrical Motor Efficiency when Shaft Output is measured in Horsepower
If the power out is measured in horsepower (hp), efficiency can be expressed as:

ηm = Pout 746 / Pin ....(2)

where

Pout = shaft power out (horsepower, hp)

Pin = electric power in to the motor (Watt, W)

Primary and Secondary Resistance Losses
The electrical power lost in the primary rotor and secondary stator winding resistance are also called the copper losses. The copper loss vary with the load in proportion to the current squared and can be expressed as

Pcl = R I2 (3)

where

Pcl = stator winding - copper loss (W)

R = resistance (Ω)

I = current (Amp)

-Iron Losses:
These losses are the result of magnetic energy dissipated when when the motors magnetic field is applied to the stator core.

-Stray Losses:
Stray losses are the losses that remains after primary copper and secondary losses, iron losses and mechanical losses. The largest contribution to the stray losses is harmonic energies generated when the motor operates under load. These energies are dissipated as currents in the copper windings, harmonic flux components in the iron parts, leakage in the laminate core.

Mechanical Losses:
Mechanical losses includes friction in the motor bearings and the fan for air cooling.
The closest thing to 'perpetual motion' is the orbits of the celestial objects like the moon, earth, etc. but even these are all in decaying orbits and eventually will crash into the body it is orbiting.
I am sorry to say you really don't know enough about Physics to challenge my post.
Everything I posted can be proved, perpetual motion cannot.
edit on 26-12-2012 by wulff because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-12-2012 by wulff because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 11:57 AM
link   
It has been over a month since the OP. I haven’t heard any thing. If this guy was a complete hoax, I would have expected some one to have debunked him by now.

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Perpetual motion and free energy. Really. LOL. Keep dreaming. You might be dreaming about it for a very very long time.
Currently in science, physics and technology this is a myth for the ignorant dreamers. Harsh but true I'm sorry to say.

Facts are facts no one has ever seen one because they aren't real.

The closest thing we're going to get to 'free energy' is probably a nuclear fusion reactor, real science, it was 50 years away 30 years ago and is still probably 50 years away but we are making progress.

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by graysquirrel
It has been over a month since the OP. I haven’t heard any thing. If this guy was a complete hoax, I would have expected some one to have debunked him by now.

Sigh, why do people think this way? I have an alien in my basement and within a month a university will verify it. If in one month someone does not debunk me it's TRUE!

See how stupid that is? You can not disprove a negative. The fact you have heard nothing is evidence of a hoax. Just like my having an alien in my basement for a month with no news about it is highly unlikely. He claimed a university will verify his work. Where is that information?

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 12:09 AM
link   
I hope he does not get to deep before the first law of thermodynamics kicks in.
The only perpetual aspect will be the mistake.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join