It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Master Shift 2012 second part starts soon!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nikola014
Wow, you're totally right!
I got some amazing superpowers. I can see dead people and Lisa Ann!

I just wonder, as we approach the 21 of decembar, how many threads like this will we have...
edit on 12-12-2012 by Nikola014 because: (no reason given)

Explain to me how you got the idea we were going to get superpowers from meditating?
Its about raising the frequency of the world. Its about sharing your love with every living thing.
I bet you have never tried mediating so you make fun of it.
My own personal experience tells me it is real. I get a constant tingly feeling of euphoria over my whole body and especially at the top of my head.
I was even shivering before I started this meditation now I am so warm.
Maybe stop being so cynical for a bit and try being loving and share your gifts with the world brother.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Wow.. the ignorance here is utterly amazing...

It's over now. But at any time you can go and at least TRY to experience this amazing session.

This is one of the best meditation sessions I've ever had.. You'd be doing yourself a grand injustice for turning a blind eye to this.

Rather you believe or not, it has nothing to do with the "End of the World". This is in preparation of the coming Age of Aquarius. It's not not what you think, so don't go undermining the notion when you have the wrong idea. It's a good cause.

So please. Chill and try to understand what OP is saying.
edit on 12-12-2012 by Mizzijr because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   
thank you for sharing, OP! much love.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 04:07 AM
link   
Im glad that all who participated here felts something special. It was so late here on this side of the globe so I had to go to sleep but I will still do that 20min meditation with that video instruction when I have time.

I am very new to this meditation thing but I have now discovered it and I think I want to start practising it for my personal problems; frustration, anger, shyness and especially cause I feel that my emotions are stuck. There is certain amount of numbness in my heart that I think I need to unlock it somehow. Start enojoying the little things again and be more present in present time and not always think too much ahead.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join