It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What are/were your pregnancy cravings :D

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Whaaat?? Mblah is preggers??

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

mmmm that thing looks delicious

the baby will love it lol

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

I craved mushy peas an prawn cocktail crisps together with my first child, my second was chicken skin , not the chicken just the skin

And my third child well.... vosene, shampoo, i didnt actually eat it but i had to wash my hands with it alot of times a day an sit there smelling it . weird eh,

i have no idea why vosene but there it was an its something you really cant resist, btw good luck to you hope all goes well.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by imnothereru

And my third child well.... vosene, shampoo, i didnt actually eat it but i had to wash my hands with it alot of times a day an sit there smelling it . weird eh,

i have no idea why vosene but there it was an its something you really cant resist, btw good luck to you hope all goes well.

I mentioned in an earlier post my vosene shampoo smell addiction during all 4 of my pregnancies....i used to think it was weird too....but i looked it up and apparently we are not alone!

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Logos23

Well it is nice to know that we are not alone,
im glad someone else had it too.My ex sister in law used to eat washing powder , now that was weird too .

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 02:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Suspiria

I think the road tar fits with the Vosene, it contains coal tar, or at least smells like it, I craved the smell and bought coal tar soap, the bright yellow stuff. Probably some mineral derived craving.

The person who craved chicken, I also was vegetarian for 15 years then craved meat, hated the smell of the baking in supermarkets so went to McDonalds or the Rotisserie at Waitrose, ate an entire hot rotisserie chicken in the car on the way home once, I never ate chicken like that before, I felt very uncouth.

As for the hatred things, I was craving sage one day and made a bread sauce with tonnes of it in, I couldn't stand even the smell of sage for years after, even now, 10 years on, it reminds me of that day.
edit on 14-12-2012 by theabsolutetruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 12:40 AM
link   
reply to post by MojaveBurning

i was repulsed by chocolate with my first pregnancy... couldnt even stand the smell of it... 20yrs later i still dont really eat chocolate.

second child it was the smell of anything alcoholic... i use to be a heavy drinker... a bottle of wine every night... now i only drink on the rare occasions that i go out.. and never very much.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join