learn more

Syria is firing SCUD missiles at the rebellion forces

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by ausername
They intend to ignite a regional war, ultimately to draw out Israeli aggression, and then to draw in the USA (great Satan) into aggression on Iran, then (if they are successful) they will have justification, and will use terrorist cells to attack in retaliation..... From there, seeing is believing, and perhaps being oblivious is best, at least for as long as possible.

Assad is Christian, I think. Unless you are talking about Iran. Also if Iran wanted to drag the US into a war they have had infinite opportunity so far to do so. My interpretation of their observed behavior is that they want to maintain their independence and the saber rattling coming from them is like an animal puffing itself up when it feels threatened.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mkoll

They intend to ignite a regional war, ultimately to draw out Israeli aggression, and then to draw in the USA (great Satan) into aggression on Iran, then (if they are successful) they will have justification, and will use terrorist cells to attack in retaliation..... From there, seeing is believing, and perhaps being oblivious is best, at least for as long as possible.

Assad is Christian, I think.

No he is an "Alawite"

He believes in the end time prophecies, and the Twelfth Imam's return etc.

Not that the truth matters here, or now, but it will in time.

He's playing his role very well so far.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Is anyone ready to see how deep the rabbit hole goes here now?

Or should we wait until we're all in it?

Seeing is believing....

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   

President Obama has declared that the Syrian rebels are now the legitimate representatives of the Syrian people.

Too bad, he has no idea who or what group is ultimately behind them.

Good luck.

NOOOOOOOOO!

He did What?

NO HE DIDN'T!

What needs to happen is the rebels need to stand down and like MOVE if they don't like Syria.
What the hell is a government supposed to? Just let it's citizens shoot them with rockets?

This is terrorism. Thousands of people who I guess didn't have near as much beef with their government have moved because of these aholes so there's no reason they can't hit the damn bricks as well. Hell, go to turkey if you hate Syria so bad.

How can people buy into this?

I cannot believe he did that. If that is true, all hope I had in him to somehow avoid WW3 is gone.
edit on 12-12-2012 by NotAnAspie because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by NotAnAspie

Yes he did.

"We've made a decision that the Syrian Opposition Coalition is now inclusive enough, is reflective and representative enough of the Syrian population that we consider them the legitimate representative of the Syrian people in opposition to the Assad regime," Obama said.

abcnews.go.com...

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 11:46 PM
link   

reply to post by NotAnAspie

Yes he did.

"We've made a decision that the Syrian Opposition Coalition is now inclusive enough, is reflective and representative enough of the Syrian population that we consider them the legitimate representative of the Syrian people in opposition to the Assad regime," Obama said.

abcnews.go.com...

Ok... that sucks but I thought it was even worse. I thought he essentially handed them the whole country but he means a representative of just those who oppose the government.

I wish this was some kind of Jedi mind trick because he is basically admitting we're recognizing terrorists... but it's not. He's on board with all of this.

If he went ahead and called them what they are, would this just make everyone feel sorry for them.... you know if we went after them like we do everyone else.... then it could serve to demonize the wrong side if we were to get involved.

By him saying this an opportunity is created by giving them a voice before they are dismantled so as to look like we weren't demonizing the rebels... but that is just some high hopes, is it not?

We are totally going to back up this Zionist plot and topple Syria. These evil, evil people.... what would they NOT do?

Why could it not work in the reverse? Now that they are recognized, who's your leader? Point me to your damn leader... you know what I mean? They want to run the country? Step forward and let's see who you are, what your beef is that has caused you to do all this and what you want changed.

... ahhh, but that's just a pipe dream. What the hell are we doing?!

Damn, that man is messing with my head. Just when I thought he was NOT the Antichrist and that was just a ridiculous theory!

What is the rest of the world saying about this?

What are Muslims saying about this? China? Russia? I'm not out right saying I want Russia to do something about this, but this is frakking terrible! Somebody has got to stop these warlords!

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by NotAnAspie

Ok... that sucks but I thought it was even worse. I thought he essentially handed them the whole country but he means a representative of just those who oppose the government.

Similar words were used when the USA was covertly aiding the opposition in Egypt and Libya, where you now have Muslim extremists in power, especially the Muslim Brotherhood.

These are his most important words:

"Syrian Opposition Coalition is now inclusive enough, is reflective and representative enough of the Syrian population"

Inclusive enough, reflective and representative enough!

Enough is good enough when all is said and done, they will be the new powers that be in Syria.

Fighting fire with fire, replacing one evil with another.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Video online of Assad forces using chemical weapons,I won't post it as it's disturbing to say the least.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 12:57 AM
link   
I can't consider them the same kind of evil. It doesn't even seem close.

Syria is part of a supply route that the elite want to break. The US has no right even getting involved.

It's not our job to recognize doodly squat in Syria, so why are we there?... to assist an ally.

How many more ways can we spell out motive that Israel is directly involved in this?

The rebels want to fight? why aren't they attacking the Israel they hate so bad? Why the hell is Al Quada officially in Syria fighting a civil war with it's back to Israel? that's dumb. Yeah, I know there are some little piddly attacks here and there recently CLOSE to IDF but they are suspicious, in my opinion.... not that it should actually surprise me if someone truly from Syria fired a rocket at idf.... but anyway, this makes no sense... none of it.

Is somebody going to ask these representatives what they think of IDF being inside Syria?

If they can manage to topple their own government and then go and tip their hat to Israel... all who witness it should have sense enough to know what that means.

What are the Israelis saying about having Al Qaeda right next door? How many tens of thousands of troops have they got over there now or do they actually have the gall to still be gawking at poor little Palestine when AL QAEDA JUST TOPPLED A FREAKING COUNTRY RIGHT NEXT DOOR. I wonder how that feels.

Well, apparently it makes them want to them go whip up on Palestine.

How does it feel, Israel, to hear the US backing terrorists right next to you? Why are you not kicking and screaming like a bad, unloved child on Christmas?

How many times has Netanyahu gone on TV and pleaded for us to go stomp those rebels before they start on Israel next?

Or is he still asking us to help him with Iran while we are backing reputed terrorist that are getting real neighborly. That makes no sense. If it were a true statement, would they not know better in expecting help with Iran?

Iz we really a bunch of dumb crumb bums cause they certainly think we are...

This is nuts... Do you suppose maybe the MSM would just go this far for ratings? Nah, no luck there because you can't make this kind of insanity up.
edit on 13-12-2012 by NotAnAspie because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by canDarian
Video online of Assad forces using chemical weapons,I won't post it as it's disturbing to say the least.

Are you talking about the Syrian Rebels calling themselves something like the Alqueda Wind Core?? The ones who killed the rabbits, and had all those chemicals sitting around in small containers, not stored safely..

Yes that was disturbing. We should knock them out, help bring stability, and then force Assad out. Have elections. In a time of war and transfer of power, you will only get the most fierce warriors/terrorists in power. This is by design of course..

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dustytoad

Are you talking about the Syrian Rebels calling themselves something like the Alqueda Wind Core?? The ones who killed the rabbits, and had all those chemicals sitting around in small containers, not stored safely..

Yes that was disturbing. We should knock them out, help bring stability, and then force Assad out. Have elections. In a time of war and transfer of power, you will only get the most fierce warriors/terrorists in power. This is by design of course..

You think *we* should take both powers down... and then hold elections?

Yeah, Syrians are totally going to buy that.

Do you realize how tyrannical it sounds for you to suggest just ousting everybody.... like it's even our business. Like we've got the time and resources to blow just making crap worse everywhere. Don't you think we have better things to do than to extract 2 powers from one country... and then expect people to just warm right up to whoever gets "elected"

Because they are NEVER going to believe that.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 02:39 AM
link   

No,there is a video that was posted earlier today showing the casualties of the attack being taken to the hospital,they barely look human.Kind of reminds me of a harlequin.

Don't think it's Sarin as the lips don't swell like that,least not in any casualties I have ever seen,looks more like mustard gas.

I won't link to the video though I'm sure people can find it themselves,people are saying that the FSA may have done it themselves.
Which makes 0 sense as they have nothing to gain by doing such a thing where as the Assad regime has nothing to lose at this point.

edit on 13-12-2012 by canDarian because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 03:27 AM
link   

No,there is a video that was posted earlier today showing the casualties of the attack being taken to the hospital,they barely look human.Kind of reminds me of a harlequin.

people are saying that the FSA may have done it themselves.
Which makes 0 sense as they have nothing to gain by doing such a thing where as the Assad regime has nothing to lose at this point.

Ok I see.

No. Assad would have nothing to gain by using chemical weapons.. The rebels have a whole country to gain if they blame it on Assad and it sticks.. They don't use it on themselves, they use it on innocents. I'll have to find the video before I say anymore about that.

As to my election comments I am not talking about the US doing that. I'm talking about taking out terrorists out. I am talking about securing weapons, and then leaving. I'm not talking Iraq style here. Notice I mentioned elections NOT during war time. I wouldn't support any involvement if that was an option, and it would have been if the US wasn't hell bent on ww 3..

To be honest I would rather Russia and Iran handle this than the US or Europe.

I obviously don't have the answers here.
edit on 12/13/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 03:33 AM
link   
reply to post by canDarian

That image is disturbing but with the sulfur mustards I expect to see blistering anywhere it touches the body. The Casualties nose, looks free of blistering or swelling. Such swelling of the lips from a gas would likely cause some reaction around the nostrils as well.

No expert, horrible image, but I'm not sure what it's evidence of. This could be propaganda, could not. Tread lightly.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 03:43 AM
link   
I don't think it's due to the use of chemical weapons, if it were, it would've been addressed by NATO and the MSM - especially because the video has been out since last weekend.
Maybe they are burn victims due to some shelling? The lips of that person looks peculiarly swollen though

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 03:44 AM
link   
They show 4 others with severe blistering and skin falling off,imo that was the least graphic so I posted that one above.If you could see the eyes then it would be alot easier to determine if it was indeed mustard gas,as the eyes turn blood red.

As for Assad not having anything to gain he is losing land and military bases fast,the FSA has taken 4 major bases in the last 2 days.People do stupid things when they are backed into a corner,and we all know Assad never was playing with a full deck to begin with.

And that video was released under 24 hours ago.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 03:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Hopeforeveryone

I think the point of the use is to tell the backers of the "rebells" that they have them for use.

For what we know the Syrian government is a criminal enterprise but has been so for ages, see their activities in Lebanon. What boggles the mind is what type of change would justify the Anglo-American interests to start backing not only terrorists by name, but literally terrorists in the eyes of those same interest and label them for the public consumption as freedom fighters. Don't these idiots learn from history even a little bit see what they did in Pakistan, Afghanistan, Iraq and Libya, karma burn will be very painful.

"We will reap what we sow; live with what we do not act to change," 2005, Tuesday November 15, PM Tony Blair, The Guardian

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 03:50 AM
link   

It depends on the amount you're exposed to really. How ever the one image you had there could be any number of things. It's hard to say with out actual lab work being done. There are so many different gasses as well. Sulfur Mustards, Nitrogen mustards, Chlorine gas, they can all cause blistering, among a whole number of other substances.

From that one picture, aside from the swollen lips it could have been anything.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 04:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hijinx

It depends on the amount you're exposed to really. How ever the one image you had there could be any number of things. It's hard to say with out actual lab work being done. There are so many different gasses as well. Sulfur Mustards, Nitrogen mustards, Chlorine gas, they can all cause blistering, among a whole number of other substances.

From that one picture, aside from the swollen lips it could have been anything.

SM's do not not effect people instantly it can take upto a full day before blisters form,not to mention that each type causes varying effects,and I have no idea what class of SM Syria has Pyro HS Runcol not a clue.

Either way I can safely say it's a chemical agent that was used.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 04:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Dustytoad

but those missiles if Syria does have them, cost way too much for that

I doubt that Assad is looking at the Syrian Treasury tally sheet right now.

He is probably too busy planning how he will slip out of Syria without being lynched. His personal spending accounts are probably in a bank outside of Syria.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join

Help ATS Recover with your Donation.
read more: Help ATS Recover With Your Contribution