It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Moon Landing Hoax On Channel 5 (UK) NOW. Has Anyone Else Lost Transmission?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Just been watching the "Did We Land On The Moon" on Channel 5 that started at 8.00 pm GMT. About 20 minutes into it i lost the channel. I was getting "Selected Programme Not Tuned" I re-tuned my TV but it still won't tune into it. Every other channel is working except channel 5.
Anyone else had the same problem? The programme was giving some very compelling evidence as to how the moon landing could have been faked.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by alldaylong
Just been watching the "Did We Land On The Moon" on Channel 5 that started at 8.00 pm GMT. About 20 minutes into it i lost the channel. I was getting "Selected Programme Not Tuned" I re-tuned my TV but it still won't tune into it. Every other channel is working except channel 5.
Anyone else had the same problem? The programme was giving some very compelling evidence as to how the moon landing could have been faked.

It's working here. I wouldn't take much stock of that docu BTW.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by alldaylong

The same thing happened to me. The people who appeared (before transmission was lost) seemed very credible
to me, e.g. scientists, and an ex astronaut. I found the interruption to the programme suspicious and wonder if our American friends interfered with transmission. If the moon landings are a hoax it would damage American credibility in the world - they'd be a laughing stock and the American public would be angry and wouldn't trust Policiticians in future. Also if people have been killed to keep it a secret, that's another reason to keep on keeping it a secret. I'm on the fence myself, but watching what I saw (and heard) of the programme makes it easy to believe it was faked.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by MrsBeeton

I find it very suspicious that transmission was lost. It came back on again one minute before the programme ended. Of the hundred plus programmes on my TV it was the only one i lost.
Before i lost transmission one of the people giving evidence that the moon landing could have been faked was a guy from The Royal Photographic Society. He stated that the photographs taken on the moon look highly suspect.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by MrsBeeton

Oh, blame it on the Americans of course. It's not like we had any other nationalities on board that shuttle whose countries might be interested in exercising some discretional intervention...

edit on 12-12-2012 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Must be your tv, worked fine for me. Did you not try chan 5 HD and ordinary chan 5 frequencies ?
Think it is on YouTube anyway as I had seen this ages go...
edit on 12-12-2012 by scotsdavy1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Highly recommend Jay Weidner's documentary "Kubrick's Odyssey" for another take on the "fake" moon landing. He contends that, with the help of Kubrick, the FOOTAGE was faked, at least some of it, but it was to save face in case something DID go wrong, and that they certainly did go to the moon. The video can be found on Vimeo.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   
I just tuned into Channel 5+1,

It seems to be working fine, just the same old, same old...

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 05:09 AM
link   
reply to post by alldaylong

I had this email reply from Channel 5 today to an enquiry I sent about the interruption to the programme:

Thank you for your recent e-mail regarding Did We Land On The Moon?

A technical fault with a transmitter in the Midlands during this documentary on Wednesday 12th December caused a loss of picture and sound for all viewers watching on the Freeview platform in this area. We apologise for any inconvenience caused.

Unfortunately, no repeats of this documentary are currently planned.

Thank you for your interest in Channel 5.

Yours sincerely

Steven
VIEWER ADVISOR

top topics

join