It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Best Wisdom on Earth

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   
From the Wisdom of King Solomon, Chapter 13;

1 Yes, naturally stupid are all who are unaware of God, and who, from good things seen, have not been able to discover Him-who-is, or, by studying the works, have not recognised the Artificer.

If you study this world and universe, and you still deny Him who is, you hold no real Wisdom.

Wisdom is beautiful,

Is She not?

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by godlover25

And thus God vanished and the God Noob came and destroyed all the "STUPID" people who believed in the old god.
The book of noob chapter 8 verse 4.

Of course the silly book is going to say people who do not follow your God is stupid but many people will disagree with you.
Is it stupid to ask questions? or is it stupid to blindly follow what someone else has told you.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

Your avatar is a good representation for a man so absolutely null and void of Wisdom,

When will you turn from your folly?

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   

1 Yes, naturally stupid are all who are unaware of God, and who, from good things seen, have not been able to discover Him-who-is, or, by studying the works, have not recognised the Artificer. If you study this world and universe, and you still deny Him who is, you hold no real Wisdom.

From my view and or my perspective.... this IS Wisdom. Truth.

Some just have not found IT yet, but everyone will in due time.

AGAIN.... MY POINT OF VIEW.... (for all the haters
)

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   

What an amazing argument to prove your point...my avatar looks silly pfft.
Wisdom you clearly have it in short supply.

Just to point out I have my own God and it certainly is not yours, yours is vengeful, shallow, jealous and hypocritical.
He makes commandments and breaks most of them but hey if you want to follow a god like that be my guest but do not call others stupid for not following in your sheeple footsteps.
edit on 12-12-2012 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Even my simple analogy goes "zooooooom!" high over your head....

You poor boy, boymonkey.....

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Your "god" is a construct of your mind,

The God I follow is the Mind

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   

No your god is a construct of Men who wrote about it in your book to brainwash sheeple like yourself.

Oh and my Avatar is like me at the moment it is the look of anguish that I get when reading a thread which calls all unbelievers in your brand of Religion stupid.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   

That's not what my post meant,

I didn't say the words, I copied them from a book God wrote,

These things have been proven beyond a reasonable doubt by scholars for centuries,

If your mindset is too archaic to accept Reality,

That's your responsibility,

Not mine

link   

King Solomon was a glutton of passion whose kingdom was removed from his line and given to that of his servant for disobeying "God"s command that he should not intermarry.

You know, I never knew a man could have over a hundred wives.
In any case, this is the OP's source of wisdom. Just lettin' everyone know.

link   

God didn't write it men did.
You call me archaic when you are quoting a book written thousands of years ago when we didn't know any better HA

I will leave you to it, because you are not worth talking to, I can not undo the brainwashed mind.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   

If your mindset is too archaic to accept Reality,

That's your responsibility,

Not mine

That's funny coming from a man who bases his reality on a book written 2,000 years ago by sheepherders commonly held to be ignorant by today's standards.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

I thought you didn't subscribe to this particular "God".

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Your soul has died of dysentery on the Oregon Trail nonbeliever! Repent and follow me blindly.

The Book of nOOb chapter 12 verse 12

edit on 12/12/2012 by billy197300 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   
I think it wild how so many goddists come out with nasty, attacking, insulting, demeaning statements of others. But hey, I guess they are only human, (and in their eyes forgiven) therefore will still be able to go to heaven and sit and sing praises, (sh1t! what a boring eternity, you can have it)
Boymonkey, don't worry about the nasty goddists saying bad things, they know not what they do

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by godlover25

Even my simple analogy goes "zooooooom!" high over your head....

You poor boy, boymonkey.....

LOL Your simple analogy goes ZOOOOOM out the window for being a false premise. Nothing POINTS to a god, you have to assume everything does.

Flowers are beautiful, proof of god.
Birds fly, proof of god.

nnNNO! Beautiful flowers are proof of pretty colors. Birds flying are proof of wings.

I could say that these things are proof of Jane, Tarzan's GF. But this is a totally invalid assumption with no chain of evidence that leads directly to her. Just as there's no chain of evidence that leads directly to a god.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   

And your motives for using scripture in an attempt to make people feel foolish and inferior were?............

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   

wisdom is a built in prophet !

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by godlover25
From the Wisdom of King Solomon, Chapter 13;

1 Yes, naturally stupid are all who are unaware of God, and who, from good things seen, have not been able to discover Him-who-is, or, by studying the works, have not recognised the Artificer.

If you study this world and universe, and you still deny Him who is, you hold no real Wisdom.

Wisdom is beautiful,

Is She not?

Here's my interpretation. Look for the one that is. Look for the one that is doing. Is it you? Or are you a conceptual interpretation of what you are.

I am. But I don't know what I am. That is the truth that is.

Nothing I can say that I am can be what I am because I define everything in human terms. Only that which is undefined can be said to be what I am. Therefore, I can not know what I am. But I know that I am experiencing this false version of reality. I am the one watching.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   
This quote has a lot of truth in it, too bad you're casting it in the wrong light. You say you have wisdom yet you lack the wisdom to understand what he means.
edit on 12-12-2012 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-12-2012 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join