It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sooooo....are you in the right place and ready for it?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Well caught this vid today and a zillion others but this one kinda made me chuckle...and then I packed a bag of essentials
good red wine, ciggies, chocolate and tea bags obviously.

All I can say is you Aussies had better get ya water wings out!

I do have to wonder if sometimes we aren't all guilty of a sort of self fullfilling prophecy...the more we collectively think something's going to happen the more likely the Universe will give us what we want and with the upsurge in recent UFO activity and Orbs, I can't pretend to be that indifferent in all honesty. After all, we are told that the Laws of the Universe give you what you focus on so perhaps I should stop reading all the doom and gloom, have a cup of tea with some choccie and a nice ciggie for dessert and hope its all hype & paranoia

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   
well on the 21. ill be at work. My employer doesnt give me leave for the apocalypse.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Weird video.... But imagine going to all the lengths to ensure survival. You walk hundreds of miles inland, then climb up a hill at least 200m, then you make sure you're on the correct kind of hill, one that's old and not new..... Just to find out your downwind from a volcano that no one knew was active in the last 10000 years. My bet, buy a canoe, or bigger. Watch telly and carry on till your catching mackerel in your sitting room, that'll be a hint its time to go although supplying you with food for your coming journey

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Well i am at the foot of the Appalachian mountains, supposedly it is a good place to be. A nuclear power plant 50 miles away makes me a bit uncomfortable. Hopefully we will just enjoy a white Christmas and not a nuclear fallout Christmas.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   
I will be in the right place on the 21st. Bangface at the electrowerkz in that there London. (big fish little fish cardboard box!)

So, even if we don't all die, I shall probably be feeling a little like death warmed up come the 22nd.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Acidtastic

Blimey Elektrowerkz..that brings back memories followed by Slimelight

I'm off across to Wetherspoons to stock up on my fave red wine. So very glad I live in a flat above a shop maybe that will be high enough...hmm shame its next to a canal and a river ho hum

Must confess to being a little worried by all these strange sounds people are hearing which appear to be worldwide.

I've heard similar things this last year but put it down to electricity stations or distant railways but now just not so sure. Wonder what the planet is trying to tell us?
edit on 12-12-2012 by phyllida because: (no reason given)

top topics

join