It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

USA & France & UK Supporting the Devil

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Over the last few months I have been saying that shortly UK supported terror groups will start attacks on the UK & USA because they see the west as fools and easy to get into bed with, it will be the death of us all if this stupid idea goes on much longer, appeasing Germany in 1938 didn't work neither will appeasement of Muslims, the weat has been fooled, Russia was right all the time over Syria, lots of people will soon be killed from UK & USA mistakes.
www.globalresearch.ca...

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   
"The enemy of my enemy is my friend"

Not really sure you can classify any group in the world "the devil". Because ask any opposing group about their opposition and they will all claim it's work of the devil.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Judging 1.6 billion people by the action of a relatively minute group is kind of Rediculous. Listen to yourself buddy.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   
i honestly think everything is staged and there is no fooling anyone here. maybe they fool the masses but they probably work together to further each other's agendas. human beings are dispensable.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

but the friend of my enemy of my friend is my enemy but can be my friend to

depending if he is the enemy of my friend that is enemy with his friend
you could say he is a friend of the enemy of my friend if he is enemy of his friend
that his enemy of my friend that have an enemy friend with his other friend

i say lets all be friend .. no more enemies
will be less complicated

edit on 12/12/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   
In other news, what is new?

The government sending billions in aid to [insert cause here] while people in said government suffering from economic downturn can keep on suffering.

Meanwhile, some people will sign a petition under the illusion that it will make one damn bit of difference.

Who the "devil" is, is up for interpretation.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Well, the U.S. and U.K. will likely pay a high price in blood during the coming war. That I agree with. For England, it will be the 2nd time in 100 years they've had blood on the streets of their own cities and towns. I have no doubt in my mind that ..IF...open war really breaks out across the region over in the M.E., the various groups swearing allegiance to the combatant nations WILL fight in whatever nation they find themselves in. Ours included.

The UK and US may get hurt...but the bad thing is? The U.S. is huge in size..most of the M.E. is tiny by comparison. The U.S. can take punishment and survive easily. The M.E. could be fundamentally transformed in a matter of hours and in no way a good thing ..to any side, I'll bet.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Alternative4u

The "War on Terror" is an asymetric war.

And the west has fought it badly.

What we consider honour, dignity, charity, they (in the ME) see as a weakness to be exploited.

And they have. We now arm the Muslim Brotherhood, side with people who ally themselves with terrorist organisations, and give money to people so they can buy arms to kill us later.

We have the arms, but not the courage to use them. They are actually winning and the result of that will be more attacks in the west with the result being more loss of freedoms for the selfsame people fthe west is trying to protect.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   
"The war on terror". The media and TPTB have conditioned people to accept it. But the actual phrase itself is nonsensical, it is illuminate doublespeak. How the hell can you even have a war on terror? Isnt all war terror? They delight in nothing more than this kind of trickery and mindgames. They can and do have most people believing anything, and the more rediculous and bizarre the plot, the more they take from it.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
reply to post by Alternative4u

The "War on Terror" is an asymetric war.

And the west has fought it badly.

What we consider honour, dignity, charity, they (in the ME) see as a weakness to be exploited.

And they have. We now arm the Muslim Brotherhood, side with people who ally themselves with terrorist organisations, and give money to people so they can buy arms to kill us later.

We have the arms, but not the courage to use them. They are actually winning and the result of that will be more attacks in the west with the result being more loss of freedoms for the selfsame people fthe west is trying to protect.

We? Are you sure you can measure up to the assholes that control governments to compare with them? I dont think you fit within that "we".

They in the ME? As far as I know, the Muslim Brotherhood just like the alledged Al-Qaeda a wall-street funded organisation, so they would also be a part of the "We", not "them".

The courage to use arms was displayed year by year without failing. There has been a lot of blood spilt just to show that the US army has "courage". Allthough, fighting an infinately inferior oponent doesn't require courage, but something else.

Its all just a game to prepare the WW3, "Us" vs "them" is about the rich vs. poor, not american vs. everyone else.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by badnickname
We? Are you sure you can measure up to the assholes that control governments to compare with them? I dont think you fit within that "we".

"We" as in people in the west.

They in the ME? As far as I know, the Muslim Brotherhood just like the alledged Al-Qaeda a wall-street funded organisation, so they would also be a part of the "We", not "them".

The Muslim Brotherhood has been around since at least the 70's when they tried to kill Mubarak and did assassinate Sadat.

The courage to use arms was displayed year by year without failing. There has been a lot of blood spilt just to show that the US army has "courage". Allthough, fighting an infinately inferior oponent doesn't require courage, but something else.

I's difficult to win "hearts and minds" when you're shooting them. It's also difficult to appease the population when they can turn and kill you with no regard what so ever.

Its all just a game to prepare the WW3, "Us" vs "them" is about the rich vs. poor, not american vs. everyone else.

The threads theme is not on just America but the allies as well. And if it's a game, it is one we are losing.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 12:00 AM
link   
This government has gone far out of reality i don't think it can ever be fixed.

Ole Barry should remember if you sleep with dogs.

You will wake up with fleas.

Hes supporting the same damn bunch that did 911.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Still waiting for the blowbacks that are bound to come one day one way or another.

Really stupid to take side in civil wars, especially one that is being fought by outsiders. Oh sorry, we are those outsiders and when it splashes over to our shores that will be our comeuppance.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by boncho

Not really sure you can classify any group in the world "the devil". Because ask any opposing group about their opposition and they will all claim it's work of the devil.

This. No army goes into battle thinking God is on the other guy's side. I seem to remember that from a movie but I can't recall which one. "What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us?" Romans 8:31.

Thats one of the biggest problems with organized Christianity. Too many people assuming they know the Big Man's opinion.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

True but with some friends who needs enemies?

Can't we all just get along?

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Honestly think far too many people are deluded in to thinking that in this day in age

Your enemy is an enemy is still an enemy.

That way of thinking needs to end.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

I's difficult to win "hearts and minds" when you're shooting them. It's also difficult to appease the population when they can turn and kill you with no regard what so ever.

That is another thing that needs to stop the objective in war is to kill the enemy not placate them, or pander to them.

War is war.

new topics

top topics

join