It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conspiracy - Massive Alternative Reality Game - Mayan Calendar

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Ok. Well it all started a long time ago.

I made a thread about this some time ago:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

You can see it for yourself here:

There really has been a lot that has led me to this point. I don't even know where to start.
But this old thread is a good starting point.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Hello OP and everyone....
Is this a "Life is an illusion/game SIM" thread? If so....are you being literal or theoretical? (Lol, sorry but I AM being serious)
Someone/thing seems to be hell-bent on tormenting me in THIS life....so I would like to know your thoughts!
(Also, if Heff can keep the dwarves at bay....that's a bonus!)
Regards,
jacygirl

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   
There is definately a 'life is illusion aspect' yes.

What is the sinister force you speak of?

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 04:14 AM
link   
Who are Heff and the dwarves?

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Been on some crazy adventures. Wow. I recommend people try this.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Seriously though. What dwarves?

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   
I think December 21 is going to actually be mind blowing.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 06:05 AM
link   
Oh god. ITS HAPPENING. Its actually happening.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 06:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by thefalseprophet
Who are Heff and the dwarves?

Hefficide's New Band! And next up.. HEFF, and the Dwarves!! ***Cheers...

Hefficide was jokingly asking if this was a Dungeon and Dragons type game. Then Jacy made another joke off that, because she doesn't like dwarves.

@Jacy
What the OP is most likely referring to is "The Matrix" The Game. We all have a role to play. It's an RPG and there's no limit to what level you can get to. Oh and Jacy if you are a seeker of truth, there are many things that could be after you.. At some point it will end don't you think? It did for me anyway. I have level 7 Love, and they don't like it very much.

I'm probably like a level 19 Mystic, Scorpio Class... I don't play games with the game, because the dungeon master has level 1000 walls, and my Mystic class isn't good at jumping, until I have a warp spell, at level 33 by the way, I won't be getting out of here..

"Jesus."

Neo from the matrix...

Oh I forgot I do have level 13 cryptic thoughts.. Well, I can't tell you all my secrets can I?

I'm reading your thread.. Very nice writing.. You sound much more understandable that way. I'll have to come back in here after I read more of it.. I am seeing that you may be speaking more specifically than I had surmised.

Ok read your OP.. the top sentence on the book in the first response to your old thread: "the eyes were starring and there was a hole in the forehead" then says "The Lock and the Key" You know where the Lock is right? It's your third eye.. God is the Key, or you are, but I like god better...

edit on 12/14/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Wow. Thats very insightful. I had never thought of the lock and key as the third eye.

Interesting notion.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by thefalseprophet

Oh god. ITS HAPPENING. Its actually happening.

What's happening?

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Sorry I over-reacted. I thought I was having an Mayan Calender style ascension/ego death. Long story.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 05:18 AM
link   
Geez that kid shooting was horrible. Makes all this trivial ARG stuff seem so superficial.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Interesting development for anyone who is interested.
This website was discovered linked from mandy.com

www.falseprophet-hq.com...

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Trying to crack the password prompt. Any ideas?

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Oh wow. I don't even...

This thread:
boards.4chan.org...

I can't even convey all the synchronicities and connections anymore

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   
I may have been wrong about these guys. They actually seem like great people. I don't think they are neccesarily involved in the conspiracy. But some of them seem to know a lot about it. Maybe they have just been on a similar pursuit of knowledge.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   
EDIT:

nevermind don't click on the weird pyramid triangle thing...

It seems to be linking random websites..
edit on 12/19/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Hey, I'm from radiox19. We are not Frank's messengers or anything like that. MonsterBoogie isn't linked to any of this. The only connection is that we all go on 4chan's /x/ board. A few of us have been following the story of Frank though. One user may know Frank personally. He goes by Rabbit, but we don't see much of him these days. I frequently make everyone go off topic by mentioning the Book of Loki. OP, I'm doing whatever I can to find the book myself. I'll reply again if I make any interesting discoveries.
Edit: Also, so far, on the falseprophet-hq site, we've learned that it changes frequently. The owner knows when we figure out the answers and changes it. Right now it is highkey lowkey, level3, eclipse, but eclipse just leads back to level3.
edit on 19-12-2012 by clayy93 because: forgot to add updates about the website.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Wow. Thanks. Its good to have somebody else involved with this aswell. Yeah, I found out those guys at livestream were not involved. When I first got there it seemed like they were in on the whole conspiracy somehow.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join