It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

State collusion uncovered in murder of Belfast solicitor Finucane . It's"shocking",says UK prime

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   
I'm not personally familiar with the case, but I thought the readers here would want a look at a bona fied conspiracy...involving murder, of all things.

Sorry to just paste-and-run, I'll check-in later...

www.bbc.co.uk...

The level of state collusion uncovered by a report into the murder of Belfast solicitor Pat Finucane is "shocking", Prime Minister David Cameron has said. However, it concluded that there was "no overarching state conspiracy". Sir Desmond de Silva's review confirmed that agents of the state were involved in the 1989 killing and that it should have been prevented.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Not agreeing with collusion but this guy got murderers out of jail on loopholes so that they could continue to murder. He was the IRAs favourite solicitor and is not worthy of losing any sleep over.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by biggilo
Not agreeing with collusion but this guy got murderers out of jail on loopholes so that they could continue to murder. He was the IRAs favourite solicitor and is not worthy of losing any sleep over.

im pretty sure plenty of loyalist solicitors were doing the same thing??

any death in the conflict no matter what side shouldn't have happened but as the days go by we are seeing the truth

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   
I kind of hate to say this but I'm not entirely convinced that shooting lawyers is a bad thing .

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   
col·lu·sion

Noun

Secret or illegal cooperation or conspiracy, esp. in order to cheat or deceive others.

Such cooperation or conspiracy, esp. between ostensible opponents in a lawsuit.

Synonyms
conspiracy.

con·spir·a·cy

Noun

A secret plan by a group to do something unlawful or harmful.

The action of plotting or conspiring.

Synonyms
plot - cabal - scheme - intrigue - collusion.

David Cameron is as much involved in covering this up now as anyone els in the past.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by truthseeker10

im pretty sure plenty of loyalist solicitors were doing the same thing??

any death in the conflict no matter what side shouldn't have happened but as the days go by we are seeing the truth

That's the sad thing about the troubles, the vast majority of victims were civilians, just as in all conflicts, except maybe, that they weren't victims of collateral damage, it was deliberate on both 'sides'.

Let's hope things will be better handled by the new generations.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   
This guy wasn't some "innocent human rights lawyer" far from it, steeped in republican terrorism, he was provo to the core,

In the year he was killed the republicans murdered 57 people, most of these murders remain unsolved- in the same year this apparent "collusion" was going on, security forces shot and killed a loyalist terrorist.

The very same IRA men (Adams, Doherty, McGuiness) etc who ordered the deaths of so many/carried out murders, are now part of the state and political establishment- well dare they lecture others on transparency- how about we start with transparency over who did what in Claudy, Enniskillen......go speak to the family of Jean McConville

www.telegraph.co.uk...

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Gibonz

this Karma you spout above, probably caught up with dead Finucane, go think about that

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Credenceskynyrd
This guy wasn't some "innocent human rights lawyer" far from it, steeped in republican terrorism, he was provo to the core

Please provide some back up to this statement.

And make sure what you provide (if you provide anything at all) clearly differs from what any other lawyer representing a defendant would do.

Thanks

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gibonz

This guy wasn't some "innocent human rights lawyer" far from it, steeped in republican terrorism, he was provo to the core

Please provide some back up to this statement.

And make sure what you provide (if you provide anything at all) clearly differs from what any other lawyer representing a defendant would do.

Thanks

I have given you one link, his provo connections are well established, unless you have some agenda towards the case

57 republican murders that year, poor clean up rate- the same provos now in positions of the establishment, cheek to lecture others

No kind of "human rights lawyer", oh no, and karma is funny isn't it indeed

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   
and very good, demands for a "court of law" process on a discussion forum ha ha, class

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   

I have given you one link, his provo connections are well established

One link from the Telepgraph newspaper website? Not really providing concrete back-up now are we...

Eagerly awaiting other cited links from reports showing he did more than represent clients...

the same provos now in positions of the establishment, cheek to lecture others

You mean like Peter Robinson also?

"On 7 August 1986, in protest at the Anglo-Irish Agreement, Northern unionist politician Peter Robinson led an "invasion party" of 500 unionist militants into Clontibret and held a military parade with drill in the square, before being forced by the Gardaí to retreat back across the border. Irish authorities claimed that there were no more than 150 militants. Two Gardaí were beaten by the mob, while Robinson and others were arrested, tried, and eventually fined for the incident"

en.wikipedia.org...

...love it when people like yourself yap about McGuiness etc being in power and they either havent a clue about or deliberately forget the above incident

You's always walk into that one!

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Gibonz

Shame you don't know what your talking about. Finucanes Republican connections are common knowledge in Northern Ireland, normal lawyers don't hang about with the likes of Adams and McGuinness.

edit on 12-12-2012 by biggilo because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 08:17 PM
link   
lets not fight the same battle all over again because of one lawyer boys....let bygones be bygones...shake hands now
and come out slugging lmfao

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gibonz
I have given you one link, his provo connections are well established

One link from the Telepgraph newspaper website? Not really providing concrete back-up now are we...

Eagerly awaiting other cited links from reports showing he did more than represent clients...

Billy Wright was not convicted of murder, are you pretending he did not kill anyone

ARE YOU?

Do you have a clue about Northern Ireland- I do

Finucane was heavily involved with the provos- beyond sympathising- karma got him didn't it

Billy Wright was a killer even though not convicted

These are well known, you can dance around it if you wish- you clearly have republican leanings, have the courage to admit these thingse

You mean like Peter Robinson also?

I don't support Robinson so yes, mind you, he didn't lead an organisation that killed people that is something.

...love it when people like yourself yap about McGuiness etc being in power and they either havent a clue about or deliberately forget the above incident

You's always walk into that one!

You appear to think you have got one over on me- I am fully versed in Robinson, from "THIRD FORCE" (did you forget about that one), to Ulster Resistance, I lived those times here, so you aren't teaching your granny to suck eggs

I repeat, I am not a supporter of the hypocrite Robinson

As for "yapping", rewind, you are the one "yapping" about the provo associate Finucane being killed- suck it up, the provos considered it a "war", well Finucane is judged by his associates and the karma you speak of saw him shot

edit on 13-12-2012 by Credenceskynyrd because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   

reply to post by Gibonz

Shame you don't know what your talking about. Finucanes Republican connections are common knowledge in Northern Ireland, normal lawyers don't hang about with the likes of Adams and McGuinness.

edit on 12-12-2012 by biggilo because: (no reason given)

correct mate- same way that the LOYALIST Billy Wright was a killer, even though he was never convicted of murder

Seems gibonz has a republican fetish

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join